New Member? Introduce yourself here! (Read 639915 times)

macsak

Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #1580 on: January 16, 2020, 07:12:03 PM »
Sup guys I've been lurking for quite some time and just recently registered. I've noticed that people dont really post as often as before and i hope its not a trend.
 I am a gun guy and want to protect our 2nd amendment "especially!" But, i believe our constitution as a whole should be kept FIRMLY in place. I'll leave that at that as to avoid going in to political views , etc.......but yeah!
 Sup bradahz!

aloha and welcome!
please come to the rally on Jan 30 if you can...

changemyoil66

« Reply #1581 on: January 17, 2020, 08:54:04 AM »
Sup guys I've been lurking for quite some time and just recently registered. I've noticed that people dont really post as often as before and i hope its not a trend.
 I am a gun guy and want to protect our 2nd amendment "especially!" But, i believe our constitution as a whole should be kept FIRMLY in place. I'll leave that at that as to avoid going in to political views , etc.......but yeah!
 Sup bradahz!

Welcome.  The postings usually pick up when gun bills get introduced, which is now.  There are a bunch of anti 2a bills we need to unite together to rally against.

WTF?Shane

« Reply #1582 on: January 17, 2020, 09:46:35 AM »
Did anyone else find it weird that we had to send feet pics to this macsak guy for member approval?

changemyoil66

« Reply #1583 on: January 17, 2020, 09:48:13 AM »
Did anyone else find it weird that we had to send feet pics to this macsak guy for member approval?

I heard he has a gum fetish

MassConfusion

« Reply #1584 on: February 10, 2020, 04:09:27 PM »
Sorry I'm late to the party, been on island for about 15 years now but haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to what is going on here.  Unfortunately it seems that things are not quite right in paradise.
I am getting more free time as of late and was trying to get back into an old hobby but it seems like i picked an interesting time to do so.
That being said it seems to me that there are not a whole lot of places to go shooting on oahu.  If anyone can give me advice on where, besides kokohead, is a good place to shoot i would appreciate that.
I am in leeward so pretty much central.  Nice to 'meet' everyone here and looking forward to maybe lending a hand if possible.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

stangzilla

« Reply #1585 on: February 10, 2020, 04:20:52 PM »
Sorry I'm late to the party, been on island for about 15 years now but haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to what is going on here.  Unfortunately it seems that things are not quite right in paradise.
I am getting more free time as of late and was trying to get back into an old hobby but it seems like i picked an interesting time to do so.
That being said it seems to me that there are not a whole lot of places to go shooting on oahu.  If anyone can give me advice on where, besides kokohead, is a good place to shoot i would appreciate that.
I am in leeward so pretty much central.  Nice to 'meet' everyone here and looking forward to maybe lending a hand if possible.

welcome.   :shaka:

Heavies

« Reply #1586 on: February 10, 2020, 06:44:44 PM »
Welcome back to the party! 

Not really an interesting time to get back in. Sad to say, things have been going steadily downhill for a while now.

CyberNinja808

« Reply #1587 on: April 10, 2020, 08:58:23 AM »
Aloha,

Im Rob from Pearl City and im happy to support 2aHawaii. I am also a proud current NRA member!

Heavies

« Reply #1588 on: April 10, 2020, 05:57:22 PM »
Aloha,

Im Rob from Pearl City and im happy to support 2aHawaii. I am also a proud current NRA member!

Welcome!  Glad to have you here! :shaka:

spicynoodle_1

« Reply #1589 on: April 10, 2020, 07:06:11 PM »
Aloha,

Aloha Rob! Welcome!

Itsshowtime808

« Reply #1590 on: April 23, 2020, 02:33:05 AM »
Aloha guys,

Just want to introduce myself, my name is Damien from mililani.  Been on here for a while but only now I'm starting to read other threads besides the classifieds...

I feel like I enjoy shooting pistols more than rifles and would love to join a gun club someday...  or at least once this corona lockdown thing passes...

