Wise Company Sale **UPDATED 10/15/12** (Read 15269 times)

Mojo

Wise Company Sale **UPDATED 10/15/12**
« on: September 11, 2011, 10:41:21 PM »
Mojo Tactical's first sale!!

Hey guys,
Mojo here. Currently, we are in the process of ordering our first shipment of Wise Company outdoor and emergency food storage meals. These are lightweight, freeze dried and dehydrated meals. Perfect for camping and meals on the go. The Outdoor line comes in durable, mylar packages that contain 2 10oz servings. All you need to do is add hot water and wait 10 minutes for a satisfying outdoor meal. Perfect for hiking, camping, and fishing. These items have a shelf life of up to 7 years.

Current pricing as follows:

Sampler Kit(4 pouches of 2 10oz servings) 1 each of Chili Macaroni, Pasta Alfredo, Lasagna, and Stroganoff. Regular Price $21.96 Sale Price $18.76
72 Hour Kit(6 pouches of 2 10oz servings) 1 each of above meals plus Pasta with Veg. Rotini and Teriyaki Rice Regular Price $32.94 Sale Price $28.94
6 Pack(6 pouches of 2 10oz servings) 6 each of any 1 of the above meals(Chili Mac, Pasta, Lasagna, Stroganoff, Pasta w/ Rotini, Teri Rice) Regular Price $32.94 Sale Price $28.14

Long term storage meals come 4 10oz serving per package and come packaged on convenient, stackable storage buckets. They have a shelf life of 25 years so you do not need to rotate stock.
56 Serving Bucket Breakfast and Entree (4 servings of the above meals plus 4 tortilla soup, 8 apple cinnamon cereal, 12 maple cereal and 8 Granola cereal) Regular price $115 Sale Price $103.50 10% off!
60 Serving Bucket Entree only(8 servings of the above meals except lasagna(4) plus 8 tomato soup and 8 Pasta ala King)Regular price $129 Sale Price $116.10 10% off!
84 Serving Bucket Breakfast and Entree (8 servings of the above meals plus 8 tortilla soup ,8 apple cinnamon cereal, 12 maple cereal and 8 Granola cereal)Regular price $170 Sale Price $153. 10% off!

Any questions guys, feel free to ask!

Mojo

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:57:15 AM by Mojo »
Choose Your Own Adventure

Mojotactical.com

vooduchikn

Re: Wise Company Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 09:39:56 AM »
Link to Wise's website

http://wisefoodchoice.com/
Relax, I've banned myself..

Jaydawg

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 10:54:58 AM »
Thanks vood!

Mojo

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »
Thanks Vood! The actual website is http://wisefoodstorage.com/ Wisefoodchoice is an affiliate of Wise Company. Might as well get it from the source!

Mojotactical.com

Jaydawg

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 05:20:53 AM »
Thanks Mojo.

Mojo

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 07:27:30 AM »
Hey Guys,
Order going in tonight.. Please let me know ASAP as I am trying to make sure the shipment gets here in time for the show.

Mojo

Mojotactical.com

Mojo

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 02:22:11 PM »
Hi Guys,
I am still taking preorders with the discount for the products on the shipment. Everything looks like its on schedule and the shipment should get here right before the show. Please let me know.

Mojo

Mojotactical.com

Mojo

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 03:00:58 PM »
Shipment is in! See you guys at the show. I will contact preorders to arrange P/U.

Mojotactical.com

Mojo

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 02:08:01 PM »
We are currently doing Preorders for our next shipment of Wise Company food. 10% OFF all preorders(except fruit and veggies)before March 1st!

New Products listed below!

60 Serving Meat(Roasted Chicken, Southwest Chicken, Teri Chicken, Stroganoff Beef, Cheesy Beef, Savory Roasted Beef) MSRP $119 MAP: $109
120 Serving Veggie (Corn, Peas, Broccoli, Green beans) (Mushroom, Cheese, Cream, and Butter Sauces) MSRP: $129 (free 72hr sampler w/purchase)
120 Serving Fruits (Bananas, Peaches, Strawberries, Apples) (Vanilla Yogurt, Caramel, Vanilla Pudding) MSRP: $139 (free 72hr sampler w/purchase)

Shipment should be here before the March Gun Show for pickup at the shop.

Mojotactical.com

Mojo

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 12:08:44 PM »
Hi Guys,
Just a reminder. 5 days left to get 10% off of your Wise Company order. Shipment should arrive before the gun show. Sale ends on the 1st!  :shaka:

Mojotactical.com

42itus

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 09:04:03 PM »
Anyone ever taste this?  Obviously in a survival situation it will taste really good, but just wonderin what it tastes like.

Kingkeoni

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 10:34:35 PM »
Anyone ever taste this?  Obviously in a survival situation it will taste really good, but just wonderin what it tastes like.

Maybe Mojo will have free samples at the gun show?  :D

HINT, HINT
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Jaydawg

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 06:10:31 AM »
He had free samples last gun show and I'm sure he'll have some again.  They taste great.

Mojo

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 08:36:12 AM »
I think it tastes like hamburger helper. I actually enjoy the flavor quite a bit. Some people suggest Tabasco but i think that's a requirement in everyone'e long term BOB. Yes, Indeed, I will have samples of the regular, Meat and Fruit buckets(possibly veggie.) See you guys there!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:08:10 AM by Mojo »

Mojotactical.com

danefamily

• Trade Count: (0)
  • God Bless our Troops, Especially our Snipers....
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 09:15:50 PM »
Mojo what show is everyone talking about?
A sound you'll never hear from a place you'll never see....

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 03:07:04 AM »
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

danefamily

• God Bless our Troops, Especially our Snipers....
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 08:47:32 AM »
That's great, thanks for that!! I will be there.
A sound you'll never hear from a place you'll never see....

Mojo

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 10:16:46 AM »
2 days left guys to get 10% off your order! Prepayment is required. Order is promptly going in on the 2nd! :shaka:

Mojotactical.com

rswarrior1700

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 11:39:02 AM »
Maybe Mojo will have free samples at the gun show?  :D

HINT, HINT

+++ 1

and a free ZombieCookie Monster Patch for the kiddies

Mojo

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 02:47:37 AM »
Much Mahalos to everyone who put in their orders. Order has been placed and shipment will be making its way here next week. Barring anything catastrophic, shipment should get here a few days before the Gun show and preorders will be notified that they can pick them up at the shop, during the show or afterwards. :shaka:

Mojotactical.com