Biden's Admin will LIE about ANYTHING -- Then they say, "Oops!" when called out (Read 691 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Biden's White House continues to blatantly lie ... even about facts that are transparently FALSE to anyone with an IQ above 80.

They pushed out a Tweet on May 12th, stating how there was "no [COVID] vaccine available" until after Biden was sworn in as Resident.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1524868269148192779

The next day, they "corrected" their Tweet, but only after Twitter and the media blew up over such an obvious disinformation attempt -- saying whatever sounds good for Biden with no regard for the actual truth.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1525239715372359681

Given that they included that "non-factual factoid" in a Tweet that was clearly meant to praise the economic "growth" seen under Biden's watch, I think most people are smart enough to figure it out.

If they can't get the little things right, how can we trust them when they spout off statistics and results that contradict what we are seeing in our daily lives?

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt had these nuggets not already existed on Twitter which totally destroyed their narrative about vaccines.  BTW, Biden received not just the vaccine, but ALSO A BOOSTER PRIOR to his inauguration!

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

I'm 100% skeptical of anything that is stated by the biden administration and whatever spews from biden's mouth.

Liars, Liars, their pants are all on fires.

They say "oops" as if they made an error but we all know they are all full of shiite.  Or shiff.  All the same.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

I'm 100% skeptical of anything that is stated by the biden administration and whatever spews from biden's mouth.

Liars, Liars, their pants are all on fires.

They say "oops" as if they made an error but we all know they are all full of shiite.  Or shiff.  All the same.

Yeah.  Some people like to repeat the phrase, "Don't assign malice to that which can be explained by incompetence."

Too many time, as in this case, the people sending out the Tweet are either too stupid/lazy to do 1 minute of verification before making an official White House claim, or they believe we are too stupid and/or lazy to know the difference.  Either way, it scares me that these are the people wanting to control "disinformation."
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

There was a joke in the Clinton years: how do you know Bill is lying? His lips are moving!

Sad to say, it applies to many people in today's setting!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

Politics is the art of Bullsh*t.  Politicians are great artists.

They don't paint with a fine brush, rather, they paint with a wide band sprayer.

Sometimes the sprayer is so big and so powerful you'll be overwhelmed.

With the Bullsh*t.............
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.