Rules for thee but not for me (Read 4234 times)

QUIETShooter

Re: Rules for thee but not for me
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2022, 06:27:42 PM »
I have more than one individual. Lets prosecute every Republican and Democrat that ever abused their office or misused government resources or committed a crime or traded on inside information to their advantage. You good with that? Lets start from Reagan forward.

How about we just start in the here and now. :thumbsup:  Based on your above statement I expect to hear more about "others" that also do the abuse of office and government resources or committed a crime or traded on inside information to their advantage.

Then we will know if you are for real or just another hater.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2022, 10:05:19 PM »
Ever wonder if someone in the WH with severe TDS (and we know many of them existed while he was President) may have placed classified information -- even having to do with nuclear programs -- in all the many boxes of papers that were moved to Trump's home?

What boggles my mind is that no matter how many people allege witnessing something negative about Trump, no matter how many resign out of protest, no matter how many claim Trump did something wrong, it always ends up being that they had TDS and are just out to get him. No way Trump could have ever broken the law, it must be someone framing him.

Jesus could come down from Heaven and scold Trump for something and people would find a way to say Jesus was wrong.

Jl808

Rules for thee but not for me
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2022, 10:48:25 PM »
It’s because the people who are accusing Trump of wrongdoing are not applying their same standards with Democrat politicians that they support. 

Why should they be trusted with their multiple false accusations against Trump when they have shown that they will lie to achieve their objective which is his removal?

How many times do they have to keep lying and making stuff up, before they lose all credibility? 

This is not so much about Trump.  It is more about the people that oppose Trump and see his supporters as a threat.  They have shown that they cannot be trusted.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 10:54:03 PM by Jl808 »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

changemyoil66

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2022, 05:10:45 AM »
What boggles my mind is that no matter how many people allege witnessing something negative about Trump, no matter how many resign out of protest, no matter how many claim Trump did something wrong, it always ends up being that they had TDS and are just out to get him. No way Trump could have ever broken the law, it must be someone framing him.

Jesus could come down from Heaven and scold Trump for something and people would find a way to say Jesus was wrong.
Please show what law was broken.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2022, 05:41:07 AM »
It’s because the people who are accusing Trump of wrongdoing are not applying their same standards with Democrat politicians that they support. 

Why should they be trusted with their multiple false accusations against Trump when they have shown that they will lie to achieve their objective which is his removal?

How many times do they have to keep lying and making stuff up, before they lose all credibility? 

This is not so much about Trump.  It is more about the people that oppose Trump and see his supporters as a threat.  They have shown that they cannot be trusted.

This!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aletheuo137

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2022, 06:19:07 AM »

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2022, 06:25:28 AM »
This dude knows the score…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/this-dude-knows-the-score/

oldfart

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2022, 06:58:45 AM »
This dude knows the score…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/this-dude-knows-the-score/

Yup
Democrats seem to revel in smear tactics.
Even against their own party members.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2022, 07:04:11 AM »
Yup
Democrats seem to revel in smear tactics.
Even against their own party members.

Yep.  The Kahele/Green debate debacle comes to mind.  Especially with the contrast of how the Republicans were civil to each other after that democrat circus.

Kahele paid the price.  He should have looked in the mirror before attacking.  I predicted Cayetano would have the least votes but look what happened.  Karma.

drck1000

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2022, 07:13:37 AM »

What boggles my mind is that folks who rail on Trump are blind to see that same crap happening with Biden et al. . .

No, because can't be media bias. . . #notprovenincourt  ::)

drck1000

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2022, 07:16:03 AM »

This is not so much about Trump.  It is more about the people that oppose Trump and see his supporters as a threat. They have shown that they cannot be trusted.
What do you mean?  MSN, The Five, etc all say we can trust Biden, Pelosi, etc?  Even when there are FACTS showing questionable conduct that Trump and those who align with him get roasted for.  Like letting the rats guard the cheese. 

groveler

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2022, 07:17:21 AM »
Yep.  The Kahele/Green debate debacle comes to mind.  Especially with the contrast of how the Republicans were civil to each other after that democrat circus.

Kahele paid the price.  He should have looked in the mirror before attacking.  I predicted Cayetano would have the least votes but look what happened.  Karma.
Voting in Hawaii seems to be such a waste of time.
I'm not a "sore looser" but the phrase
" to keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
comes to mind.
Time for SKS and AK''s?
Probably not, but it seems more sane.
 :popcorn:

drck1000

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2022, 08:13:44 AM »
Wow!  Now that is a quite a response. . .  ::)

QUIETShooter

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2022, 08:25:51 AM »
Wow!  Now that is a quite a response. . .  ::)

Yeah, he/she/it definitely lost all credibility.  For a while there it was hanging on a thread.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 08:35:16 AM by QUIETShooter »

Jl808

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2022, 09:55:08 AM »
That is a kindergarten response. Are you a such a child to operate this way?
Guess what?   You have just earned yourself a 1 month ban. 
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

oldfart

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2022, 10:04:54 AM »
Guess what?   You have just earned yourself a 1 month ban.
==========
oh well.....
I did notice that our-hater never posted anything useful, humorous or supportive in this forum.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2022, 10:07:21 AM »

(1) The Democrats are ABUSING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL POWER OF IMPEACHMENT.  Even though impeachment is more of a political vs. criminal process, there has never been as brazen nor transparent an attempt to use that power to oust a sitting president when no actual crimes or actions against the interest of the American people have actually happened.  The charges were vague, based on hearsay or circumstantial "evidence", and largely without any merit at all.

(2) Your opinion (and that's only an opinion) about Trump supporters is 100% wrong.  We are completely open to accepting any validated evidence that Trump committed crimes, but after the longest investigation against a President is our nation's history, we find it was the investigator, not Trump, who broke the law.

(3)  When people like Adam Schiff go on TV non-stop to claim the evidence Trump did whatever is in the public domain, but he's so far produced nothing, how can anyone with half a brain continue to believe these liars?

(4)  What's more likely?

A.  Trump is a genius -- a criminal mastermind who cleverly conducts all his illegal business leaving not one shred of evidence worthy of convicting him, or

B.  The Democrats exaggerate whatever straw they can find into impeachable offenses in order to get rid of him regardless of the damage it does to this nation?

After the Russia-Collusion hoax which started as a Clinton Campaign smear job, how can anyone trust the FBI to be fair and non-partisan? 
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2022, 11:02:13 AM »
==========
oh well.....
I did notice that our-hater never posted anything useful, humorous or supportive in this forum.
Did she ever show any interest in shooting or the 2A?

oldfart

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2022, 11:10:05 AM »
Did she ever show any interest in shooting or the 2A?
==========
I did scan through a hundred+ posts and didn't see any.
If he/she/it ever comes back to this forum, I would be surprised.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2022, 02:29:56 PM »
Yeah, he/she/it definitely lost all credibility.  For a while there it was hanging on a thread.
Xhe lost it a while ago. Which is why i dont respond with details. Not wasting my time googling.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk