Hopefully more shoes will be dropping: Clinton & DNC fined for Russia Hoax (Read 318 times)

Flapp_Jackson

The Federal Elections Commission fined the Democrat National Committee and the Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign for their failure to truthfully report the money they paid to Fusion GPS for opposition research.  That research was in the form of the Steele dossier which became the basis for the Russia-Collusion Hoax the FBI "investigated".

The DNC and Clinton's campaign tried to argue that the expenditures were indeed for "legal advice and services," because they paid the money to another law firm Perkins and Cole.  They tried to obscure the real reason for the payments -- opposition research -- by funneling the money through another law firm.  The FEC did not let them slide on that technicality.

The amounts of the fines were relatively small:  DNC owes $849,407.97, and Clinton's campaign owes $175,000 for a total of $1,024,407.97.

Size of the fine aside, I hope the government can leverage that FEC finding and make the DNC and Clinton repay the taxpayers for the Mueller Investigation and all the FBI crap that resulted in no "Russia Hoax" related charges.

Funny.  I Googled "FEC Russia Hoax", and not a single MSM organization showed up among the pages and pages of results.   :rofl:

Remove the "Russia Hoax" term, and replace it with "Fines Hillary Clinton," and the MSM starts to pop up, but not in large numbers.  They are framing this as a rules violation related to reporting the expenditures incorrectly.  They are trying to water down the fact these people PAID FOR LIES to smear Trump and started a witch hunt on our dime.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/31/fec-fines-hillary-clinton-dnc-over-using-campaign-funds-for-russian-hoax-false-trump-smear-1219425/
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall