Ukraine vs. Russia (Read 99183 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Ukraine vs. Russia
« Reply #1120 on: July 01, 2022, 05:02:13 PM »
Freedom?  Is this a joke?

Hawaiian nationals were already free but lost everything when the US empire instigated an illegal overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom in 1893 and later illegally annexed the Hawaiian nation in 1898, despite American patriots like President Cleveland who refused to annex Hawaii, unlike his imperialist successor, President McKinley, who like all other imperialist presidents such as Bush and Biden, disregard US Constitutional law to engage in illegal wars and occupations.

Your too...

Ohhh!  The humanity!!

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #1121 on: July 01, 2022, 06:47:47 PM »
You will get him all excited seeing his new plantation masters.
He does love the ChiComs.

Have to be better than those eeevilll Americans.

"Hawaiians"

« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 07:32:48 PM by robtmc »

Kuleana

« Reply #1122 on: July 01, 2022, 08:42:21 PM »
Have to be better than those eeevilll Americans.
You bet they are better in many ways.

Unlike many Americans, at least the non-Western influenced majority of the Chinese population knows the absolute differences between males and females that are determined by biology and not by feeling or emotion.

hvybarrels

« Reply #1123 on: July 01, 2022, 08:51:53 PM »
the CCP knows the absolute differences between males and females

In the biblical sense

CHINA has been accused of orchestrating the "mass rape" of Uighur women in a sinister program designed to "promote ethnic unity".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10602569/china-accused-mass-rape-muslims-ethnic-unity/
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Heavies

« Reply #1124 on: July 02, 2022, 12:54:51 AM »
This topic has gone so far off topic it is gotdam ridiculous.

CLEAN IT UP

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1125 on: July 02, 2022, 05:56:52 AM »
Ok, so anyway this morning on CBS Saturday morning broadcast they featured this comedian guy and he is trying to unite people for the cause in Ukraine.

He was talking something about donations of some drones to be used and then he shared this video of some Ukrainian "drone warriors" who were doing a music and dance routine out in the supposedly battlefield.

Dressed to the nines in their battlegear with rifles on display, they were dancing like hip-hop junkies.  I guess for the war cause.  You see this kind of thing with SuperBowl Teams and such to promote the event or cause.

It gave me a sense of surrealness.  Is this war real?  I mean one moment there is videos of carnage, death, suffering, crying, and wringing of hands.

Next moment you have a video such as I just mentioned.

It reminded me of something a while ago that I was reading about.  Tribes in Africa that has been warring with each other for generations.  They would gather their forces and with weapons drawn they would face each other in the field.  They would charge forward toward each other, then withdraw and form their lines again.

They would do this all day long.

And then they would go home.  Eat dinner.  Play with the kids.  Poke the wife (or wives....) :D

Then the next day do it all over again.

Flapp mentioned in another thread that this war seems like a game.  A game where possibly only the elite few know the outcome.

The pawns are many.   Like those drone warriors yukking it up on camera.  Hamming it up one day and possibly dead the next.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Kuleana

« Reply #1126 on: July 05, 2022, 08:46:37 AM »
Recapping the US empire's plans to begin the insanity of WWIII with Russia and China.

All of the stagged shootings happening right at this moment is an attack against the 2nd Amendment, BUT whose primary objective is to divert American patriots' attention away from the Power Okole and ultrawealthy's preparations for WWIII.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 09:16:31 AM by Kuleana »

mrgaf

« Reply #1127 on: July 06, 2022, 08:45:10 PM »

Unlike many Americans, at least the non-Western influenced majority of the Chinese population knows the absolute differences between males and females that are determined by biology and not by feeling or emotion.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1128 on: July 06, 2022, 08:48:43 PM »

Actually, when I was learning the difference between myself and girls, there was quite a lot of "feeling" going on.

