Red Cross Wilderness and Remote First Aid Certification (Read 1437 times)

rklapp

Red Cross Wilderness and Remote First Aid Certification
« on: October 19, 2019, 03:19:35 PM »
My wife and I are providing the Red Cross Wilderness and Remote First Aid Certification class. Cost is $125 per person including all training materials, class minimum 4, max 10. My wife has been a licensed Red Cross provider for 10 years. The day and time are flexible depending on interest. This is a two day class, one in the classroom and one at the park, perhaps Kokohead. You will be provided a certification card through the Red Cross. The training is appropriate for anyone venturing into the wilderness including hunters and hikers. Minimum age is 14 and prerequisite is adult basic CPR/First-aid certified (we can do that certification too). If interested, please let us know.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

kptheplatypus

Re: Red Cross Wilderness and Remote First Aid Certification
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 05:49:29 AM »
My wife and I are providing the Red Cross Wilderness and Remote First Aid Certification class. Cost is $125 per person including all training materials, class minimum 4, max 10. My wife has been a licensed Red Cross provider for 10 years. The day and time are flexible depending on interest. This is a two day class, one in the classroom and one at the park, perhaps Kokohead. You will be provided a certification card through the Red Cross. The training is appropriate for anyone venturing into the wilderness including hunters and hikers. Minimum age is 14 and prerequisite is adult basic CPR/First-aid certified (we can do that certification too). If interested, please let us know.

New member here, are you still doing classes?
“Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

~ An armed society is a polite society