Tom Arnold: 80 percent of gun owners shoot themselves or a family member (Read 2609 times)

punaperson

Think how many people might be on this forum if that statistic wasn't a fact! We are the survivors!  :rofl:

Yes, there really are people this stupid... and they aren't all washed up former celebrities who have "substance abuse issues". Unfortunately there are many members of the general public, many of whom likely vote, that see stuff like this total inanity and likely nod their head and mutter "Yeah. I figured. Fucking NRA." How do we stand a chance against that kind of stupid?

Fun facts with Tom Arnold: 80 percent of gun owners shoot themselves or a family member

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/12/01/fun-facts-with-tom-arnold-80-percent-of-gun-owners-shoot-themselves-or-a-family-member/

Gordyf

Re: Tom Arnold: 80 percent of gun owners shoot themselves or a family member
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 06:01:45 PM »
Tell me again, who is Tom Arnold? and what is his claim to fame?
Try as I might without google I can't come up with it and I won't bother.
Aloha
Aloha
Gordy

oldfart

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 06:26:33 PM »
I'm a survivor
What, Me Worry?

mrgaf

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

robtmc

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 07:46:03 PM »
Who is Tom Arnold?

punaperson

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 05:12:25 AM »
Tell me again, who is Tom Arnold? and what is his claim to fame?
Try as I might without google I can't come up with it and I won't bother.
Aloha
Who is Tom Arnold?
Arnold was formerly married to recently fired (for tweeting that Valerie Jarrett (go ahead: Who's Valerie Jarrett?) reminded her of Planet of the Apes character. See below.) television actress Roseanne Barr. Arnold has been in the news recently because of his, uh, unhinged mentally-deranged comments re President Trump, including getting a TV show based upon his claim that he has recorded evidence that Trump is guilty of impeachable crimes. So far he has produced nothing, but has received a visit from the Secret Service do to the threatening nature of some of his public comments.

Gordyf

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 05:53:24 PM »
Arnold was formerly married to recently fired (for tweeting that Valerie Jarrett (go ahead: Who's Valerie Jarrett?) reminded her of Planet of the Apes character. See below.) television actress Roseanne Barr. Arnold has been in the news recently because of his, uh, unhinged mentally-deranged comments re President Trump, including getting a TV show based upon his claim that he has recorded evidence that Trump is guilty of impeachable crimes. So far he has produced nothing, but has received a visit from the Secret Service do to the threatening nature of some of his public comments.

Thanks. Valerie Jarret  I got.
It was Tom Arnold I had trouble with, but now I remember the incident.
Really? Married to Roseanne Barr. The man has issues.
Aloha
Gordy

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »
Funny how liberals were calling her racist toward blacks after her comment. Not realizing shes armanian, not african.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk