Whistleblower complaint (Read 37472 times)

Rocky

Re: Whistleblower complaint
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2019, 12:34:10 PM »
And when he came home later, the device was in a full bathtub.
with 2 bullet holes in it's back, toaster in the tub and a suicide note on the counter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

changemyoil66

« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2019, 07:33:40 AM »
Schiff now says he doesnt know who the wb is. Even though he held meetings with the wb.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2019, 09:33:54 AM »
Schiff now says he doesnt know who the wb is. Even though he held meetings with the wb.

Schiff can't open his eyes without telling a lie.

And it's rumored he can't shut his eyes!   :rofl:

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 09:59:29 AM by Inspector »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Mdotweber

"Dont forget, incoming fire has the right of way"-Clint Smith?

Inspector

« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2019, 05:35:33 AM »
Doc. Leak reveals millions funneled to H. Biden and J Kerry Jr.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/huge-exclusive-bombshell-documents-released-by-ukrainian-general-prosecutors-office-reveal-millions-funneled-to-hunter-biden-and-the-john-kerry-family/
I hope this can be corroborated because if it can then there is a real connection that needs to be further investigated.

changemyoil66

« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2019, 08:26:45 AM »
I hope this can be corroborated because if it can then there is a real connection that needs to be further investigated.
Sounds like you have a QPQ with another country.

changemyoil66

« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2019, 08:46:33 AM »
So first two witnesses have no credibility.  Their star witness, the ambassador (US) never met Trump, never was in the room and heard the actual call.  And when asked more tougher questions, Shiff stopped it.

So next up is the gal that was fired prior to Trump taking office.

Is a surprise there was an active shooting at a high school this morning in LA.  Asian male.  No deaths so far, but 5 or so wounded.  News said the shooter is a student and was 1 of the injured.  Gun control here they come.

Inspector

« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2019, 07:34:01 AM »
I posted earlier about the Democrats censuring the President instead of impeaching him. I feel that this is the best scenario over impeachment (Besides just shutting down the impeachment hearings which we all know the Dems will not do). Let’s face it, the impeachment process is not going well for the Dems. To save face, the Dems could censure Trump as a bad orange man. They could say they are saving the country from going through this terrible impeachment process that would tear the country apart or they could censure the bad orange man. So they choose censure instead. They are trying to look as much like heroes as they can even tho the rest of us realize they are nothing but clowns and they not only act like clowns but they are looking quite stupid for even starting this process.

An opinion piece that looks at censure because impeachment is looking grave.

Bradley Blakeman: Dems' impeachment option — THIS is their only exit strategy

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bradley-blakeman-dems-impeachment-option-this-is-their-only-exit-strategy

Inspector

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2019, 07:41:03 AM »
Sounds like you have a QPQ with another country.

That’s how I make a living!  :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2019, 08:15:57 AM »
I posted earlier about the Democrats censuring the President instead of impeaching him. I feel that this is the best scenario over impeachment (Besides just shutting down the impeachment hearings which we all know the Dems will not do). Let’s face it, the impeachment process is not going well for the Dems. To save face, the Dems could censure Trump as a bad orange man. They could say they are saving the country from going through this terrible impeachment process that would tear the country apart or they could censure the bad orange man. So they choose censure instead. They are trying to look as much like heroes as they can even tho the rest of us realize they are nothing but clowns and they not only act like clowns but they are looking quite stupid for even starting this process.

An opinion piece that looks at censure because impeachment is looking grave.

Bradley Blakeman: Dems' impeachment option — THIS is their only exit strategy

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bradley-blakeman-dems-impeachment-option-this-is-their-only-exit-strategy

If I understand it, censuring the President has no consequences.  If he were a member of Congress, and if the censure resolution passes in either chamber, he would be removed from all committees and other seats of responsibility.

Also, if the House votes to censure Trump, the Senate can vote to expunge the resolution -- basically an admission that the censuring was not supported by the President's actions.

"Censure is a formal, and public, group condemnation of an individual, often a group member, whose actions run counter to the group's acceptable standards for individual behavior."

The "group" (the Democrats & the House majority) have two sets of standards.  If Trump violated their standards, what about all the House members recently who made anti-Semitic comments/Tweets?  What about AOC blocking social media accounts she doesn't like after (1) the courts said no gov't official can block people, and (2) she apologized and said she was wrong in the lawsuit she just settled the DAY BEFORE she was to give testimony?  She still has people blocked.

The Dems have standards for themselves and standards for their enemies.  Letting them get away with judging anyone, even Trump, is hypocrisy to the extreme.

Censuring Trump would be an admission they can't find any crimes with which to impeach him.  It tells voters they started the impeachment process without evidence of criminal conduct while hoping the inquiry gives them the evidence they have been telling us they already have.

I don't know why anyone would trust any of these Democrat traitors.  They wave the Constitution around saying impeachment is their duty.  Funny how all the other parts of the Constitution, like passing an annual budget, slip their minds.
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2019, 08:33:33 AM »
If I understand it, censuring the President has no consequences.  If he were a member of Congress, and if the censure resolution passes in either chamber, he would be removed from all committees and other seats of responsibility.

