Biden Blames High Gas Prices on Russia. No, on Big Oil. Wait - on Gas Stations!! (Read 324 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Meanwhile, Kamala makes a joke out of high gas prices.

Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

QUIETShooter

biden and his hyena are defining the ultimate definition of stupidity.

Actually they're pushing the envelope.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

At least no more mean tweets

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

Can't blame these new gen politicians. They got education based on "gender equality" "racial justice" etc. They have no education about the real world. They got into power because they saw an empty seat playing musical chairs and other opportunities.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Can't blame these new gen politicians. They got education based on "gender equality" "racial justice" etc. They have no education about the real world. They got into power because they saw an empty seat playing musical chairs and other opportunities.

The problem with that "explanation" is Joe Biden has been in the Democrat Party since 1969, the same year Apollo 11 landed on the Moon! 

In 1971, he was sworn in to the 4th district seat on the New Castle County Council in Delaware.

In 1973, at age 29, he was elected to the US Senate.  He turned 30 that November just in time to be sworn in, as that's the minimum age prescribed in the Constitution to be a Senator.

He remained a Senator until 2009 when he was elected as Obama's VP.

So, when you do the math, from 1973 to 2022, Biden's been in government office almost 50 years.  Make it almost 46, if you exclude his "semi-retirement" between Obama/Biden leaving office and Biden being sworn in as Resident.

You'd think half a century in "the game" would have made him the most formidable elected official in the country.

Instead, we get, "C'mon, man!"

:crazy:
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

aletheuo137

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

Maybe he never learned anything because he had his hand under the table all this time. ;)

You know, 10% for the Big Guy. :thumbsup:

Not a Civil Servant.  More of a self-servant.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.