:thumbsup: :geekdanc: :rofl:
-- Melvin Udall

mrgaf

« Reply #1129 on: July 06, 2022, 09:07:56 PM »
Actually, when I was learning the difference between myself and girls, there was quite a lot of "feeling" going on.

:thumbsup: :geekdanc: :rofl:

Hmmm then if you get a “girl” who is actually a “boy” and there’s a lot of touchy/feely going on you might get feel more “poley”  than “holey” :shake:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 09:13:46 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1130 on: July 06, 2022, 09:12:06 PM »
The war in Ukraine.  America's new Afghanistan.  No wonder we exited that place faster than a goose can shiite.

The elite few had to set up their new moneymaker in Pootin's backyard.

Pissed me off when I saw some news about Zelinsky working on a rebuilding plan.  So far they came up with a 150 Billion dollar package or something like that.  You know they don't have that damn money.  Guess who will foot the majority of the bill.  Yep.  Me and you.

Was going to try to find that piece of news but then decided screw it, nobody really gives a rat's ass anymore.

The war has presented so much propaganda and misinformation that everyone is in a "bullsh*t coma."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 09:44:06 PM by QUIETShooter »

changemyoil66

« Reply #1131 on: July 09, 2022, 11:04:19 PM »
Seen a vid of 1 popular mall. Very empty as many stores left due to sanctions. Even the soda machine is 85% less choices. Basically, water, russian cola, russian lemonade, and 1 pepsi (assuming its left overs).

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #1132 on: July 09, 2022, 11:08:30 PM »
In russia, u cannot call it a war (law). Special military operation is the legally allowed term.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Kuleana

« Reply #1133 on: July 10, 2022, 11:39:52 AM »
It seems many common Ukrainians had enough of being artillery fodder for the US imperial-led proxy war against Russia.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1134 on: July 10, 2022, 01:38:53 PM »
It seems many common Ukrainians had enough of being artillery fodder for the US imperial-led proxy war against Russia.

If it weren't for the title of the video saying they are refusing to fight I would get the impression that they are just reading the serial numbers off their weapons, stacking them in a pile for security so they can go to the mess hall to eat, LOL!

Wouldn't surprise me that a lot of them are sick and tired of the bullshit.  I dunno what happened to all  of the gung ho attitudes they all had 5 months ago when they weren't complaining about the rough-shod prehistoric and out-dated weapons they were given and were willing to charge tanks with their homemade molotov cocktails.

By the way, what happened to all those molotov cocktails they were making?  Never saw one of them used to defend their country.

So what happens to them now that they refuse to fight?  Face firing squad?  Prison time?

I wonder if Zelensky is still serious about all able bodied men 60 and under is required to defend the country.

hvybarrels

« Reply #1135 on: July 13, 2022, 05:33:23 PM »
Let's Go Brandon

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #1136 on: September 26, 2022, 11:08:17 AM »
Putin grants citizenship to Snowden.  A giant F-U to the USA.  He has been living there for years now anyways.

And enter their draft.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1137 on: September 26, 2022, 02:25:00 PM »
Hmmm then if you get a “girl” who is actually a “boy” and there’s a lot of touchy/feely going on you might get feel more “poley”  than “holey” :shake:

Nah.  In my day, you could tell the boys from the girls at first glance.  Even the "Tom Boys" were obviously not boys.   :rofl:

If you went to school looking like Boy George, you were in for a bad day.

Month.

Year.
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1138 on: September 26, 2022, 03:46:17 PM »
Remember all those chants of "Hell No, We won't Go......." that happened during the Vietnam War in response to the Draft?

Putin and Russia are currently going through the same thing.  Only thing I think it's worse over there for those who resist.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1139 on: September 26, 2022, 03:49:37 PM »
Remember all those chants of "Hell No, We won't Go......." that happened during the Vietnam War in response to the Draft?

Putin and Russia are currently going through the same thing.  Only thing I think it's worse over there for those who resist.

-- Melvin Udall