Phoenix, AZ active shooter (Read 995 times)

changemyoil66

Phoenix, AZ active shooter
« on: May 20, 2020, 08:39:05 PM »
?igshid=8bvrvgooz0o3

3 injured, no deaths. Shooter taken alive.

Az is pro 2a, permitless oc and ccw. Guess people still dont learn to carry for protection.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

Re: Phoenix, AZ active shooter
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 10:25:14 AM »
IG is censoring.  Shooter is mexican and was videoing himself from inside his car pre shooting while having a beer.  he says his name.  Then gets out and shows his AR in his back seat by opening his rear passenger door.  Then vids himself walking the empty mall.  At 1 point, there was a woman lying by her driver side car door and he is videoing her on the ground with his rifle pointing at her. She says "you already shot me".  He let her live.  And he was wearing his cloth face mask while showing his AR in the back seat.

Same day, shooting at Naval air base in TX.  Shooter killed, terrorism related. No further details.

Guess the corruption of Barry being released has nothing to do with these.

Neesh

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 04:48:35 PM »
I was wondering what that woman was saying laying on the ground then the video ended so was wondering if he did shoot her at the end. Thats nuts that he videod the incident...was also wondering if it was real...part of it showed a recording from outside the mall as the gunshots were fired and makes me wonder who put the whole video together? Surprisingly the shooter was caught and not shot dead

Jl808

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 04:58:42 PM »
Shooter is a 20yo mexican.  Doesn't fit the narrative so it probably won't get sensationalized by the MSM.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.