Increasing U.S. Oil Production Isn’t Part of Biden’s Gas Price Plan, But We’ll G (Read 1896 times)

Inspector

W.H. Economic Adviser Bernstein: Increasing U.S. Oil Production Isn’t Part of Biden’s Gas Price Plan, But We’ll Get Other Countries to Produce

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/08/w-h-economic-adviser-bernstein-increasing-u-s-oil-production-isnt-part-of-bidens-gas-price-plan-but-well-get-other-countries-to-produce/
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

W.H. Economic Adviser Bernstein: Increasing U.S. Oil Production Isn’t Part of Biden’s Gas Price Plan, But We’ll Get Other Countries to Produce

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/08/w-h-economic-adviser-bernstein-increasing-u-s-oil-production-isnt-part-of-bidens-gas-price-plan-but-well-get-other-countries-to-produce/

Of course, it keeps the prices high which grow the wallets of the oil companies. Who in turn pay politicians.  Not like Trump tried to reduce this or anything.

Flapp_Jackson

Oil prices fall as Biden weighs releasing
180 Million barrels from reserves in
desperate attempt to lower fuel prices.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

Oil prices fall as Biden weighs releasing
180 Million barrels from reserves in
desperate attempt to lower fuel prices.

The reserve that Trump filled up for him.

ren

Stupid is as stupid does

How are we going to refill the reserves? Pay in rubles? Bidet killed most domestic oil production
Deeds Not Words

rpoL98

my take:
his plan is to drain the reserves, all the way to "Empty".  halt all domestic production.  and then stop imports.  no coal energy production, no nuclear.  That's his contribution to the New Green Deal, how he sees America's Utopia.  The braindead POTATUS doesn't give a rat's ass about the plight of ordinary Americans, according to his warped mind, they woulda saved $80 a month if they had bought EV's.  Isn't there another guy on this forum who says the same thing?

changemyoil66

Stupid is as stupid does

How are we going to refill the reserves? Pay in rubles? Bidet killed most domestic oil production
Trump wins the white house again and fills her back up.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

rpoL98

Trump wins the white house again and fills her back up.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
yeah, I wish, and he could do it.

but, the conservative side is fractured, between the RINO's, the Never Trumpers, and the Muh Bumpstock'ers, I'm not sure if he's electable, although if Biden were to run again, that would certainly improve the odds, anybody can beat somebody that's brain dead, well, I'd hope.

and I don't trust any of the other republican hopefuls (e.g. DeSantis) to be as true to America as Trump would be.  they're just professional politicians, in it for their own grandiose aspirations.  well, that's just MHO.

QUIETShooter

biden has sold his soul to the New Green Deal communists.

He's tapping into the reserves only because the mid-term elections are right around the corner.  His approval numbers are plunging, and he needs to do something without upsetting his Green Deal bosses.

biden is destroying the country, and at the rate he is going, 2024 will be too late.

The only way I see a way out is to invoke the 25th amendment and install the ever competent, intelligent, level headed, and insightful leader, the one and only......kamala harris.  Queen Hyena.

Of course this is sarcasm in it's ultimate form.  Truth is we and the country are screwed.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

RSN172

Wouldn't it be nice if the Republicans got a super majority in both chambers after the midterms? 

groveler

biden has sold his soul to the New Green Deal communists.

He's tapping into the reserves only because the mid-term elections are right around the corner.  His approval numbers are plunging, and he needs to do something without upsetting his Green Deal bosses.

biden is destroying the country, and at the rate he is going, 2024 will be too late.

The only way I see a way out is to invoke the 25th amendment and install the ever competent, intelligent, level headed, and insightful leader, the one and only......kamala harris.  Queen Hyena.

Of course this is sarcasm in it's ultimate form.  Truth is we and the country are screwed.
As long as we have the "Swamp" we are screwed. 
Judging from USA voting patterns that isn't going to change.
 :wacko:

Rocky

my take:
his plan is to drain the reserves, all the way to "Empty".  halt all domestic production.  and then stop imports.  no coal energy production, no nuclear.  That's his contribution to the New Green Deal, how he sees America's Utopia.  The braindead POTATUS doesn't give a rat's ass about the plight of ordinary Americans, according to his warped mind, they woulda saved $80 a month if they had bought EV's. Isn't there another guy on this forum who says the same thing?
At EV going for $60,000 +, it would only take 62.5 yrs to have those savings pay for the EV !  :wacko:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

RSN172

Let's see. It is 44 mi round trip to Hilo from my house and 20 mi rt to the Post Office in the opposite direction. I go to both twice a week. Add 12 mi running around Hilo, 140 mi a week. 140 x 4.5 weeks per month = 630 mi a month. My SUV get 19.2 mi per gal of premium gas so that is 32.81 gal per month. Even if gas went to $6 a gal that is still less than $200 a month. Nah, I think I will pass on an EV.

aletheuo137

At EV going for $60,000 +, it would only take 62.5 yrs to have those savings pay for the EV !  :wacko:
Could you imagine if every house in Hawaii had two EV and plugged in to charge all at the same time? No problem!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

These Green Deal idiots are full of shit.  They can't be that stupid that they can't figure out the infrastructure cannot support everyone on EV's as they envision.

They are not capable of thinking critically.  But then, as the great Bruce Lee said to his student in the movie "Enter the Dragon" :  Don't think.....FEEEEELLLLL......It's like a finger pointing away to the stars......

Yeah right, a finger up their ass. :rofl:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

aletheuo137

"They can't be that stupid that they can't figure out the infrastructure cannot support everyone on EV's as they envision."

I believe they are that stupid! Stupid is as stupid does.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

These Green Deal idiots are full of shit.  They can't be that stupid that they can't figure out the infrastructure cannot support everyone on EV's as they envision.

They are not capable of thinking critically.  But then, as the great Bruce Lee said to his student in the movie "Enter the Dragon" :  Don't think.....FEEEEELLLLL......It's like a finger pointing away to the stars......

Yeah right, a finger up their ass. :rofl:

I don't blame the  politicians who support this as much because it lines their own pockets or the parties pockets. With the exception of AOC, she has no clue what's going on behind closed doors.  I blame all the non-politicians who support this. Lack of critical thinking and instead parroting what the media tells them to parrot.