Joe Biden is not smart (Read 125613 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Joe Biden is not smart
« Reply #1220 on: September 24, 2023, 07:48:59 PM »
Clinton Foundation is back.

Not a surprise.  How much China, Ukraine and Iran money is being laundered through them I wonder?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

oldfart

« Reply #1221 on: September 25, 2023, 05:23:10 AM »
I have not been following this thread. ...Wow, Joe looks pretty bad.

So I noticed that most videos that paint Joe in a bad light are via FOX news or internet channels.
I was curious to know how another mainstream news organization talks about Joe.

So I went to NBC News first because they were so "pro-Joe" a few years ago.
This article popped up almost immediately.
These 2 folks on Meet the press sound panicky as they try to interpret the results of their own NBC news poll.
=============
https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/first-read/poll-overwhelming-majorities-express-concerns-biden-trump-ahead-2024-r-rcna111347
What, Me Worry?

ren

« Reply #1222 on: September 25, 2023, 11:00:43 AM »
not from Fox

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ok-ll-cool-j-fans-190500025.html

Biden was on hand in Washington’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center for the Phoenix Awards Dinner that wrapped up the CBC’s 52nd Annual Legislative Conference, where he recognized the Queens rapper and MC Lyte.

“Two of the great artists of our time, representing the groundbreaking legacy of hip-hop in America: LL J, Cool J, uhh,” said Biden as he stumbled through the blunder.

The audience laughed as he continued, “By the way, that boy has got — he’s got — I think that man has got biceps bigger than my thighs.” Those in attendance may have found humor in his gaffes, but others renewed interest in his mental fitness.

“This man is senile,” wrote one person on social media. Another user asked, “Is he ok?” A third person commented, “He old as sht he sees everyone as a kid lmao.” Biden will celebrate his 80th birthday on Nov. 20. He made U.S. history as the oldest elected president at the age of 77.

But for some, referring to LL Cool J as a boy seemed much more like a nefarious Freudian slip. Some of the comments suggested that the commander-in-chief had a racist past that was seeping into his public persona.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1223 on: September 25, 2023, 12:09:19 PM »
The way Biden treated Judge Clarence Thomas in his Supreme Court confirmation was ridiculous.

Racism would go a long way toward explaining how he could have done what he did.

After the failed nomination of Judge Bork in 1987, to "attack or defeat (a nominee or candidate for public office) unfairly through an organized campaign of harsh public criticism or vilification.” has now become known as "Borking."  Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh were both targets of Borking by Democrats.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #1226 on: November 17, 2023, 09:36:29 AM »
============
 :rofl:
wow, joe got something right for a change.

Yes, he did.

At the most inappropriate time.  As always.  Diplomacy was never his strength. 

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.