Microchip Implant for COVID Health Passport (are your papers in order?) (Read 2857 times)

passivekinetic

Wonder when the mandate for this will be?

Probably not yet because of the microchip shortage!  :shaka:

Maybe... 2023?

Can't wait! LOL (can't wait for the protests and the ENFORCEMENTS)

"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

hvybarrels

Re: Microchip Implant for COVID Health Passport (are your papers in order?)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 01:50:24 AM »
The good news is that it's not going to happen.

A significant die off from run of the mill infections is inevitable now that a huge percentage of the population continues to compromise their immune systems with dangerous experimental drugs.

The bad news is that we have way bigger problems now.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244540
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 06:35:08 AM »
Too bad this wasnt around for jews in 1930s

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 07:15:50 AM »
The good news is that it's not going to happen.

A significant die off from run of the mill infections is inevitable now that a huge percentage of the population continues to compromise their immune systems with dangerous experimental drugs.

The bad news is that we have way bigger problems now.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244540

Fakenews.  There's no evidence of the vaccinated dying. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 01:12:57 PM »
10,857 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Died Of COVID-19;
30,000 Hospitalized

As of Oct. 18, at least 10,857 Americans have died of COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated.
People aged 65 and older made up 85% of the deaths while female patients represented 43%
of the total breakthrough fatalities, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention.
There were also 2,299 deaths that occurred in patients who were asymptomatic
or whose deaths were not related to COVID-19 but tested positive for the virus.

Between the CDC’s Oct. 4 and Oct. 18 report, the total number of breakthrough deaths among
the fully vaccinated showed a 64% increase from 6,617 to the current count.
https://www.ibtimes.com/10857-fully-vaccinated-americans-have-died-covid-19-30000-hospitalized-3326930
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Heavies

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 01:45:09 PM »
Fakenews.  There's no evidence of the vaccinated dying. 

You say “fake news” one more time, without corroborating evidence and no input to the conversation, you are getting banned.

omnigun

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2021, 02:16:19 PM »
You say “fake news” one more time, without corroborating evidence and no input to the conversation, you are getting banned.

Okay so how should I respond to false information?  Are you defending his theories?  Are you requesting for me to provide proof all the vaccinated are not going to die? And if so every time he posts these false theories? (this is not the first time) Are you encouraging this falsified information?

Here is a quick link so I comply with your post.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/sep/20/facebook-posts/no-evidence-covid-19-vaccines-causing-deaths/

There is no evidence that there will be mass death from the vaccines.  No evidence of compromised immune systems etc.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-823830789386

ren

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 02:36:37 PM »
Trump would never even let this become an issue or a rumor. He'd squash this like a Boss.

Deeds Not Words

Heavies

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2021, 05:55:20 PM »
Okay so how should I respond to false information?  Are you defending his theories?  Are you requesting for me to provide proof all the vaccinated are not going to die? And if so every time he posts these false theories? (this is not the first time) Are you encouraging this falsified information?

Here is a quick link so I comply with your post.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/sep/20/facebook-posts/no-evidence-covid-19-vaccines-causing-deaths/

There is no evidence that there will be mass death from the vaccines.  No evidence of compromised immune systems etc.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-823830789386

You can get banned right now if you like.  Keep it up.

passivekinetic

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2021, 12:33:17 PM »

Someone said the vaccinated are going to die in 3 years (or whatever).

You disagree.

You can't say it is fake.

Someone else posts information that some of the vaccinated ARE dying.

This SUPPORTS the first hypothesis that vaccinated CAN die (but doesn't PROVE that ALL of them will die in 3 years).

So far, there is no evidence that says the vaccinated WILL NOT die in 3 years. Unless someone has a time machine.

Personally I do NOT think that the vaccinated will all die in 3 years. I think this was a myth put out there to discredit the people who do not want the vaccine, and then in 3 years (another 2 years or so) people can say SEE! No deaths in 3 years. Let's force the unvaccinated to get injected now!

However I do think there is SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG with the mRNA gene experimentation injections and I think that the death and illness rate will INCREASE due to these injections.

