Milspec Monkey DLUX Hat Review (Read 3935 times)

Kingkeoni

Milspec Monkey DLUX Hat Review
« on: September 09, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »
I met with Dave from MOJO and bought a Milspec Monkey DLUX Hat with Earpro Plugs.

This hat is sweet.

It has integral earplugs on a retractable cord.

They are easily deployed by pulling them and a button on the side of the hat retracts them.

It has plenty of velcro real estate for you to customize any way your heart desires.

The hat comes in two sizes.  Sm/Med  or Lrg/XL.  (of course my big head needed a XL, hahaha)

This hat feels very solid and has, in one day, become my new favorite hat.

Contact Dave at MOJO to get one of these. You won't be sorry.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Mojo

Re: Milspec Monkey DLUX Hat Review
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »
Thanks for the review Keoni! They are still available in all colors (black, khaki, Loden(dark OD) and size except for S-M khaki. PM me guys and i can see about saving you one.
Choose Your Own Adventure

Mojotactical.com

808shooter

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 06:15:21 PM »
Price?  pretty cool, are the plugs removeable?  I think they look kinda weird.    But liking the rest though.

Mojo

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 06:33:57 PM »
Hi 808,

They are $30 each. The plugs are removable. They come with the blue and yellow plugs(in pic 3) and Keoni just replaced them with his own. The ones that come with the hat can actually be tucked away into the hat. Let me know.

Mojo
Choose Your Own Adventure

Mojotactical.com

Dregs

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »
Price?  pretty cool, are the plugs removeable?  I think they look kinda weird.    But liking the rest though.

lol. I actually typed almost this exact thing. When I clicked post, it said there are two responses already, so I didn't post it.

Kingkeoni

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »
The plugs that come with it are pretty cool looking but I just love the old school foamies so I put them on there instead.

The good thing is that I'll be easy to spot at the range now. Haha.

Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.