What’s the deal with Occupied Forces Hawaii Army? (Read 2768 times)

Deep_Mauka

What’s the deal with Occupied Forces Hawaii Army?
« on: May 14, 2022, 06:27:18 PM »
These guys are catching heat and looks like the Civil Beat article got the stooges at MSN’s attention, https://bit.ly/38u9ctQ

Found this on IG, https://bit.ly/3yFcwgw

I guess I’m a little shocked as this seems especially brazen… and the kind of radical that scares the legislature. Not much info online, anybody able to share anything useful?
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. - 2 Kings 2:23-24

robtmc

Re: What’s the deal with Occupied Forces Hawaii Army?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 07:02:03 PM »
Is this some more of that kleaner/kulea weirdo's stuff?

ren

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 07:44:45 PM »
we have our resident SME
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 08:00:24 PM »
Interesting.  Never heard of them before, but then I wasn't paying much attention before but I am now that I'm retired.

When I was working I had no time and too busy making money.  Now I have more time and no money. ;)

But yeah, would like to know how "big" their army.  In the video only had something like 7 guys and 1 female.

Trying to understand what the Colonel said about they are non-combatants but they are "at war". 

And skipping out on an invitation for an interview and the groups not responding about their leader's past does not lend to much sympathy for their cause, whatever that may be.

For me, anyways.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2022, 10:47:33 PM »
"Nonviolent Army" is an oxymoron ...  unless you're French.   :rofl:

Why call yourself an Army at all?  It's not as if they have a massive membership.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 05:02:30 AM »
In the video, that Sam Lilikoi guy says that we are in a "war zone" and we don't have 2nd amendment rights. What a nut job.
What, Me Worry?

macsak

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 10:22:53 AM »
repeats themself over and over
tries to use complicated words and phrases to try and overwhelm/intimidate people
good thing no one here does that...

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 01:17:36 PM »
So if he is legally justified and righteous in his stance why does he make his guys try to block the officials then retreat on his boat?

hvybarrels

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 01:54:45 PM »
Mainstream media is infatuated with militia type groups (not leftist militias of course, those are totally okay!) because it gives the government an excuse to take away more rights and crack down on dissent.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

mrgaf

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 03:14:54 PM »
Is this some more of that kleaner/kulea weirdo's stuff?

Maybe he/she is one of them!😶‍🌫️
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

oldfart

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 04:06:42 PM »
Those folks need to get a job...or a life....preferably both.
Then maybe they won't be so mad at the world.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 04:12:29 PM »

Too old for Boy Scouts, so they created their own "club?"
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 06:01:24 AM »

Yep.  Too much time on their hands with nothing to do with it (too lazy) and the "woe is me" attitude of entitlement is always the recipe for nut jobs.

All it takes is one nut job with an agenda and the other nut jobs will flock to him/her/it/them/whatever like flies on sh*t.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2022, 08:03:55 AM »
Yep.  Too much time on their hands with nothing to do with it (too lazy) and the "woe is me" attitude of entitlement is always the recipe for nut jobs.

All it takes is one nut job with an agenda and the other nut jobs will flock to him/her/it/them/whatever like flies on sh*t.
I showed that video to my son (27) and he said exactly the same thing about the nut jobs attracted to the ......
What, Me Worry?

mrgaf

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2022, 03:28:32 PM »
Found a photo of their newest recruits……
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 03:55:36 PM »
I showed that video to my son (27) and he said exactly the same thing about the nut jobs attracted to the ......
Like NFA army.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

DocMercy

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2022, 02:18:29 PM »
This organization is getting national attention now, after a failed protest on Friday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/6-arrested-for-trespassing-as-authorities-seek-to-evict-paramilitary-group/ar-AAZ5WYy

What better place than a golf course to stage an Occupy Hawaii movement? Good place to sleep, and plenty of holes to scavenge for gophers.

“This isn’t a native Hawaiian group seeking sovereignty or anything for an indigenous cause. These are wayward, rogue, uneducated individuals,” said Tom Berg, who manages the property and the nearby Hawaii County Club golf course. Members of Occupied Forces Hawaii identify themselves as a Hawaiian sovereignty group, dress in military outfits and claim military titles. The landowner said some of the families have been squatting on the property for nine months but at least two of the members claim they have ancestral rights to the land.

“This land belong to my people. America stole this land. That doesn’t make it theirs. It does not make it theirs,” said one of the women as she confronted police.

Occupied Forces Hawaii has a bigger presence in this state than The Proud Boys. Make sure that neither gets a CCW license.  :worship: