What is Mojo? (Read 2316 times)

Mojo

What is Mojo?
« on: September 10, 2011, 08:27:32 AM »
So what is Mojo Tactical?
Mojo Tactical endeavors to provide the adventurer, whether they be an outdoorsman, athlete, Military or Law Enforcement, with the tools they need to succeed in the tasks laid out before them. Mojo Tactical's Motto is "Choose Your Own Adventure." We feel this motto suits our clientele well. The adventure is out there. It is up to you to choose whatever you wish. We're just here to make sure you've got the tools to make it back safe.
We hope to bring many new and unseen products to the islands. While we will primarily focus on MIL/LE, we will be also be bringing in camping equipment, emergency preparedness kit, Veteran owned apparel companies, knives and other "cool guy" stuff.
Currently we have several vendors on board.
Milspecmonkey is the premier maker of morale patches on the internet. His designs are numerous and many will bring a smile or a snicker to your face. He has also collaborated with Maxpedition and Tactical Tailor to make some great admin pouches. He is also an ITW nexus dealer, so we can get the majority of ITW nexus product thru him into your hands.
KP industries specializes in knee and forearm protection for Military and Industrial applications. They are sturdy, non slip, jointed knee pads and elbow pads. They dont bunch and you can run, jump and kick in them. They also make a line of steel insoles for disaster/construction applications.
Emdom is a premier gear manufacturer that primarily specializes in stackable pouches. Their designs are very well thought out and they have one of the best dump pouches on the market today.
Wise Company makes emergency food storage as well as camping meals. Lightweight, extremely long shelf life and affordable.
Blue Force Gear is one of the best sling makers in the industry today. They manufacture the Vickers tactical sling as well as the Ten Speed like of ultralight pouches and chest rigs.
Ranger Up is Veteran/active Duty owned and makes some of the best patriotic apparel around.
Hazard 4 is relatively new to the tactical kit bag market. They are like Maxpedition but the product is a little more covert, a little more refined. Very well built and thought out bags.

While we do not have a storefront yet, we will endeavor to keep ourselves accessible to our clientele. Let us know what you need and we will go out of our way to get it to you.

We ask you to "Choose Your Own Adventure" and let us help you along the way.

Mojo out!
Choose Your Own Adventure

Mojotactical.com

Dregs

Re: What is Mojo?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 09:45:21 AM »
A big mahalers for this. Thanks!

I went and googled milspec monkey patches for kicks, and surprisingly found a lot I like. Also a lot gf might like too, hah.

Thanks for the details man!

Mojo

Re: What is Mojo?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 01:54:10 AM »
Hey Dregs,
If you're interested, I'll be at All Star paintball field @ nimitz today(Sunday) with my Monkey patch book and Blue Force shipment which came in yesterday. I actually have a lot of the girl friendly patches and all the pinup girl ones as well as apparel in stock. Let me know what else you're looking for. Patch orders go in every Sunday! ;D

Mojo
Choose Your Own Adventure

Mojotactical.com