SEPT 15TH PLEASE READ (Read 11451 times)

Heavies

SEPT 15TH PLEASE READ
« on: September 08, 2020, 08:34:04 PM »
As of September 15th, 80% receivers will be illegal in Hawaii.   Therefore, no one will be allowed to sell, buy, trade, gift, any 80% on this forum.

If you have any ads on this site, please delete them before this date.

Any ads that might slip by will not be the condoned, nor the responsibility, of this site, and all local, state, and federal laws apply.   

We tried our hardest to stop this bullshit bill, however, that wasn't enough.

Remember,  VOTE RIGHT, more anti-2nd Amendment laws are coming.   Your RIGHTS are at stake. 

B1llyM4ysH3r3

Re: SEPT 15TH PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 08:42:40 PM »
What bill is this? Can't seem to find anything online about 80% frames and lowers being banned

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 08:44:53 PM »
What bill is this? Can't seem to find anything online about 80% frames and lowers being banned

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ghost gun bill:  https://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/measure_indiv.aspx?billtype=HB&billnumber=2744&year=2020
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

rhacker

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 12:20:11 PM »
Hawaii Legislature only says transmitted to GOV.  Where does it say effective Sept 15th?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 02:34:56 PM »
Hawaii Legislature only says transmitted to GOV.  Where does it say effective Sept 15th?

On September 15, any measure that the governor has not signed or not vetoed will become law without his signature.

https://governor.hawaii.gov/newsroom/latest-news/office-of-the-governor-news-release-governor-releases-intent-to-veto-list-and-coronavirus-aid-relief-and-economic-security-act-cares-act-spending-plan/
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall