Bulldog Soft Gun Cases from Amazon (Read 2663 times)

Inspector

Bulldog Soft Gun Cases from Amazon
« on: April 22, 2017, 08:21:53 PM »
I prefer to use hard cases when transporting my guns. But the hard cases take up too much room in my truck box. So I have decided to go back to using soft gun cases to transport my guns. I decided to try ordering the Bulldog brand cases from Amazon. I ordered the 48" long cases. Each case was shipped free with Prime and HI state sales tax was charged. Total for each case is $19.59 shipped. This case is long enough to fit my longest rifle and tall enough to fit my scoped rifles in it. The materials used are very good and the zipper works very smooth. I bought a similar size case locally for $16 which has inferior quality materials and zipper compared to these Bulldog cases. You can certainly find cheaper cases but for the money I think these Bulldog cases are worth every penny.

Here is the link to the product:

https://www.amazon.com/Bulldog-Cases-Economy-Scoped-44-Inch/dp/B001AQROSY/ref=sr_1_9?s=hunting-fishing&ie=UTF8&qid=1492928445&sr=1-9&keywords=Gun+case
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Bulldog Soft Gun Cases from Amazon
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:44:41 PM »
I have a few of them. All work great. I have no complaints.
Great bang for the buck

esk808

Re: Bulldog Soft Gun Cases from Amazon
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 12:01:41 AM »

Yes, Inspector,

I came to the same conclusion that hard cases don't squeeze in my car trunk as easily as soft cases.

I am partial to the MidwayUSA brand soft cases because they are well-made for a relatively low price.

The problem is their soft cases are only sold by them exclusively.....  no Amazon prime for free shipping !

Maybe I'll try the Bulldog brand next.........................