Frigging kidney stone (Read 18543 times)

mrgaf

Re: Frigging kidney stone
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2017, 08:28:29 PM »
That cat video was nauseating.

I'm sure one of you guys will go through the string experience one day.
Just imagine the feeling of 12 inches of intestines being pulled out of the end of your weenie
Looks like I might have to have the procedure done. Still haven't passed the rock of Gibraltar. Last X-ray a week who showed it's still in the ureter. Got a Urology appointment on the 2nd of October. Maybe easier to get a hooker and have her suck it out (always the squid, always) at least this way I can enjoy it.  :shake: :rofl: :geekdanc: :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

oldfart

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2017, 08:41:08 PM »
Just curious. How many of you have gout.
I do not have gout.

In my case, during the week prior to my stone, we were really busy at work and I hardly had time to take any food, water and bathroom breaks. I was dehydrated for sure.
What, Me Worry?

oldfart

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2017, 09:11:31 PM »
Note that the stent was the cause of the pain and discomfort during the past week.
It would hurt to sit and stand.
As soon as it came out the pains went away.
What, Me Worry?

mrgaf

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2017, 08:28:22 PM »
Well got the bad news... stone is stuck and I'm getting the roto rooter treatment on the 11th. Just hope the string thing won't be as bad as it think it will be. With my luck it'll get pulled some how and my head will light up!  :shake: :wacko: :'( :crazy:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

2ahavvaii

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 08:42:58 PM »
Well got the bad news... stone is stuck and I'm getting the roto rooter treatment on the 11th. Just hope the string thing won't be as bad as it think it will be. With my luck it'll get pulled some how and my head will light up!  :shake: :wacko: :'( :crazy:

Best of luck with that. :o  They couldn't break the stones using the ultrasound treatment?

mrgaf

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 09:59:45 PM »
Best of luck with that. :o  They couldn't break the stones using the ultrasound treatment?
Nope. It's in the ureter. Ultra sound is usually done if it's in the kidney.... >:(

oldfart

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 10:39:06 PM »
Nope. It's in the ureter. Ultra sound is usually done if it's in the kidney.... >:(
=============
sorry to hear that

good luck to you
What, Me Worry?

Inspector

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2017, 05:28:41 AM »
Sorry to hear that. Good luck for a pain free procedure.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

sikryd

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2017, 07:15:16 PM »
I suffer from kidney stones as well.  Praying for you.  I have started taking a product called stone free (good for Kidney and Gal stones), and so far so good.  Look into it!  Down to Earth sells it, I'm sure Whole Foods as well.

mrgaf

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2017, 07:35:13 PM »
I suffer from kidney stones as well.  Praying for you.  I have started taking a product called stone free (good for Kidney and Gal stones), and so far so good.  Look into it!  Down to Earth sells it, I'm sure Whole Foods as well.

Will do thanks for the tip! :shaka:

mrgaf

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2017, 05:39:29 PM »
Well got the treatment today.... was great till I woke up! Feels like someone punched me in the bladder area and taken no a leak is a whole new life experience! All in all the stone was about 8mm and was pretty close to blocking the plumbing. It was still way up the piss pipe. Got me a stint (doc said he had to open up the ureter a little more than usual) and it comes out Monday. Percocet will be my friend. Got a question for those who have had thier stones removed. Did you still strain after the procedure or is there something up there that will catch the "moraine pile"? Chilling out now waiting for the other boot to drop :shake: hahahaha  :geekdanc: :wacko: :rofl: :crazy:

oldfart

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2017, 08:21:25 PM »
You got a string hanging out of your weenie?
What, Me Worry?

