New Member? Introduce yourself here! (Read 634396 times)

dogman

Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #1660 on: December 16, 2020, 05:56:59 AM »
From Waipahu/Aiea.  Waited for ages.  Finally bought a firearm and now I have the sickness so I'm here to learn and support the 2A comm.  And of course ammo.  LOL. Recommended to join by friends and co-workers.  Stay safe. 

Cris

Aloha Cris and welcome to the forum :shaka:

oldfart

« Reply #1661 on: December 16, 2020, 06:15:34 AM »
From Waipahu/Aiea.  Waited for ages.  Finally bought a firearm and now I have the sickness so I'm here to learn and support the 2A comm.  And of course ammo.  LOL. Recommended to join by friends and co-workers.  Stay safe. 

Cris
Welcome
So you have friends and co-workers here too?
What, Me Worry?

JT91010

« Reply #1662 on: December 29, 2020, 10:55:40 AM »
Hello!still

Actually I am a mainlander from the oppressed state of California.  We visit my son and his family in the Lahaina are quite often.  He still has not been to any ranges or anything since moving here 3 years ago.  In fact he only has paperweights. 

I went with him to the Maui PD a few years back when they moved so he could register.  To be honest, he was surprised it was just the paperwork and fee and then able to bring the firearm home the same day.

I will have a few questions in time, I just want to find the proper place to post them.

FWIW, I am on Calguns.net  as Socalman

aaronc5362

« Reply #1663 on: December 29, 2020, 10:58:37 AM »
Hello!still

Actually I am a mainlander from the oppressed state of California.  We visit my son and his family in the Lahaina are quite often.  He still has not been to any ranges or anything since moving here 3 years ago.  In fact he only has paperweights. 

I went with him to the Maui PD a few years back when they moved so he could register.  To be honest, he was surprised it was just the paperwork and fee and then able to bring the firearm home the same day.

I will have a few questions in time, I just want to find the proper place to post them.

FWIW, I am on Calguns.net  as Socalman

Welcome. Ive read several posts by you on calguns. Im not registered on there though. I just google what i need to find out.

Erthwerm

« Reply #1664 on: January 07, 2021, 07:52:13 AM »
Aloha all,

I'm a Kailua boy living in town. I have been seriously shooting for the past 6 years. Mostly do service rifle shooting at Puuloa, since that's my passion. Anyway, just introducing myself. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks!

Erthwerm

omnigun

« Reply #1665 on: January 07, 2021, 08:34:25 AM »
Welcome!

powerlessbump

« Reply #1666 on: January 12, 2021, 06:28:13 PM »
Hi everyone, been around for a while and just now started to post.

Thanks!

Richard

« Reply #1667 on: February 05, 2021, 04:13:06 PM »
Rich Adams...retired..34 years support’n America’s Freedom
Hawaii Resident almost 50 years...I have watched the one party of our state’s government assault our 2nd Amendment Rights for decades.... today I just received notice of our lawmakers new proposal, SB 301, which is an attempt to ban any firearms that can hold greater than 10 rounds... capital.Hawaii.gov
Please consider submitting testimony that supports Opposing this outrageous law....
Additional, SB 307 plans to ban any firearms that are capable of firing .50 caliber ammo.... consider creating an account at Capital.Hawaii.gov and submit testimony.... this legislative body is hellbent on stripping Hawaii Residents of all 2nd Amendment Rights
Time is of the essence
Aloha,
Rich Adams
SGM Retired

changemyoil66

« Reply #1668 on: February 07, 2021, 10:01:29 AM »
Rich Adams...retired..34 years support’n America’s Freedom
Hawaii Resident almost 50 years...I have watched the one party of our state’s government assault our 2nd Amendment Rights for decades.... today I just received notice of our lawmakers new proposal, SB 301, which is an attempt to ban any firearms that can hold greater than 10 rounds... capital.Hawaii.gov
Please consider submitting testimony that supports Opposing this outrageous law....
Additional, SB 307 plans to ban any firearms that are capable of firing .50 caliber ammo.... consider creating an account at Capital.Hawaii.gov and submit testimony.... this legislative body is hellbent on stripping Hawaii Residents of all 2nd Amendment Rights
Time is of the essence
Aloha,
Rich Adams
SGM Retired
Where u the jrotc leader at kaimuki?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oyabunsan

