Got this big monster on maui (Read 1178 times)

ren

Re: Got this big monster on maui
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2017, 09:00:56 AM »
For one thats not me my uncle sent me this so i thought i would share it maybe he was bullcraping me idk and as far as the 511 pants i had so many calls about it and was too busy to get with everyone and remember to call everyone if you want to all cry about it you can go fuck urself and i did move for 2 years as a fed cop so all you guys are a bunch of cry babies bitches

why you so defensive? You posted this Photoshopped pic and this is your comeback? Don't pin the blame on us for reacting to it. You started this post.
Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder and chaos. Now take this empty glass. Here it is: peaceful, serene, boring.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2017, 02:26:15 PM »
For one thats not me my uncle sent me this so i thought i would share it maybe he was bullcraping me idk and as far as the 511 pants i had so many calls about it and was too busy to get with everyone and remember to call everyone if you want to all cry about it you can go fuck urself and i did move for 2 years as a fed cop so all you guys are a bunch of cry babies bitches

NOTHING in the original post or title mentions any uncle.  It's written as if YOU  "Got this big monster on maui".

At the very least, you were trying to take credit for someone else's kill.  At the most, you are just trying to make excuses for a bad joke.

Maybe if you learned to spell and use punctuation, you'd not create so much confusion.  Miscommunication is usually the cause of most conflicts.

I'm not saying I'm Batman, but I am saying the two of us have never been seen together!

littlemisssunshine

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2017, 07:23:29 PM »
OMG  :shake:
That surely is a big monster that you've caught.

Rocky

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2017, 09:13:39 PM »
OMG  :shake:
That surely is a big monster that you've caught. TOLD.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Makapisu

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2017, 09:49:12 PM »
Gillian is alive? 

ren

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2017, 08:00:25 PM »
Gillian is alive?

you mean Gilligan?
Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder and chaos. Now take this empty glass. Here it is: peaceful, serene, boring.

paka808

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 08:56:44 PM »
Ho mean!!!!!!!!! This the same guy was selling the 5.11 belts? He was a no show when he said he was going to meet me!  :grrr:
lol,tell um give you some meat :crazy:

paka808

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 08:58:13 PM »
Nice catch, now give my friend his 511 belt.lol :shaka: