NRA Pistol Instructor Course (Read 2750 times)

asdfjkl

NRA Pistol Instructor Course
« on: April 10, 2021, 06:52:07 PM »
Anyone offering or willing to offer the NRA Pistol Instructor Course locally? I’m currently planning on taking it on the mainland but I would rather give my money to and support a local 2A member.

6716J

Re: NRA Pistol Instructor Course
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 03:23:49 PM »
Talk to Zippz. And there are others on the forum too
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Tom_G

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 08:28:27 AM »
It's been a couple of years since LIFE offered one. Summer is coming... I'll reach out and see.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

zippz

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 01:41:11 AM »
I teach the class as a service to the 2A community.  I teach one or two classes a year.  I have requirements for my students:
1.  Community volunteer service
2.  2A activism
3.  Shooting experience such as competition, armed professional, firearms classes, hunting, etc.

Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Rocky

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 09:39:34 AM »
when is your next class ?
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 08:14:22 PM »
I am interested in a firearms instructer course as well.