I will be holding a Utah CFP class Tuesday February 1, 2022 the Kahuku / Laie area and INCLUDE the Arizona CWP application package as well.
1. Minimum Training Curriculum for Utah Concealed Firearm Permit
2. Firearm Familiarity Instruction
3. Stamped Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP) Application
(Also serves as required Weapon Familiarity Certification).
4. Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP) Application Fingerprint cards
5. Info on Suicide Prevention
6. UCFP Denials /Suspension / Revocation Guidelines
7. Hawaii's Chapter 134 regarding Hawaii law on Firearms, ammunition and Dangerous Weapons along with most recent known revisions.
8. Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) Application and Fingerprint cards
9. Finger print service if desired.
Minimum class time is 5-6 hrs. covering Utah Law, Hawaii law and Firearm Familiarity.
Class time can stretch with questions.
This is a "No Range" Class.
NO AMMUNITION IS ALLOWED ON PREMISES FOR THIS CLASS.
DO NOT BRING YOUR FIREARMS
$150 including 2 fingerprint cards for each application.
Space is limited.
Please do not reply to this post unless you have a question (OPSEC)
PM if interested.
More Utah CFP info here...https://bci.utah.gov/concealed-firearm/how-do-i-apply-for-a-concealed-firearm-permit/