For support of this theory, I will post a video (in another thread, so it doesn't get buried here) of many doctors and scientific/medical EXPERTS who say the same thing.
- Anonymous

omnigun

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2021, 01:02:25 PM »
Someone said the vaccinated are going to die in 3 years (or whatever).

You disagree.

You can't say it is fake.

Someone else posts information that some of the vaccinated ARE dying.

This SUPPORTS the first hypothesis that vaccinated CAN die (but doesn't PROVE that ALL of them will die in 3 years).

So far, there is no evidence that says the vaccinated WILL NOT die in 3 years. Unless someone has a time machine.

Personally I do NOT think that the vaccinated will all die in 3 years. I think this was a myth put out there to discredit the people who do not want the vaccine, and then in 3 years (another 2 years or so) people can say SEE! No deaths in 3 years. Let's force the unvaccinated to get injected now!

However I do think there is SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG with the mRNA gene experimentation injections and I think that the death and illness rate will INCREASE due to these injections.

For support of this theory, I will post a video (in another thread, so it doesn't get buried here) of many doctors and scientific/medical EXPERTS who say the same thing.

A disproven theory that is said again can be considered fake.  The original term coined by Trump was used MUCH more loosely.  And most people on this forum loved those “times”. 
For example, we have a very large degree of certainty the world is not flat.  Calling something that mentions the world being flat “fakenews” is perfectly reasonable.
I have including evidence that vaccinated people are not “dying” from the vaccine.  Billions are vaccinated, billions are not dead.  If there is no evidence of something happening you can’t predict the future. 
As for the conspiracy, can’t really comment on the source but I doubt it.  Some people actually believe it.
And for mRNA is see nothing wrong.  Looks like a medical breakthrough that shortly could cure cancer.  I gladly took 3 shots.  I believe the experts and have had no side effects.  I think death and illness will decrease and the technology will one day save billions of lives.
https://www.modernatx.com/pipeline/therapeutic-areas/mrna-personalized-cancer-vaccines-and-immuno-oncology
While you may have some doctors and scientists, the majority still believe it is safe.  And there is no evidence that is contrary enough to sway that.
Just like you can find someone with a PHD who may tell you the earth is flat and many more who would say its not.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 05:35:20 PM »
This is not the first time I've posted this, but someone keeps pretending they know things that just aren't true.

"Fake News" does not mean "False Information."  We already have a word for that:  misinformation, or propaganda.

"Fake News" is a term that describes what main stream media outlets push as "news", when it is in fact them spinning a narrative so it's not actually false.  It is intended to get people to read it -- or at least click the link -- so the site makes more money.

Fake News is often substituted for real news when the real news goes against the Democrat media's interests.  Like the Hunter Biden laptop. They pretty much buried the story just before the election in order to help Biden win.  Even the FBI sat on the laptop evidence for months before anyone knew about it.  Nothing would have been reported had the repair shop owner not sent a copy of the hard drive to Rudy G.  The whole time, the MSM put out dismissals and denials that the laptop was even Hunter's, that it held evidence that his father was involved in Hunter's "business" dealings, etc.

That was all fake news designed to distract and deflect from the real news.

Stop using the term to imply false statements or misinformation. 

-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2021, 07:09:49 PM »
This is not the first time I've posted this, but someone keeps pretending they know things that just aren't true.

"Fake News" does not mean "False Information."  We already have a word for that:  misinformation, or propaganda.

"Fake News" is a term that describes what main stream media outlets push as "news", when it is in fact them spinning a narrative so it's not actually false.  It is intended to get people to read it -- or at least click the link -- so the site makes more money.

Fake News is often substituted for real news when the real news goes against the Democrat media's interests.  Like the Hunter Biden laptop. They pretty much buried the story just before the election in order to help Biden win.  Even the FBI sat on the laptop evidence for months before anyone knew about it.  Nothing would have been reported had the repair shop owner not sent a copy of the hard drive to Rudy G.  The whole time, the MSM put out dismissals and denials that the laptop was even Hunter's, that it held evidence that his father was involved in Hunter's "business" dealings, etc.

