Who's Shooting This Week? (Read 138771 times)

Inspector

Re: Who's Shooting This Weekend?
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2018, 07:49:48 PM »
Cool! Enjoy some relaxing time at home!

Might try to zero the dot and irons on my RMR slide. Been slacking on the handgun shooting.
Thanks!

I have a big scope change project. A red dot change project and two major reloading projects I need to get working on. 
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

« Reply #141 on: July 20, 2018, 07:57:32 AM »
might go tomorrow silhouette side, didn't make it last week bc my good friend had heart surgery and I visited him in the hospital instead
now he's at home, doing better, so I think I have time to go this week.  thinking of bringing the Springfield 1911, and 45acp Vaquero.  that way I only have to bring 1 caliber ammo

drck1000

« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2018, 08:44:13 AM »
might go tomorrow silhouette side, didn't make it last week bc my good friend had heart surgery and I visited him in the hospital instead
now he's at home, doing better, so I think I have time to go this week.  thinking of bringing the Springfield 1911, and 45acp Vaquero.  that way I only have to bring 1 caliber ammo
Nice! 

Not sure I can make it this weekend.  I'd like to zero the RMR on my Glock slide, but not sure I can make it out due to taking care of family health issues. 

Good that your buddy is doing better!  That's some serious stuff! 

changemyoil66

« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2018, 09:05:00 AM »
I wanna go silly side, depends on what the Mrs. wants to do.  had a lot of fun.

Inspector

« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2018, 03:30:33 PM »
Going this Sunday morning. Finally have all the components and data to reload for my 1867 Danish Rolling Block in 11.7mmx56R. Which is not only an obsolete cartridge, no one makes brass or boolits for it and no one I can find ever published reloading data for it. I am going to have a lot of testing to do to find the right loading for it. This is the toughest reloading project I have ever taken on. It literally took me 4 months to get to this point. Going to see how it shoots on Sunday.  :thumbsup:

drck1000

« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2018, 03:33:59 PM »
Going this Sunday morning. Finally have all the components and data to reload for my 1867 Danish Rolling Block in 11.7mmx56R. Which is not only an obsolete cartridge, no one makes brass or boolits for it and no one I can find ever published reloading data for it. I am going to have a lot of testing to do to find the right loading for it. This is the toughest reloading project I have ever taken on. It literally took me 4 months to get to this point. Going to see how it shoots on Sunday.  :thumbsup:
Make sure you have your good eye pro! Or even better, have a guinea pig test fire a few first. Haha

Inspector

« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2018, 03:44:14 PM »
Make sure you have your good eye pro! Or even better, have a guinea pig test fire a few first. Haha
:rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2018, 10:54:32 AM »
Shooting Sunday with HRA for the thank you BBQ for volunteering at the SSF.  Looking forward to a fun day on the range. 

Who else is shooting this weekend? 

It's been so damn hot lately.  Hoping for some cooling tradewinds this weekend! 

Drakiir84

« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2018, 10:56:12 AM »
Shooting Sunday with HRA for the thank you BBQ for volunteering at the SSF.  Looking forward to a fun day on the range. 

Will be there with Malia. 
"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
-Jeff Cooper

macsak

« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2018, 10:58:55 AM »

range was super windy last sunday
but still fricking hot

drck1000

« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2018, 11:10:22 AM »
Will be there with Malia.

:thumbsup:

I'll bring your chest rig. 

range was super windy last sunday
but still fricking hot
The weather was strange last weekend.  I was out at Turtle Bay and it would pour, then dry up, then pour again. . .

I was gonna try to make it to the HDF shoot Sat, but tough to be out there two days in a row.  Have a fun and safe range day! 

drck1000

« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2018, 10:45:57 AM »
Better double check my range bag. Buddy went to the rifle range early today. Forgot his ear pro because he switched range bags. Reminded me of how that happens to chicks when they change purses.  :rofl:

Now I just jinxed myself for tmrw...

drck1000

« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2018, 03:16:34 PM »
Great to see many familiar faces and meet new folks interested in the 2nd Amendment and shooting sports in Hawaii. Fun day on the range and visiting with folks in the other groups. Many 2aHawaii folks too. It was super hot, but decent breeze.

Shot many more guns, including more time with handguns with RMR. Gotta zero mine soon. Maybe try it in a pistol class later this fall.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

drck1000

« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2018, 10:48:16 AM »
Anyone shooting this weekend? 

It's been a LONG while for me, but I'm planning on shooting this weekend.  I am wondering how I will do after a long break away from shooting. . .  :shake:

Drakiir84

« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2018, 11:46:00 AM »

It's been a LONG while for me, but I'm planning on shooting this weekend.  I am wondering how I will do after a long break away from shooting. . .  :shake:

Funshoot on Sunday.  Will be there after I'm done teaching my handgun safety class.
"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
-Jeff Cooper

dustoff003

« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2018, 11:56:15 AM »

I’ll be out with the BPS crew Sunday morning until it’s time for lunch.

drck1000

« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2018, 12:13:36 PM »
Funshoot on Sunday.  Will be there after I'm done teaching my handgun safety class.

:thumbsup:

Hoping for nice weather!   8)

I’ll be out with the BPS crew Sunday morning until it’s time for lunch.

What are you gonna shoot? 

changemyoil66

« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2018, 01:06:48 PM »
Going to be with HDF taking the carbine/pistol skill builder.  Finally get to use my sling I bought 2 years ago.

Inspector

« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2018, 02:54:01 PM »
Going to be recovering from my injuries this weekend. So no shooting for me.  :(

Everyone have a great time!!!  :thumbsup:

Bushido

« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2018, 07:57:54 PM »
Going to be with HDF taking the carbine/pistol skill builder.  Finally get to use my sling I bought 2 years ago.

Will be there as well. Always learning something new and working on getting better.