Yukutake, etal v. Conners (Read 4090 times)

omnigun

Re: Yukutake, etal v. Conners
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2021, 08:12:37 PM »
I only point out the lunacy that is almost all of your posts.

If my post appears negative, maybe it's due to the fact you take it personally.  Sometimes the truth hurts.

So, if the attorneys are paid, the clients they represent are on their own to pay them?  No consideration that their clients may have a problem affording those fees?

Man ..... spoken like a true offspring of lawyers.

... you are aware that they can get money from the state of the state loses.... nothing wrong with lawyers.  I think you got mommy and daddy issues. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2021, 08:43:46 PM »

... you are aware that they can get money from the state of the state loses.... nothing wrong with lawyers.  I think you got mommy and daddy issues.

Swooooosh!

If the court dismisses the case due to a change in the law, you think the state will be liable for the plaintiff's attorney fees?

Go ask your mommy and daddy.
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

changemyoil66

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2021, 08:55:31 PM »
Swooooosh!

If the court dismisses the case due to a change in the law, you think the state will be liable for the plaintiff's attorney fees?

He didnt know that attys can work pro bono either when asked "whos gonna pay" in the other thread about a "random guy on twitter".

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2021, 09:26:56 PM »
Swooooosh!

And we went full circle.  If you bothered to pay attention. I said I would like to donate IF THAT EXACT SCENARIO happened...and if they don't then the lawyers should get paid from the state....dang sometimes I wonder about you.

omnigun

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2021, 09:27:32 PM »
He didnt know that attys can work pro bono either when asked "whos gonna pay" in the other thread about a "random guy on twitter".

Some do, but many don't especially not such a lengthy difficult lawsuit....

changemyoil66

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2021, 07:02:09 PM »
 stay on the 10 day permit window expiration.

State Denied stay on bring gun to register.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:39:14 PM by changemyoil66 »

zippz

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2021, 09:26:32 PM »
Yup judge's order issued.  In person registration is found unconstitutional effective now and the State's request for a stay upon appeal is denied.  State and police departments are figuring out a new process.  Find out more tomorrow.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

RSN172

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2021, 05:08:46 AM »
Mo betta yet if no need regista. Dat da way suppose fo be anyway.