« Reply #1669 on: February 22, 2021, 10:26:03 AM »
Aloha all,
I'm Eddie from Wahiawa.  Don't mind my username, it's something my friend jokingly called me back in college and it has become easy for me to remember.  Hey, Tatsuo-san sensie!!! Where ever you are bro!
Moving on... All I can say is I'm really glad to be part of this forum/community and it's been a great one.  I've been reading a few posts here and I must say it's quite a learning experience.  Slowly meeting new folks online and hopefully will have a chance to meet some of you in person. 
 :shaka:

stangzilla

« Reply #1670 on: February 22, 2021, 10:31:54 AM »
Aloha all,
I'm Eddie from Wahiawa.  Don't mind my username, it's something my friend jokingly called me back in college and it has become easy for me to remember.  Hey, Tatsuo-san sensie!!! Where ever you are bro!
Moving on... All I can say is I'm really glad to be part of this forum/community and it's been a great one.  I've been reading a few posts here and I must say it's quite a learning experience.  Slowly meeting new folks online and hopefully will have a chance to meet some of you in person. 
 :shaka:

welcome  :shaka:

Akubone1

« Reply #1671 on: February 23, 2021, 10:48:47 AM »

Welcome.  If you go to kokohead on the weekend lll introduce myself

7ommy6un808

« Reply #1672 on: March 16, 2021, 05:45:59 PM »
Howzit 2AHI!
I’m Tommy from Kapolei. Been in the Hawaii Army National Guard for 20 yrs, retiring next year. Finally bought my own firearms since I can’t fire on the Army’s dime anymore. SHOOTS  :shaka:

stangzilla

« Reply #1673 on: March 17, 2021, 07:14:43 AM »
Howzit 2AHI!
I’m Tommy from Kapolei. Been in the Hawaii Army National Guard for 20 yrs, retiring next year. Finally bought my own firearms since I can’t fire on the Army’s dime anymore. SHOOTS  :shaka:

oldfart

« Reply #1674 on: March 17, 2021, 07:58:58 AM »
Howzit 2AHI!
Welcome to the forum. :shaka:
What, Me Worry?

XringWayne

« Reply #1675 on: March 24, 2021, 02:50:33 PM »
Aloha Fellow 2A enthusiest

I wanna introduce myself my name is Wayne I am a new customer service and social media person over at Xring Security. My role here besides supporting the 2A as a private citizen I now am here to help support any customers that need help or have questions here at Xring. While same as phone calls I can't give prices or change any of the policies at Xring I can do my best to help make every experience here the best it can be. I look forward to having the chance to talk and just meet fellow 2A. people here in 2Ahawaii. Most times I will be available to respond to questions during Xring normal business hours Tuesday-Sunday 10am-6pm.
please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions I can help answer.

Thank you for your time
Wayne Berdon

Oyabunsan

« Reply #1676 on: March 24, 2021, 04:24:11 PM »

I wanna introduce myself my name is Wayne I am a new customer service and social media person over at Xring Security. My role here besides supporting the 2A as a private citizen I now am here to help support any customers that need help or have questions here at Xring. While same as phone calls I can't give prices or change any of the policies at Xring I can do my best to help make every experience here the best it can be. I look forward to having the chance to talk and just meet fellow 2A. people here in 2Ahawaii. Most times I will be available to respond to questions during Xring normal business hours Tuesday-Sunday 10am-6pm.

Thank you for your time
Wayne Berdon

Welcome Wayne!

stangzilla

« Reply #1677 on: March 24, 2021, 04:26:57 PM »

Thank you for your time
Wayne Berdon

kptheplatypus

« Reply #1678 on: May 30, 2021, 12:55:57 PM »
Howdy all,

I'm Kyle and I'm 2A supporter for all. I was an infantry Marine until I got out in 2019. I've lived here for about 3 years, but I've just now been able to secure my appt to get my guns here. I'd love to chat with anyone and discuss anytying and - like many people - would love to see tasers, suppressors, and conceal carry legalized and supported here! Good to meet you all
“Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

~ An armed society is a polite society

oldfart

« Reply #1679 on: May 30, 2021, 03:31:53 PM »
Howdy all,

I'm Kyle and I'm 2A supporter for all. I was an infantry Marine until I got out in 2019. I've lived here for about 3 years, but I've just now been able to secure my appt to get my guns here. I'd love to chat with anyone and discuss anytying and - like many people - would love to see tasers, suppressors, and conceal carry legalized and supported here! Good to meet you all
Thank you for introducing yourself.
I notice that a lot of people barge into this group for the sole reason of buying or selling stuff.

What, Me Worry?