Power down for 1.5 million (Read 2528 times)

London808

Power down for 1.5 million
« on: September 21, 2016, 04:21:05 PM »
A power station in Peru to Rico had a fire, 1.5 million people are without power.

The government owned power grid is 9 billion dollars in Dept and have no way to get the power back on.

This is going to be an interesting show.....
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

suka

Re: Power down for 1.5 million
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 04:30:50 PM »
Puerto Rico was already bankrupted over $70 billions, and defaulted on its loan last year,

Guess who's gonna pay for emergency  FEMA services and loans?

dustoff003

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 06:04:18 PM »
Damn I am currently with a bunch of Puerto Rican's I will have to check on them and ask about their families. One of my guys works for the PR power utility I will have to see if this was his plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 06:36:32 AM »
We better not end up paying for it.   Last thing obama needs to do is add more debt to our already horrible debt then one day we might end up like Puertorico.

London808

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 10:52:19 AM »
We better not end up paying for it.   Last thing obama needs to do is add more debt to our already horrible debt then one day we might end up like Puertorico.

Its a territory we will end up bailing them out, TBH they should be a state already but no one can work out how to get 51 starts on the flag.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016