Also, if the House votes to censure Trump, the Senate can vote to expunge the resolution -- basically an admission that the censuring was not supported by the President's actions.

"Censure is a formal, and public, group condemnation of an individual, often a group member, whose actions run counter to the group's acceptable standards for individual behavior."

The "group" (the Democrats & the House majority) have two sets of standards.  If Trump violated their standards, what about all the House members recently who made anti-Semitic comments/Tweets?  What about AOC blocking social media accounts she doesn't like after (1) the courts said no gov't official can block people, and (2) she apologized and said she was wrong in the lawsuit she just settled the DAY BEFORE she was to give testimony?  She still has people blocked.

The Dems have standards for themselves and standards for their enemies.  Letting them get away with judging anyone, even Trump, is hypocrisy to the extreme.

Censuring Trump would be an admission they can't find any crimes with which to impeach him.  It tells voters they started the impeachment process without evidence of criminal conduct while hoping the inquiry gives them the evidence they have been telling us they already have.

I don't know why anyone would trust any of these Democrat traitors.  They wave the Constitution around saying impeachment is their duty.  Funny how all the other parts of the Constitution, like passing an annual budget, slip their minds.
Well said!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

changemyoil66

« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2019, 10:00:31 AM »
Now pelosi is going from QPQ to bribery. So a self made billionaire is now taking bribes.

How many TDS sufferors will believe this story?

Inspector

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2019, 12:06:49 PM »
Now pelosi is going from QPQ to bribery. So a self made billionaire is now taking bribes.

True story. Talking to a contractor one day about Trump being impeached. I said the senate will never remove him and why even try less than a year before the 2020 elections. Doesn’t it make more sense to let the people just vote him out of office which would give the house more than enough time to start doing the job they were voted in to do a couple of years ago. I asked him what was so important about impeaching him? Do you know what he said to me? “If he is impeached he won’t get his retirement after he leaves office”.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I literally laughed in his face! I told him that Trump is already donating his $400k a year back to the government. And what does a BILLIONAIRE care about $400k a year? He changed the subject back to work.

I am really concerned about the beliefs of some uninformed voters out there.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2019, 02:32:20 PM »

Quid pro quo is "a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something."  The underlying fact in QPQ is there has to be a meeting of the minds that one "thing" is required in return for the other "thing".  So far, there's been (non-witness) testimony that there was no such condition ever conveyed to Ukraine regarding aid.

A bribe is defined as "a sum of money or other inducement offered or given to bribe someone."  Basically, to get unwarranted or preferential treatment, you offer something of value to the person with the power to grant such treatment.  Like slipping a $100 bill to a Cop to not write you a ticket.  If the Cop says (hints) you could "pay your fine and be on your way without a ticket", that's called solicitation of a bribe -- a totally different scenario.

Withholding aid to a foreign country until something he wants done is not bribery.  it's called executive prerogative. Unless there is evidence OTHER THAN OPINION BASED ON HEARSAY AND RUMORS that Trump wanted the Ukrainians to investigate the Bidens to impact the 2020 election, the intent/motive is purely speculative.

As a famous FBI guy once said, "No reasonable prosecutor would bring this case as there was no intent to break the law."

Trump supposedly was withholding aid already approved for Ukraine, not promising aid.  The closest they can get to any crime would be extortion, or blackmail.  "Do this (investigate), or I'm going to do something which you won't like (block the aid package)."

I bet the Dems will switch to blackmail/extortion as the "crime" when bribery fizzles out.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2019, 05:05:55 PM »
True story. Talking to a contractor one day about Trump being impeached. I said the senate will never remove him and why even try less than a year before the 2020 elections. Doesn’t it make more sense to let the people just vote him out of office which would give the house more than enough time to start doing the job they were voted in to do a couple of years ago. I asked him what was so important about impeaching him? Do you know what he said to me? “If he is impeached he won’t get his retirement after he leaves office”.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I literally laughed in his face! I told him that Trump is already donating his $400k a year back to the government. And what does a BILLIONAIRE care about $400k a year? He changed the subject back to work.

I am really concerned about the beliefs of some uninformed voters out there.
Should have also added i  that hes a billionaire, so he could care less about his "retirement" and has a better one already set up decades ago since he is in his 70s.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2019, 10:03:31 PM »

Is it possible he met the person but never ascertained his actual identity? A witness can interact with law enforcement without the police officer ever knowing who the person really is. Depends how one defines what it means to know someone.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2019, 11:45:27 PM »
Is it possible he met the person but never ascertained his actual identity? A witness can interact with law enforcement without the police officer ever knowing who the person really is. Depends how one defines what it means to know someone.

It's more likely Schiff is lying, since he seems to do so whenever his comments involve Trump.

I can list plenty of examples.  Just ask.

Schiff lied when he said he didn't know the WB.  After it came out his staff had contact with the WB BEFORE the complaint was filed, he changed his story -- yet he never volunteered that tidbit to the House Intel Committee.  Lie of omission.

