Liz Cheney’s Jan. 6 Committee Witness Facing Allegations of Lying Under Oath (Read 711 times)

aletheuo137

drck1000

*** Inconceivable ***

Nope, no can, bruh.  Don't try to convince us otherwise.  Resident expert on current affairs said EVERYONE tells the truth under oath.  Simply not possible. . .

aletheuo137

To the effect off...

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

After Hutchinson’s testimony, many of her salacious claims were rebuffed by those with the
knowledge of what actually happened.

Much of Hutchinson’s testimony was hearsay and second-hand information that she heard
from someone else but did not witness herself.

One of the most spectacular parts of her testimony came when she accused Trump of grabbing
for the steering wheel of the presidential limo after being told that he could not go to the Capitol
on January 6, 2020, and then grabbing for the throat of Secret Service agent Bobby Engel.

But within hours of her testimony, Engel said that the incident she spoke of never happened.

Engel, the agent who was driving the presidential SUV, and Trump security official Tony Ornato
both disputed Hutchin’s allegations and said they would testify under oath that no agent was
assaulted and Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.

A third official, former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann, disputed Hutchinson’s
claim that she wrote a note for Trump to read on January 6.

Herschmann said the note was written by him, not Hutchinson.

LOL!  If this is what drinking the Kool-aid looks like, I'll have another glass!  SWEEEEET!  The truth will Trump the Dems in Congress yet again.

Nobody will be charged with perjury.  Nobody on that side of the aisle will be asked to step down.  There are two justice systems in the nation.  One for the politically connected which doesn't punish their members, and the other for their enemies which files charges for just looking at someone wrong.

Someone on the Left thought Orwell's 1984 was a good plan, and now their plan is nearly complete.  If they could only get those damn guns taken away!
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

Guys, proven in court...ummm I mean in an oath taken to tell the truth.  And of course almost all of us here knows the phrases she used when talking about the made up incident. "I heard", "I was told by", etc.. No direct statements like "I saw", "I witnessed", etc...And why they didn't call the actual people who she was claiming told her...because they would deny the actions took place. And the gullible drank up every second of her testimony.  Then their narrative will fall apart. Lets see how much air time this gets vs. the air time her made up stories got. I'm gonna say 10: 0.01 ratio.

All the people who called her up as a witness should be charged with a crime about promoting false statements.  They have all the power in the US to call the actual driver, agent in charge (guy sitting next to the driver), and the agent in the back with Trump. 

Where's our resident "everyone is wrong but me, despite all the facts presented to me"?  Hit and run tactic engaged.

Flapp_Jackson

Guys, proven in court...ummm I mean in an oath taken to tell the truth.  And of course almost all of us here knows the phrases she used when talking about the made up incident. "I heard", "I was told by", etc.. No direct statements like "I saw", "I witnessed", etc...And why they didn't call the actual people who she was claiming told her...because they would deny the actions took place. And the gullible drank up every second of her testimony.  Then their narrative will fall apart. Lets see how much air time this gets vs. the air time her made up stories got. I'm gonna say 10: 0.01 ratio.

All the people who called her up as a witness should be charged with a crime about promoting false statements.  They have all the power in the US to call the actual driver, agent in charge (guy sitting next to the driver), and the agent in the back with Trump. 

Where's our resident "everyone is wrong but me, despite all the facts presented to me"?  Hit and run tactic engaged.

Same exact M.O. used in both impeachments. 

"Just the scandal alone is enough to stop him, and if that fails, we'll have the power to invade his privacy to go on another witch hunt."

That's the game they play.  "Trump was impeached -- twice!  That proves he's a terrible person!" Never convicted.....

These are the same Dems who worship another impeached President -- Slick Willy Clinton.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

Same exact M.O. used in both impeachments. 

"Just the scandal alone is enough to stop him, and if that fails, we'll have the power to invade his privacy to go on another witch hunt."

That's the game they play.  "Trump was impeached -- twice!  That proves he's a terrible person!" Never convicted.....

These are the same Dems who worship another impeached President -- Slick Willy Clinton.
Throw $hit on the wall, see what sticks.  Even worse, hope it causes enough people to "take a look" and provides distraction.  Just a question of distraction from what.  At least what I think what people who are able to think critically are able to understand. . .

hvybarrels

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

eyeeatingfish

Sounds like a handwriting analysis is in order. Absent that it is going to prove who wrote the note. Hutchinson and Herschmann both claiming they wrote the note. Conflicting testimony doesn't prove which one of them are lying. Hutchinson could be lying or Herschmann could be lying.