Central Oahu Shooting (Read 2313 times)

6716J

Central Oahu Shooting
« on: January 12, 2020, 06:19:15 PM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/01/11/police-launch-investigation-after-shooting-central-oahu/

If he only had 5 round mags this wouldn't have happened.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

zippz

Re: Central Oahu Shooting
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 06:37:07 PM »
Same old thing

Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Glasser

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 10:37:14 PM »
5 Prior Convictions. And wanted by Crimestoppers. Broke into a home THE DAY AFTER he was ARRESTED for stealing a car.

https://www.kitv.com/story/41460608/crimespotter-man-allegedly-breaks-into-home-and-steals-vehicle-wanted-again

oldfart

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 12:40:53 AM »
That's just wonderful.
What, Me Worry?

6716J

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 11:43:04 AM »
But let's make the law abiding citizen less safe by taking away their means to defend themselves.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

ren

Deeds Not Words

Platinum808

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 07:17:56 AM »
LOL MORE MONEY TO CRACK DOWN ON CRIME GIVE ME A FUCKEN BREAK! INSTEAD OF HELPING THE PEOPLE SO THERE ARE LESS CRONICS! WE NEED TO ARREST THEM AND LET THEM BACK OUT GREAT!
Oh ignorant youth, the world is not a joyous place. The time has come for you to dispense with the frivolous pleasures of childhood and get down to honest toil until you are sixty-five. Then and only then can you relax and collect your social security and live happily until the time of your death!

-Hunter S. Thompson

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 10:43:25 AM »
A California couple moved into a new neighborhood and was immediately victimized by bicycle thieves.  This happened more than once, so they decided to put a stop to it.

The couple started leaving a bike in the front yard as "bait."  When someone attempted to steal it, the residents would run outside and beat the thief with baseball bats.

The beatings happened at least four times based on the reports of the four being treated for non-life-threatening injuries. 

Not a single thief, even those who admitted why they were beaten, was arrested for theft.

But, as you probably guessed, the couple was arrested for conspiracy and assault with a deadly weapon.

The couple has since moved from that house, and the neighbors say they haven't had a single report of theft in the area since.

https://fox13now.com/2020/01/10/couple-left-bikes-in-yard-to-lure-thieves-beat-them-with-bats-and-post-videos-to-youtube-police/
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 01:09:35 PM »

The couple has since moved from that house, and the neighbors say they haven't had a single report of theft in the area since.

https://fox13now.com/2020/01/10/couple-left-bikes-in-yard-to-lure-thieves-beat-them-with-bats-and-post-videos-to-youtube-police/

So was it the couple that attracted the thieves, or their beatings that got rid of them?

I remember reading a story a while ago and a guy kept getting his home broken into.  So 1 day he parked his car down the street and hid in his basement with Gatorade and Power Bars.  He waiting until the burglars broke in and came down to the basement.  He shot and killed someone. IDK if 1 or multiple, can't remember.  But the state went after him for murder because it was all premeditated.  He told his neighbors what his plans were.  He was found guilty.

ren

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 02:04:35 PM »
this state and Cali doesn't want to empower its citizens....Hawaii wants to retain that power to themselves (govt.)
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 02:51:44 PM »
So was it the couple that attracted the thieves, or their beatings that got rid of them?

I remember reading a story a while ago and a guy kept getting his home broken into.  So 1 day he parked his car down the street and hid in his basement with Gatorade and Power Bars.  He waiting until the burglars broke in and came down to the basement.  He shot and killed someone. IDK if 1 or multiple, can't remember.  But the state went after him for murder because it was all premeditated.  He told his neighbors what his plans were.  He was found guilty.

No, the other neighbors I assume locked up their belongings to make it more difficult for the thieves.  This couple didn't expect to have thieves target them at every opportunity, and they decided to stop being victims.  One report said the couple was chasing thieves off sometimes 3-4 nights in a row.

"The beatings will continue until morale improves ...."   :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 03:19:22 PM »
"The beatings will continue until morale improves ...."   :rofl:
I have a t-shirt that says that!!!  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!