If stories are true, the WB worked with 2 of Schiff's staffers in the past.

At what point do you stop believing "Schiff talked to the WB but had no idea who he is?"   :wacko:

And your comparison with Cops and witnesses is wrong.  Schiff is not a Cop.  He's a high level gov't official who doesn't meet people without knowing who they are and why they are meeting.

If you haven't figured out Schiff can't be trusted, you weren't paying attention the last 3 years.
-- Melvin Udall

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2019, 09:45:21 PM »
It's more likely Schiff is lying, since he seems to do so whenever his comments involve Trump.

I can list plenty of examples.  Just ask.

Schiff lied when he said he didn't know the WB.  After it came out his staff had contact with the WB BEFORE the complaint was filed, he changed his story -- yet he never volunteered that tidbit to the House Intel Committee.  Lie of omission.

If stories are true, the WB worked with 2 of Schiff's staffers in the past.

At what point do you stop believing "Schiff talked to the WB but had no idea who he is?"   :wacko:

And your comparison with Cops and witnesses is wrong.  Schiff is not a Cop.  He's a high level gov't official who doesn't meet people without knowing who they are and why they are meeting.

If you haven't figured out Schiff can't be trusted, you weren't paying attention the last 3 years.

I am not going to jump on the conspiracy story rumors because that is pure speculation at this point. If that becomes something proven then I will reassess.

The one thing we do know for now is that Schiff was dishonest about his meeting with the whistleblower. However the question is of what significance is that fact? I think it is a safe suspicion that Schiff helped the whistleblower craft the complaint but that doesn't mean the whistleblower's complaint can't be trusted. Would it be improper for a whistleblower to consult a congress person for guidance prior to filing an official whistleblower complaint? Imagine you were a whistleblower with something against a democrat president. You would know the dems would pull out their dogs to try and attack you so wouldn't you consider going to a republican congressman before filing an official complaint? (Note that I am not saying that is what actually happened but considering a plausible and justifiable explanation)

How do you know Schiff knows the identity of everyone he meets prior to the meeting? I don't find it implausible that an attorney arranged a meeting between Schiff and the whistleblower if Schiff thought it was going to give him some dirt he could throw at Trump.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2019, 10:08:05 PM »
I am not going to jump on the conspiracy story rumors because that is pure speculation at this point. If that becomes something proven then I will reassess.

The one thing we do know for now is that Schiff was dishonest about his meeting with the whistleblower. However the question is of what significance is that fact? I think it is a safe suspicion that Schiff helped the whistleblower craft the complaint but that doesn't mean the whistleblower's complaint can't be trusted. Would it be improper for a whistleblower to consult a congress person for guidance prior to filing an official whistleblower complaint? Imagine you were a whistleblower with something against a democrat president. You would know the dems would pull out their dogs to try and attack you so wouldn't you consider going to a republican congressman before filing an official complaint? (Note that I am not saying that is what actually happened but considering a plausible and justifiable explanation)

How do you know Schiff knows the identity of everyone he meets prior to the meeting? I don't find it implausible that an attorney arranged a meeting between Schiff and the whistleblower if Schiff thought it was going to give him some dirt he could throw at Trump.

Yes, it is inappropriate to run to the CHAIR OF THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE, Adam Schiff and his staff, before (1) working the issue through his chain of command, (2) contacting his legal office, (3) filing an IG complaint, or any other office specifically staffed to field such complaints.

Since you aren't in gov't and are only doing hypotheticals based on your limited knowledge, let me explain it to you:

The government, whether you are a civilian employee, a contractor, military or elected/appointed official, provides a formal complaint system with contacts at all levels of your chain of command/supervisory managers.

If you feel you can't trust your bosses because they are the subject of the complaint, have been informed and done nothing, or you fear retaliation, you can go to any number of people who will record your complaint and assign it to someone to investigate without divulging who lodged the complaint.  Even in my company, we've had people file complaints -- current and former employees -- which initiated an investigation that included interviews with managers and coworkers.  The person who filed the complaint was never identified during the interviews.

So, by running to Congress, he violated the process EVERYONE IS TRAINED TO KNOW EXISTS.  They give annual training to every single gov't employee, so there's no reason for the WB to do what he did.

The telling fact is that Schiff took no action until after the IG complaint was filed and investigated.  Only after nothing came of it did Schiff and Pelosi start the impeachment train rolling.

The IG investigation determined the complaint was not sufficient to report to Congressional oversight.  The only reason the IG complaint was even filed is because Schiff's office knew that was the proper procedure.

So, Schiff's staff directed the WB to contact the "#coup has begun" lawyer to help draft the complaint.

I'm not a mind reader, but I'll bet a dozen donuts the WB went to Schiff's staff because he knew the complaint didn't rise to the level of an impeachable offense.  Their only strategy was to pretend to use the formal IG complaint system in hopes of hiding the WB's identity, and allow Schiff to use it as the impetus for an inquiry-impeachment-removal hail Mary pass.
-- Melvin Udall