Mr. Farknocker

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2017, 09:38:54 PM »
Well got the treatment today.... was great till I woke up! Feels like someone punched me in the bladder area and taken no a leak is a whole new life experience! All in all the stone was about 8mm and was pretty close to blocking the plumbing. It was still way up the piss pipe. Got me a stint (doc said he had to open up the ureter a little more than usual) and it comes out Monday. Percocet will be my friend. Got a question for those who have had thier stones removed. Did you still strain after the procedure or is there something up there that will catch the "moraine pile"? Chilling out now waiting for the other boot to drop :shake: hahahaha  :geekdanc: :wacko: :rofl: :crazy:

You shouldn't experience any strain when you pee. Your flow should be normal once the initial burning pain subsides. The worst part of the procedure is the first pee after the procedure. You will pee fruit punch and hurt like the dickens (pun intended) as if the urethra in your pee pee has a thousand paper cuts.  That should last for a day. Your doctor will tell you to pee into a strainer for a while to catch the pieces that you expel. The Doc will then send it to the lab to analyze the type of stone you have passed.   Your Doc should be able to tell you what's going on in your kidneys and what you must do to minimize the chances of  it happening again.  You may feel a little to a lot of discomfort while walking/moving with the stent because the stent protrudes into your bladder and tends to poke it. You may also experience mild to moderate pain at the end of your pee cycle. This is caused by contractions of the bladder that sends the remaining urine back up the stent and into your kidneys. It sucks to have stones.

2ahavvaii

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2017, 10:35:17 AM »
damn, 8mm... now i'm thinking about my bro's 7mm-08, and your kidney stone width is bigger. lol

mrgaf

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2017, 02:48:25 PM »
You shouldn't experience any strain when you pee. Your flow should be normal once the initial burning pain subsides. The worst part of the procedure is the first pee after the procedure. You will pee fruit punch and hurt like the dickens (pun intended) as if the urethra in your pee pee has a thousand paper cuts.  That should last for a day. Your doctor will tell you to pee into a strainer for a while to catch the pieces that you expel. The Doc will then send it to the lab to analyze the type of stone you have passed.   Your Doc should be able to tell you what's going on in your kidneys and what you must do to minimize the chances of  it happening again.  You may feel a little to a lot of discomfort while walking/moving with the stent because the stent protrudes into your bladder and tends to poke it. You may also experience mild to moderate pain at the end of your pee cycle. This is caused by contractions of the bladder that sends the remaining urine back up the stent and into your kidneys. It sucks to have stones.

Thanks for the info! Well I've noticed if I walk around too much there's cramping pain. Goes away when I sit or lay down. The strings attached to the stint seem to be irritating and while there is a lot less blood, there is still some present. Seems the more the strings irritate the more there is but its getting better. Stinging is when I start but subsides once the flow starts.  Oh well just gotta take it easy! Can't wait till Monday, that's when it all comes out..... :geekdanc:

jcboy38

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2017, 10:19:05 PM »
Thanks for the info! Well I've noticed if I walk around too much there's cramping pain. Goes away when I sit or lay down. The strings attached to the stint seem to be irritating and while there is a lot less blood, there is still some present. Seems the more the strings irritate the more there is but its getting better. Stinging is when I start but subsides once the flow starts.  Oh well just gotta take it easy! Can't wait till Monday, that's when it all comes out..... :geekdanc:

I mixed cranberry, lemon juice and about half cup of olive oil. Drank it twice a day to pass a 5mm stone in a week. Tastes bad but worked out great.

mrgaf

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2017, 12:05:25 PM »
Well stent was removed this morning, a real unique experience. Doc told me I might have some bladder and ureter spasims as well as pain across the small of the back. DANG less than two hours later I felt like I was giving birth to a pilot whale! Doc said to drink lots of water and take some Percocet. Well I drank a lot of water and took two percs and within 10 minutes pain was gone! Sure will be glad when this is over! :thumbsup: :wacko:

oldfart

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2018, 10:43:10 AM »
hey gaf.....

get your hospital bill yet?
I got mine today.
Total was about 20K...thank god for insurance :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

Rocky

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2018, 01:00:40 PM »
hey gaf.....

get your hospital bill yet?
I got mine today.
Total was about 20K...thank god for insurance :rofl:
WHOA !  :o
For that kinda money I would have it mounted on a ring and give it to Rockette !   :crazy:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

oldfart

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2018, 01:02:56 PM »
WHOA !  :o
For that kinda money I would have it mounted on a ring and give it to Rockette !   :crazy:
---------
I'd pay a dollar to see that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What, Me Worry?