Kokohead most likely not opening in Sept (Read 6792 times)

ren

Deeds Not Words

19pontiac79

Re: Kokohead most likely not opening in Sept
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 05:52:21 PM »
Not surprising >:(  :( assholes.
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

mrgaf

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 06:06:21 PM »
Shit licks.... :grrr:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

19pontiac79

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 06:10:45 PM »
So far I've been lucky through this shit. Work considered essential so still chugging along with steady work. My brother not so much his "furlough" got pushed back again from his company till Jan, he been stay at home since the wuhan broke in Hawaii, April? , he's a hotel chef.
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

hvybarrels

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 08:14:09 PM »
And it's all.....for nothing

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

ren

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 08:36:20 PM »
Carrot Top is pretty smart
Deeds Not Words

oldfart

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 06:55:19 AM »
Carrot Top is pretty smart
That video is kind of funny but sad that I agree with him.
Just casual observation of our local news and my family experience with the virus tells me that the cost of the shutdowns exceeds the benefits.

Yes, a few people do die. People have a tendency to do that, virus or not.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2020, 12:19:03 PM »
The Covid numbers that they display everyday in the news irritate me.

They show the new cases every day, the total number of cases currently, and the death toll.

The death toll, the number of covid cases that are being treated in hospitals, along with the number of cases being treated in the ICU units are more important.

I'm starting to get paranoid and start thinking conspiracy theory.  Just like I was skeptical about how the twin towers on 9-11 collapsed and no plane debris at the pentagon and at that crash sight of flight 93.

Certain people made a lot of money on the war on terror.  It has been said before you go to war you have to win the hearts and minds of the people.  WW2 had Pearl Harbor.  The war on terror had 9-11.   

I'm beginning to think a lot of people will make money on this pandemic once the "vaccine" is finally available.

Ige…. if you really care about the people of Hawaii, fix the unemployment claim dept. ok? :grrr:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

ren

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2020, 12:47:13 PM »
Ige…. if you really care about the people of Hawaii, fix the unemployment claim dept. ok? :grrr:

when a claimant doesn't put a name, birthdate or address it makes the process difficult....that's what they are not reporting in the news.
Deeds Not Words

Brystont1

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2020, 12:47:44 PM »

I have 6 weeks of pending unemployment benefits. I have not gotten in touch with anyone since March.

Gordyf

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 01:12:57 PM »

[Certain people made a lot of money on the war on terror.

I figure somebody is making money on every positive test.
Aloha
Gordy

ren

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 02:09:12 PM »
with today's announcement of the continued fascist lockdown will the range be open?
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 02:32:43 PM »
1 person per bench. Seems it should work and pass the requirement.
We shall see....

mrgaf

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 03:07:23 PM »
with today's announcement of the continued fascist lockdown will the range be open?

Well I’ll tell you what....
Caldwell can just kiss my ass. I’ll take my dog for a walk in my neighborhood with my wife any god damn time I want.
I’m tired of playing this fucking game with this scum bag. I fully expect to get a visit from our local pigs; told Caldwell and that that fugly  HPD chief the same thing. Bring it on.... :grrr: >:D

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2020, 04:58:02 PM »
1 person per bench. Seems it should work and pass the requirement.
We shall see....

I've always believed that KHSC is the safest recreation park compared to the other parks.  There probably were lots of social gatherings during normal times before the shit ass virus came but the facility can easily adapt to the social distancing standards.

And I believe the shooting and 2a community are responsible enough to ensure it will uphold that standard.  I believe it because this community cares for their firearm rights and would not jeopardize it in any way.

It's just that our leaders are:

Cowards

Have no common sense

Have no faith in their constituents  (and a growing number feel the same way about them)

Lazy and incompetent, as dept. heads, directors, and all these so called high up officials recently taking leave of absence, retiring, and resigning.  What's the matter, no can handle?  What were you  doing all these past 20 years?  (besides grabbing a paycheck....)

Waiting in their offices for directives from the Democratic Party.

There's that old saying "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going....."

In Hawaii the leaders say "when the going gets tough, it's time to retire."
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Rhed

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2020, 07:59:36 PM »

I think it’s gonna open.. though I might be misinterpreting Order 6B.

https://www.scribd.com/document/475334752/New-stay-at-home-order

powder monkey

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2020, 10:16:08 AM »
Add 2 more weeks

zippz

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2020, 10:19:05 AM »
Per dept of parks the range is closed during the lockdown.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

ren

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2020, 10:24:39 AM »
Per dept of parks the range is closed during the lockdown.

Deeds Not Words

stangzilla

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2020, 11:48:29 AM »