What's up everybody!!   :shaka:
Gun Control
(noun)
1.Using both hands
2.Hitting your target every time
3.Buying one when you really want two, three, four, or five

stangzilla

« Reply #1591 on: April 23, 2020, 05:34:17 AM »
Aloha,

Aloha guys,

Just want to introduce myself, my name is Damien from mililani.  Been on here for a while but only now I'm starting to read other threads besides the classifieds...

I feel like I enjoy shooting pistols more than rifles and would love to join a gun club someday...  or at least once this corona lockdown thing passes...

What's up everybody!!   :shaka:

Welcome!  :shaka:

stevenwonder

« Reply #1592 on: April 25, 2020, 08:11:20 AM »
Hi everyone, My name is Steven, I am from Honolulu. It is a pleasure to join a wonderful family-like this. Thank you.

Rocky

« Reply #1593 on: April 25, 2020, 08:30:45 AM »
Hi everyone, My name is Steven, I am from Honolulu. It is a pleasure to join a wonderful family-like this. Thank you.
   Wait till you get to know us.
It will be just like Family at Thanksgiving.    :shake:
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JK, Seriously, welcome.  :shaka:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

oldfart

« Reply #1594 on: April 25, 2020, 11:47:42 AM »
Welcome to Steve, Damien and Rob.
FYI we joke a lot with each other around here.
You gotta have a sense of humor nowadays.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1595 on: April 25, 2020, 01:08:26 PM »
Hello 2aHawaii members.  Just thought I'd introduce myself and say a little about me.

I'm no firearm expert, do not hunt, and am not engaged in any competitive shooting.  But I do like to shoot recreationally.  I find it fun, relaxing and challenging.  I bought my first gun waaay back in 1979.  It was a Ruger mini-14 181 series rifle. Then I bought a Hawes Western Marshall .22 LR revolver.  A year later fueled with "Dirty Harry" fever I bought myself a SW 29 Nickel plated .44 magnum revolver with an 8" barrel.  My friends and I would go to KHSC on weekends to shoot.  After a while, the guns got lubed and put away.

For a little over 30 years, lol!  I just recently retired and started going again to KHSC, visiting on weekdays, sometimes shooting the pistols and on another day shooting the rifle.  I just recently bought a standard SS Ruger 10/22 carbine just to while my time away at the range.

Must say  the Gun laws and requisition requirements got worse over the years. Back in '79 nothing was required to purchase a long gun except age. ID, and money.  I must admit the hoops I had to jump through to get the 10/22 made me chuckle.  Sad but it is what it is.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and will be cruising this forum from time to time.  A have a lot of that lately but very short of anything of value as far as firearm expertise.

Also with this virus crisis, it seems acquiring firearms will be harder than it already is.  I did have a wishlist but I will be taking that one day at a time.  I'm interested in adding a Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle and a Marlin 1894 SBL .44 lever gun to my collection.  The Gunsite Scout rifle I'm on the fence on whether to get a 5.56/223 or a .308 caliber.

Any input on the rifles I want to acquire will be appreciated.  Thanks for letting me join the forum!
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

« Reply #1596 on: April 25, 2020, 01:33:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum quiet. :shaka:
What, Me Worry?

raywhite

« Reply #1597 on: May 21, 2020, 09:16:19 AM »
Hello,

I'm Ray White from Mililani.  Proud new member of Hawaii 2A and the NRA. I'm a new gun owner with a new perspective and appreciation of our 2A rights.  :shaka:

Jl808

« Reply #1598 on: May 21, 2020, 04:38:08 PM »
Hi Ray -- welcome and good to have you on board. 
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Tacticoolest

« Reply #1599 on: June 07, 2020, 12:47:58 PM »
Howzit 2A Hawaii Ohana,
I’m the new guy soaking up all the valuable information on this site.  I’m that guy who just took up the sport and got the bug.  Spending choke money on firearms, ammo and accessories just by suggestions on this site and YouTube :D   
I look forward to participating in the forums and seeing you all at the range and state capital protecting our 2nd amendment rights.   

Aloha and Mahalo,
Taticoolest  :geekdanc: :shaka:
“You Want A War, Or You Want To Just Give Me A Gun?” JW