Buffalo shooting (Read 2545 times)

ren

Buffalo shooting
« on: May 15, 2022, 02:28:46 PM »
What a sick pHuck. Just saw the full video. Victims were mostly female and most froze.
Deeds Not Words

pacwire

Re: Buffalo shooting
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 02:58:22 PM »
The VERY Sad part is for US LEGAL gun owners….Govt will AGAIN use these “GUN” cases to infringe on our rights. Although NY has pretty STRICK gun rights in the Five Burroughs, must be this 18 yr old lives outside them.  HMMM. Next the Govt will require us to pass more checks,…HMMM

hvybarrels

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 03:00:36 PM »
Someone showed me the NZ video and after that I never want to watch another livestream mass murder again. I can understand if there was a purpose to it like training how to take down a mass shooter, but otherwise observing it out of mere curiosity feels too much like participation.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

groveler

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 03:37:03 PM »
Someone showed me the NZ video and after that I never want to watch another livestream mass murder again. I can understand if there was a purpose to it like training how to take down a mass shooter, but otherwise observing it out of mere curiosity feels too much like participation.
I managed to get a copy of the NZ shooting.  Most the time they get rid of this stuff as it seems to upset people.
Like the Jordanian pilot that the ISIS burned to death.
They don't want to make people see what evil is regardless
race, creed religion, or color.
Unless it is a white man perp then they spread it all over.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 04:47:50 PM »
Here is what the anti 2a and fake news will leave out.

Manifesto 180 pages

He gave his step by step how to remove NY AR law features, includes removing fixed mag with what tools he used.

Claims European white pride, not American white pride.

Adament of minorities OK to be in their own country, just not in the US or Europe.

Isnt a member of any white supremecist group, but he supports them.

Hates capitalism .

States he isnt a GOP or DNC, but could be seen as either, it all depends.

Admires the NZ shooter.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 06:56:50 PM »
A year ago, he threatened to shoot up his school.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 07:59:43 PM »
A year ago, he threatened to shoot up his school.

Obviously the required waiting period works.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 08:08:58 PM »
Looks like we gotta practice shooting for the head.

Center mass doesn't cut it anymore.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

macsak

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2022, 08:10:08 PM »

DocMercy

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 01:02:41 PM »
Obviously the required waiting period works.

Hawaii will claim that the mental health or age 21 checks would have worked here. NY state laws are weak compared to us.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/new-york-state-gun-laws-allow-16-year-olds-to-own-rifles/

There will always be loopholes no matter what laws are passed. Getting shot or attacked by a criminal in America is a risk we need to acknowledge, and prepare for. This is where sites like 2ahawaii.com are so valuable, emphasizing training and the selection of the right equipment.

changemyoil66

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 01:08:07 PM »
Hawaii will claim that the mental health or age 21 checks would have worked here. NY state laws are weak compared to us.

I'll be willing to say Rhodes or Lee will be using this next session

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 01:10:54 PM »
I managed to get a copy of the NZ shooting.  Most the time they get rid of this stuff as it seems to upset people.
Like the Jordanian pilot that the ISIS burned to death.
They don't want to make people see what evil is regardless
race, creed religion, or color.
Unless it is a white man perp then they spread it all over.

I think they don't want copycats

RSN172

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2022, 03:04:56 PM »

That's why I said before, go for 2 in  guts and one to the boto. Gotta get your shots below any body armor.  If they are wearing the full ones that cover the groin, then time to use a hi power rifle or shotgun slug. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2022, 04:05:50 PM »

That was being taught at Front Sight when I attended.  2 shots to the thoracic cavity within 2 seconds.  If the threat isn't stopped, then put at least one in the Cranial-Ocular cavity.

Reasons why someone might not break off an attack after 2 shots to the "center mass":

- Adrenaline
- Drugs
- Rounds didn't cause enough damage
- Rounds may have missed bone or vital organs
- Clothing may have slowed the rounds or prevented proper expansion of the rounds
- Many other factors

So, don't pause to consider why the aggressor didn't stop after 2 hits.  Just change your point of aim to a different area.  Smaller target, but a better chance of immediate results.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2022, 05:00:18 PM »
Mag dump.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2022, 05:54:13 AM »
Was gonna share the news article but cannot find it now.  Article said LGS owner feels terrible about selling the gun to the perp.  He said he would never have sold the gun if there was a red flag but none showed up upon the background check.

New Yorks vetting process is flawed.  Fix that.  But we know that they will just use this incident to slap on more silly, stupid laws while using the incident for political advantage. 

They aren't thinking about public safety.  Never did.  The conspiracy theorist in me even thinks they wanted it to happen.  The perp threatened to kill people at the HS graduation a year ago.

Yet no red flag.  Was it because he was a minor then?  There lies the loophole and the broken part in the system for vetting gunowners.

Fix that.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2022, 08:56:58 AM »
Fake news saying Tucker Carlson is to blame, although there is zero mention in the manifesto. 

The rifle was legally purchased in NY with all their gun laws. The Shotgun which wasn't used was purchased in PA, but yet the NY Governor is blaming cross state lines, and the bolt action rifle was bought by his father, which he didn't use either.  This is all detailed in his manifesto. It's like the fake news or anti 2a politicians didn't read it.

This 18 year old active shooting comes with in days of the 9th circuit ruling of 21+ year olds to own guns is wrong. #noteverythingisaconspiracy

groveler

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2022, 10:04:34 AM »
I think they don't want copycats
I despise Islam.
I would not shoot them in their place of worship.
There is no such thing as a "copycat".
They are already nutcases.
They need help and the ACLU
coupled with the corruption and ineptitude of Government
denies them that help.
No, it is just a Liberal denial of how their "Protected" class of people
can do no wrong.
Protected class being Democrat.
 :grrr:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2022, 01:34:14 PM »
If it's discovered these latests mass shooters bought their guns, ammo and/or body armor using stimulus checks and tax refund monies, does that make the US Government complicit?

If the Buffalo, NY, shooter was evaluated a year ago for possible threats he'd made, why was that not included in his background check report?

I guess NY was too busy arresting people without masks in public, closing down restaurants, and painting streets with BLM logos to bother keeping their mental health records updated.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2022, 01:38:20 PM »

If the Buffalo, NY, shooter was evaluated a year ago for possible threats he'd made, why was that not included in his background check report?

Is there such a thing since he was under 18 (minor), that this was not available?  I visit the ecourt kokua website and my speeding ticket I got when I was 17 is not shown when I look up my info.