Ukraine vs. Russia (Read 42543 times)

groveler

Re: Ukraine vs. Russia
« Reply #1040 on: May 15, 2022, 03:12:31 PM »
You are still thinking of war in the old fashioned sense.
The point of modern warfare is a perpetual state of conflict that never ends, whose only goal is to justify the existence of the tyrannical state.
They give us an enemy to fixate our hatred on so that we will not realize how everything we love has been stolen from us.

You must have read the book "1984"!

Full disclosure;
I only hate government, I love all of my brother man.
it is a stupid Christian thing.
Government is not men, it is a slave master.
 :shaka:

robtmc

« Reply #1041 on: May 15, 2022, 04:31:08 PM »
Hey, the clown only typed "US Empire" eleven times I believe.  Be-clowning oneself like that might have been pitied at one time.

We should pity such an obsessive character.   Imagine having to work around that non-stop thrashing about.

Kuleana

« Reply #1042 on: May 15, 2022, 07:44:40 PM »
Hey, the clown only typed "US Empire" eleven times I believe.  Be-clowning oneself like that might have been pitied at one time.

We should pity such an obsessive character.   Imagine having to work around that non-stop thrashing about.
If you disagree with the use of US empire, show how it is not an empire.

As for the "clown" remark, so says the "military man who is just a dumb, stupid animal to be used as a pawn in foreign policy", as quoted by Henry Kissinger.   :shaka:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1043 on: May 15, 2022, 07:56:54 PM »

As for the "clown" remark, so says the "military man who is just a dumb, stupid animal to be used as a pawn in foreign policy", as quoted by Henry Kissinger.   :shaka:

So you're now insulting all who served in the military now?

Doesn't matter that you used a roundabout quote that's never been factually verified as having been spoken by Kissinger.  You posted the words, and you directed it to robtmc in the context of his military service.  That would apply to all of us who served.

Maybe you should read what you're typing several times before submitting.  You might be generalizing in a way that includes many members of this forum -- not just your one intended target.

BTW, Kissinger also served in the military.  So there's that.   :wtf:
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

Kuleana

« Reply #1044 on: May 15, 2022, 10:00:22 PM »
So you're now insulting all who served in the military now?
I was not referring to anyone outside of the person I was responding to.

You posted the words, and you directed it to robtmc in the context of his military service.  That would apply to all of us who served.
That was not my intention and I apologize to all those who took offense.

Maybe you should read what you're typing several times before submitting.  You might be generalizing in a way that includes many members of this forum -- not just your one intended target.
I chose my words carefully for the intended recipient, who initially threw personal insults at my direction.

Interesting how you bring up generalizations as they might offend some members on this forum.  If I recall, there have been many questionable personal judgments, character attacks, and racial and ethnic slurs made by forum members through the years and currently.  Many rightfully addressed and censored by the forum moderators.  However, although I am not one of their adherents, the incessant demonization of democrats and liberals is just one example of generalizations that are routinely made on this forum that ignores the possibility that some forum members are democrats or liberals.  If you wish to point out an error of judgement on my part, please come out and point out such errors to those forum members whose statements similarly might offend others on this forum in the future.

robtmc

« Reply #1045 on: May 16, 2022, 06:30:05 AM »

You sometimes make good points about the oligarchy (globalists) that have seized control of US policy and then trash it with the constant ranting about some US empire. 
You just alienate with the repetition (11 times in one post, really?) and the rest gets ignored.  Not my job to refute what it is or is not.   If you want to be taken seriously, try a different style.

Your opinion of those that wrote a blank check for their life by joining the military is noted. 
Given your amusing hatred of America, understandable you would extend that to those that were in the US military. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1046 on: May 16, 2022, 02:20:23 PM »
I was not referring to anyone outside of the person I was responding to.

That was not my intention and I apologize to all those who took offense.

I chose my words carefully for the intended recipient, who initially threw personal insults at my direction.

Interesting how you bring up generalizations as they might offend some members on this forum.  If I recall, there have been many questionable personal judgments, character attacks, and racial and ethnic slurs made by forum members through the years and currently.  Many rightfully addressed and censored by the forum moderators.  However, although I am not one of their adherents, the incessant demonization of democrats and liberals is just one example of generalizations that are routinely made on this forum that ignores the possibility that some forum members are democrats or liberals.  If you wish to point out an error of judgement on my part, please come out and point out such errors to those forum members whose statements similarly might offend others on this forum in the future.

Maybe try to void posting quotes from other people which you direct at an individual as some ham-fisted passive-aggressive tactic meant to deliver an insult while attempting to dodge responsibility for the insult.

Kissinger was speaking of all military members.  You used that quote.  Doesn't matter if you used it toward a single individual.

