Do you do grip reduction on the M&P full size? (Read 2833 times)

rustyeleio

Do you do grip reduction on the M&P full size?
« on: December 10, 2015, 10:49:37 PM »
Wondering if you do a grip reduction on the M&P along with a stipple job?  What I have seen is the backstrap is not even used and the frame is filled with a acraglass or other resin and contoured then stippled.  The trigger reach is still a little long for me even with the small backstrap. 

Also, do you perform Apex kit install and trigger jobs on the M&P?  I saw a few posts from you but I wasn't sure if that was your personal gun or a customer's.

Thanks in advance.

RedLetterIndustries

Re: Do you do grip reduction on the M&P full size?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 01:17:35 PM »
Jad does one of the best M&P trigger jobs that I've felt.  It's based off of an Apex kit, but he uses some different parts and works a little of his badassery into the mix.  It's good stuff.   :shaka:

Craig

RookWorx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Dick energy with that Buck Rodgers Swag!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • RookCustoms
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 01:18:58 AM »
Wondering if you do a grip reduction on the M&P along with a stipple job?  What I have seen is the backstrap is not even used and the frame is filled with a acraglass or other resin and contoured then stippled.  The trigger reach is still a little long for me even with the small backstrap. 

Also, do you perform Apex kit install and trigger jobs on the M&P?  I saw a few posts from you but I wasn't sure if that was your personal gun or a customer's.

Thanks in advance.

Aloha Rusty and thank for contacting me! I do and can install an Apex trigger. From just the apex shoe all the way up to a full kit and beyond! What your explaining for a grip reduction on your M&P frame can be done although there is now way to stipple Acraglass or any other Epoxies. You would have the option of a Carbide grip application! Go ahead and contact me  Email, Facebook or call (808)679-5599 that way i can get a better idea what your looking for, how the pistol is used, your budget! Aloha
Respectfully,
J. Doherty
USMC
RookCustoms

rustyeleio

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 02:53:43 AM »
Aloha Rusty and thank for contacting me! I do and can install an Apex trigger. From just the apex shoe all the way up to a full kit and beyond! What your explaining for a grip reduction on your M&P frame can be done although there is now way to stipple Acraglass or any other Epoxies. You would have the option of a Carbide grip application! Go ahead and contact me  Email, Facebook or call (808)679-5599 that way i can get a better idea what your looking for, how the pistol is used, your budget! Aloha

Nice, didn't consider the carbide option.  It won't be until January at least until I get the firearm and enough trigger time to finalize.  I am glad there is a local option,  I was going to get the Apex barrel done at Apex along with the trigger but the idea of reach reduction came up.  I will definitely give you a call when I know how I want to adjust the grip.  Very excited!