That was all fake news designed to distract and deflect from the real news.

Not really, its been used in contact of facts.  Trump himself has used it not in referring to the media.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2021, 10:59:59 PM »

Not really, its been used in contact of facts.  Trump himself has used it not in referring to the media.
Donald Trump is not the arbiter of what words mean.  So that argument is a big nothing.

Show examples.  All we have is your comments as proof anyone did what you said.

I'd especially like to see what the hell "contact of facts" means.   :rofl:

BTW, I won a bet that you'd disagree with me and provide no valid sources to back up your arguments.

Thanks!   :rofl: :rofl:

Every "source" that offers a definition of "Fake News" admits the term is "vague and poorly defined," but they all agree it is an article or video posing as "news" but providing instead misleading or intentionally false information most often to deflect from the real news or to gain ad revenue (both)."

Most of the stuff you label fake news on here is not "intentionally false."  And, while it can be misleading, it's not offered for that purpose -- most are just sharing what others have created for your consumption and VERIFICATION.  If you can't take time to verify what others give you, maybe reallocate some time away from the forum and spend those hours more wisely by researching and LEARNING about the things you love to argue.

Before lecturing others, maybe learn what you're talking about first.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 11:43:09 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2021, 06:32:59 AM »
My cousins coworker died. He got the vaxx and shortly went into icu with no covid.

Healthy guy in his 30s. Died months later while still in icu.

2nd coworker still in icu (been months now). Same health status as above. No covid, but got vaxx and in icu shortly after.

2 coworkers in the same office.

Common denominator
Male
30s age
Flight attendants
Healthy
Vaxxed
Not positive for covid

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2021, 06:35:16 AM »

Dont u know that we are all using the term incorrectly and he is using it correctly. That would make more sense of why he states it the way he does.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2021, 12:30:40 PM »

Dont u know that we are all using the term incorrectly and he is using it correctly. That would make more sense of why he states it the way he does.

That's the problem -- when someone who doesn't understand ENGLISH VOCABULARY (or grammar, or punctuation, or spelling, which he freely admits to) tries to lecture THE ENTIRE FORUM on ENGLISH VOCABULARY.

No matter what he might have seen or read, he's not qualified to lecture anyone.
-- Melvin Udall

passivekinetic

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2021, 11:34:50 AM »
While you may have some doctors and scientists, the majority still believe it is safe.  And there is no evidence that is contrary enough to sway that.
Just like you can find someone with a PHD who may tell you the earth is flat and many more who would say its not.

This is where intellectual discipline and logic are necessary.

You basically say that it seems to you that a lot of doctors/scientists say it is safe. Yet a smaller portion say it is not safe.

If one were to rationally assess this, one would look at WHO is saying it is NOT SAFE (an understatement) and WHO is saying it is safe.

The superficial analysis would ignore (basically, overlook) the source and only look at the QUANTITY.

The "unauthorized" videos show WORLD FAMOUS SCIENTISTS AND MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS giving video testimony and explanations why the so-called vaccines (and policies) are DANGEROUS.

These include INVENTORS of the related technologies, including mRNA technology, PCR testing, etc. and other SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL GIANTS in modern world history.

The bottom line is, these experts are warning that the INJECTIONS are possibly DAMAGING and DESTROYING the natural immune system. The more you inject, the more it might be destroyed. Plus generally this is a HUMAN GENETIC EXPERIMENT that is UNPRECEDENTED in scale and type.

It is also possible that the current illnesses and deaths are caused by a stronger version of the ANNUAL SEASONAL FLU, as normally many elderly and weak often succumb to the annual flu.

BUT with possibly increased compromise of the immune system, such numbers can possibly increase in the future.

Which seems to be in line with the OUTRAGEOUS conspiracy theories that certain persons in "control" of the world want to reduce human population to 500 million and below (these OUTRAGEOUS conspiracy nuts often refer to the Georgia Guidestones to show this 500 million number).
- Anonymous