Maybe next time, use a quote from Hitler about all Jews toward an individual Jew you dislike.  There's no difference.  A generalized insult doesn't transform into a directed insult just because you quoted it in a given context.

It is what it is.  Spinning it isn't going to change it.
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Kuleana

« Reply #1047 on: May 16, 2022, 02:56:06 PM »
Maybe try to void posting quotes from other people which you direct at an individual as some ham-fisted passive-aggressive tactic meant to deliver an insult while attempting to dodge responsibility for the insult.
So, are you justifying throwing insults and personal attacks to people who post something that you personally or emotionally don't agree with?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1048 on: May 16, 2022, 04:10:40 PM »
So, are you justifying throwing insults and personal attacks to people who post something that you personally or emotionally don't agree with?

I'm responding to YOUR insult to all military -- even though you tried to make it about one military member.

You have a right to express your opinion of the military, but when you include us all, you get our responses, too.

I'm not justifying his insults nor yours.  I'm merely responding to an attack on all military -- whether or not you intended it that way.  Kissinger's quote (which has never been confirmed nor denied BTW) was general in nature.  The term "military man" can only be construed as a generalization.

ren

« Reply #1049 on: May 16, 2022, 05:16:39 PM »
sounds like we have a new White House Press Secretary
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1050 on: May 16, 2022, 06:55:53 PM »
sounds like we have a new White House Press Secretary

Yeah.  Seems like she got her training from a Tech Support company.

She hears a few nouns and a verb, then searches on them to read the scripted answer for a close facsimile of the question asked.

She's demonstrated superb reading abilities, if not English comprehension.

ren

« Reply #1051 on: May 16, 2022, 08:14:52 PM »
Yeah.  Seems like she got her training from a Tech Support company.

She hears a few nouns and a verb, then searches on them to read the scripted answer for a close facsimile of the question asked.

She's demonstrated superb reading abilities, if not English comprehension.

more from Imperialist organizations operating in an Imperial Kingdon
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #1052 on: May 16, 2022, 09:00:12 PM »
Inb4 asking hard questions are racist or homophobe.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1053 on: May 17, 2022, 08:24:41 AM »
News are reporting that Russia is declaring Mariupol is under their control.  Ukraine is acknowledging that Mariupol has fallen to Russian hands.

This is a pretty tough loss for Ukraine.  Mariupol is a key port for Ukraine to import and export goods.

Will Ukraine fight to get Mariupol back?  Zelensky is gonna have to ask Uncle biden for trillions, never mind billions.

Uncle biden and his defense contractor cronies will rub their hands in glee......my opinion of course.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Kuleana

« Reply #1054 on: May 17, 2022, 09:04:52 AM »
AZOV surrender and victory in Mariupol!  On to the Donbass!

Kuleana

« Reply #1055 on: May 17, 2022, 09:08:27 AM »
Outstanding!  Death to the US empire!  Long live the return of the American republic!

Go get um American patriots!

changemyoil66

« Reply #1056 on: May 19, 2022, 11:16:46 AM »
$40 billion bill passed senate.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1057 on: May 19, 2022, 12:06:30 PM »
$40 billion bill passed senate.

Rand Paul is my new hero.  Mitch McConnel can go to hell.

changemyoil66

« Reply #1058 on: May 19, 2022, 12:11:51 PM »
Rand Paul is my new hero.  Mitch McConnel can go to hell.

He always has been sketch.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1059 on: May 19, 2022, 12:29:58 PM »
I just wish I could be more assured that uncle biden is doing all he can to make sure the other NATO countries are contributing proportionately.  Maybe I would be more supportive if biden or his hyena would go and push the NATO countries to do all they can.  I don't hear much about this.

Especially Germany, France, UK, and Poland.  This conflict is in their backyard and I think they should shoulder the majority of the defense aid.

Another thing that pisses me off is biden asked congress for 33 billion.  If the boss asks for 33 billion and you think it's a good thing then give him the 33 billion.  WTF did you have to approve 40 BILLION?  Damn, makes me think somethings up.  All you f**kers are in cahoots?

Let me hear of biden and his hyena talk about how the other NATO countries are sending not only military aid, but humanitarian and infrastructure aid like we are doing.  I don't hear about it and maybe they are, but is anybody checking to make sure it is proportionate to what we are doing?

Maybe if I hear about these things I'll shut up and not be so pissed off all the time when I hear about 40 Billion in aid and then members of Congress casually talk about that won't be the end of it.

Meanwhile inflation, supply line problems, gas prices, and crimes continue to escalate.  Who wouldn't be pissed off.

And what's this I hear about pallets of baby formula at the Southern Border to be distributed to all the illegals entering the country.  Not sure how credible that is but I wouldn't be surprised.

OK.  Rant over but to be continued later today or tomorrow.