Aloha! (Read 5896 times)

SECHAWAII

Aloha!
« on: September 08, 2020, 09:08:03 AM »
If you haven’t heard the news, we are open! Our current hours are M-F 10am-4pm and Sat 9am-2:30pm. We have a temperature check at the door and require masks to be worn in the store. There may be a line as the current limit of people inside the store has been lowered.

We require a current long gun permit to be presented to be able to purchase any long guns. And we require the visual check of a Hawaii safety affidavit or Hawaii hunter’s education card.

American Security rifle safes now back in stock. TF5517,. TF 5924, and SF6032 models. Check them out at https://residential.amsecusa.com/product-category/gun-safes/. Ask about delivery service if you need it.

Popular calibers in stock: 22lr, 9mm hollow point (HP), 40S&W FMJ and HP, 45 ACP HP. 223 Rem soft point (SP).

Just got restocked on Mace Brand pepper spray. Pick some up while we have it in stock!

Hope you all are staying healthy and staying safe!   :shaka:

oldfart

Re: Aloha!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 10:19:45 AM »
Nice :thumbsup:
What, Me Worry?

zhuzhits

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 07:55:54 AM »
Auuraiii. One of the best retail GS in Hawaii. Last I checked, no price gouging- ftw!

luckydog1

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 06:05:35 PM »
Got an online used gun catalog?

DocMercy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 02:57:56 PM »
Mahalo to the owners of Security Equipment. I was looking for a Binelli M4 shotgun and was notified when their order (5) came in from the distributor. Act quickly if you were on the waiting list. Price is very reasonable.  :shaka:

DocMercy

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2021, 09:50:09 AM »
.45 ACP shipment just arrived. If you got a phone call and were on their waiting list, then there is enough stock to fill your request (up to 10 boxes per customer, for 50 cartridges each, for now until supplies run out). It looks like 12 ga slugs have also been restocked (information as of 11/6/21). Historically, both forms of ammunition run out very quickly. Make sure you get on the waiting list for future shipments, and that includes primer. No 6.5 Creedmoor or 10 mm currently. I am on more than half a dozen lists maintained by the store, even for H&K semi-automatic rifle(s) in the higher calibers. SEC is very professional, and follows up with customer requests for notification.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 01:26:23 PM by DocMercy »

oldfart

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2021, 12:23:22 PM »
.45 ACP shipment just arrived. If you got a phone call and were on their waiting list, then there is enough stock to fill your request (up to 10 boxes per customer, for 50 cartridges each, for now until supplies run out). Historically, this supply runs out very quickly. Make sure you get on the waiting list for future shipments. No 6.5 Creedmoor or 10 mm currently.
..?
Are they selling primers? Even in small quantities?
What, Me Worry?

jc2721

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 11:45:00 AM »
..?
Are they selling primers? Even in small quantities?
Nope--haven't seen any for sale since their last LARGE shipment (at least 500K LPP by my count) several months ago.