Do you NEED to be in Militia for 2a? This and Hawaii v. Wilson discussed (Read 1643 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Do you NEED to be in Militia for 2a? This and Hawaii v. Wilson discussed
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2024, 10:10:16 AM »
The way u often do it is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

He posted his one-syllable answer ("No."), but failed to provide any context, nuance or supporting facts to explain his answer.

Might as well have a Magic 8 Ball BOT giving answers.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2024, 10:54:30 AM »
A concern I have with the militia clauses is that they mention 17-45 yo citizens or people who INTEND to become citizens

Right now there are illegal aliens crossing the border wearing tactical gear who are apparently being invited by the Courage To Serve Act which turns migrants into citizens with military service. So basically the invaders are going to be given guns and fancy military equipment by the government to use against us. 

If the State of Hawaii wanted to they have the legal framework to create their own militia of illegals to crack down on the citizenry, assuming they successfully take our guns and ammo away first.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2024, 05:41:16 PM »
'Asylum-Seekers' From Syria Kitted Out in 5.11 Tactical Gear

Meet our New World Order compliance officers. Apparently they have to wait until crossing over to get their M4s and body armor. Probably something to do with Mexican gun laws.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/02/19/asylum-seekers-from-syria-kitted-out-in-511-tactical-gear-n2393111

« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 05:46:37 PM by hvybarrels »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2024, 10:17:27 PM »
He posted his one-syllable answer ("No."), but failed to provide any context, nuance or supporting facts to explain his answer.

It is a yes/no question. You never asked for context.

Is my answer wrong or are you just looking to argue (like usual) even when we are on the same side of the issue?

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2024, 10:19:42 PM »
A concern I have with the militia clauses is that they mention 17-45 yo citizens or people who INTEND to become citizens

Right now there are illegal aliens crossing the border wearing tactical gear who are apparently being invited by the Courage To Serve Act which turns migrants into citizens with military service. So basically the invaders are going to be given guns and fancy military equipment by the government to use against us. 

If the State of Hawaii wanted to they have the legal framework to create their own militia of illegals to crack down on the citizenry, assuming they successfully take our guns and ammo away first.

Calling a 5.11 sweater tactical gear is quite a hyperbole.

Plus, if they were really a secret force trying to sneak into the USA they "tactical gear" would be the last thing they would wear.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2024, 10:21:24 PM »
The way u often do it is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I literally could not have been less argumentative in my answer to the question. Flapp is choosing to pick a fight here, I simply answered the question.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2024, 11:46:31 PM »
I literally could not have been less argumentative in my answer to the question. Flapp is choosing to pick a fight here, I simply answered the question.
I replied to CMO, not you.  CMO was the one calling you out for your nothing answer.

If anyone is picking a fight, it's you -- the one accusing me of the same when i didn't even address you.

Get a grip.  Stop the never ending round-and-round bickering.
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2024, 12:59:35 AM »
Calling a 5.11 sweater tactical gear is quite a hyperbole.

Plus, if they were really a secret force trying to sneak into the USA they "tactical gear" would be the last thing they would wear.

Somebody sponsored those guys and gave them kit. Nobody randomly picks up 5.11 gear south of the border. The question is which NGOs are handing out tactical gear and what are their connections to the State Department?

Ignorance is not strength, and if you practice it too much you'll give yourself brain damage.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2024, 06:14:53 AM »
Even a "severely retarded" (someone on this forum made this assertation) person like me can figure out what's happening at the border.

In my opinion the POTUS's handling of the border is the one that should deserve the moniker: severely retarded.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 06:34:36 AM by QUIETShooter »
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2024, 08:17:50 AM »

"In my imagination"

changemyoil66

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 08:19:38 AM »
Somebody sponsored those guys and gave them kit. Nobody randomly picks up 5.11 gear south of the border. The question is which NGOs are handing out tactical gear and what are their connections to the State Department?

Ignorance is not strength, and if you practice it too much you'll give yourself brain damage.

Of course he doesn't get it.  What is the cost of a 5.11 clothing?  Then ask what is the average income in Mexico?

But an "objective" person would say, what if it's a Chinese counterfeit and the cost is only $3 USD. What if the person coming across has money to afford this and is choosing this route? What if they found it because it fell off a truck?

eyeeatingfish

You sure do enjoy your conspiracy theories, I'll give you that.

Why would a secret agent sneak into a country dressed in tactical clothing (since you consider a black hoodie with a 5.11 label "tactical"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 10:41:27 PM by eyeeatingfish »

Flapp_Jackson

Why would a secret agent sneak into a country dressed in tactical clothing (since you consider a black hoodie with a 5.11 label "tactical"

Nobody said he was a secret agent except you.

Anything that resembles a military combat uniform is considered tactical.  5.11 patterns their best selling clothing lines after military BDUs and police SWAT uniforms.

I'm sure they are wearing them because most of the illegals are not traveling with their entire wardrobe.  They are wearing 1. whatever they have, and 2. whatever is most appropriate for travel.  If newish tactical clothing is the best thing they own, they are going to wear that. 

Most only bring what they can carry and what they are wearing.  Anyway, why pack a bunch of stuff when Biden is going to set you up with cash, lodging, transportation and free food when you arrive?

It's not a difficult concept for anyone not trying to be argumentative.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

Swoooossshhhh