ShopHi2A.com = $$$ to Hawaii Defense Foundation (Read 26797 times)

Funtimes

ShopHi2A.com = $$$ to Hawaii Defense Foundation
« on: July 07, 2012, 09:44:22 AM »
All,

We all love a good deal, and if you're like me, you'll be doing a ton of shopping online at Amazon. This year, and whenever you shop at Amazon, simply click this link and a portion of every sale you make during that session will go directly to advancing our civil rights (up to 15%). Make sure to share this link with your friends and family, and happy shopping!

This link must be clicked each time you want to use it (or go to the site first).  You can bookmark our page if you want to save it.

hnl.flyboy

ShopHi2A.com = $$$ to Hawaii Defense Foundation
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
Sweet!
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

DuckFat

Re: ShopHi2A.com = $$$ to Hawaii Defense Foundation
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 01:10:36 PM »
Does this replace the link in your signature?
What if rhinos are just fat unicorns?

Funtimes

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 04:07:40 PM »
Does this replace the link in your signature?

Same thing, but it now has a domain people can remember easily!  No bookmark required, just shophi2a!

Heavies

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
I just used your link to do a amazon purchase. I don't know if you gt credit or not. Is there a way I can tell?

Funtimes

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 08:06:38 PM »
I just used your link to do a amazon purchase. I don't know if you gt credit or not. Is there a way I can tell?

If you take a look at the URL when you start http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=hawaidefenfou-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

that bolded part lets you know its going to us.  Really though, if you use the link it will work as long you go through and make the purchase!

clshade

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 09:50:12 PM »
Bookmarked. All purchases through Amazon at this house will go through that link.  :shaka:

DuckFat

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 12:48:47 AM »
From my experience using it, there is no indication of any amount going to HDF when you place an order. Funtimes told me it puts a cookie in your browser, not sure how long it stays active but make sure you have cookies enabled. Although I do wish Amazon would give us some kind of notice so we know that it went through.
What if rhinos are just fat unicorns?

Funtimes

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 08:16:50 AM »
From my experience using it, there is no indication of any amount going to HDF when you place an order. Funtimes told me it puts a cookie in your browser, not sure how long it stays active but make sure you have cookies enabled. Although I do wish Amazon would give us some kind of notice so we know that it went through.

Yeah the link must be used every time.

dustoff003

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 09:07:09 AM »
Does this work with mobile applications?

Heavies

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 11:54:26 AM »
I believe so.. it seems to work on my phone.

wirecounter

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 06:25:06 PM »
5500! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HermitRock

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »
Aloha!

(New member here.)

I don't usually necro-bump old threads in forums but in this case I thought it was worth mentioning that I also found HDF on Amazon's Smile program.

If you shop on Amazon Prime a lot like I do, you can support HDF by setting your Amazon Smile Charity to "Hawaii Defense Foundation" and Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase prices directly to HDF at no extra cost to you.

To set HDF as your charity of choice, simply go to smile.amazon.com and it will prompt you to choose a charity of your choice. Just search for HDF and it will come up.

Happy shopping!

- Lei

Heavies

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 07:28:51 PM »
Aloha!

(New member here.)

I don't usually necro-bump old threads in forums but in this case I thought it was worth mentioning that I also found HDF on Amazon's Smile program.

If you shop on Amazon Prime a lot like I do, you can support HDF by setting your Amazon Smile Charity to "Hawaii Defense Foundation" and Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase prices directly to HDF at no extra cost to you.

To set HDF as your charity of choice, simply go to smile.amazon.com and it will prompt you to choose a charity of your choice. Just search for HDF and it will come up.

Happy shopping!

- Lei

Thanks for the heads up!

Quacker

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2016, 07:24:16 PM »
So I know I'm super late to this particular party but is this still active? I've search amazon on smile and can't find it.

macsak

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2016, 07:48:46 PM »
So I know I'm super late to this particular party but is this still active? I've search amazon on smile and can't find it.

something expired
we are looking into it, and will hopefully get it fixed soon
mahalos to jaynick for pointing this out

:shaka: