The Jab (Read 91581 times)

changemyoil66

Re: The Jab
« Reply #1060 on: November 23, 2021, 12:07:52 PM »
What does a communist say when asked about the vaxx.

Per DOCTOR Green on KHON2 this morning, he doesn't see it as the vaxx is being forced.

ren

« Reply #1061 on: November 23, 2021, 12:35:19 PM »
He's a douche
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #1062 on: November 24, 2021, 11:50:53 AM »
So a buddy from the gym who works as a heavy machinery operator and had to get jabbed. Because the company he works for does mainly state jobs.  He makes easily $100K a year.

He began with this company when he first started working, which is 20 years ago.  So he worked his way up to the position he is in now.  Could he quit and find another same position, probably.  But he likes this company since they've treated him well from day 1 and promoted him as he worked hard.  So why should he have to leave just because he doesn't want to get vaxxed (required for SOH contractors).  So he was coerced to getting the jab.  Even though his uncle died a week after getting his vaxx.  This is why he is so against it.  He has  a fear of it. His company was OK with him not being vaxxed either, until the Fuehrer's mandates came out.  Like they send  him to Guam often, but since he was unvaxxed, they were OK with sending someone else in his place.  So the company looked out for him as best as they could.

Switching careers is not an option due to the tattoo's he has (face).  So he won't be able to get a white collar job that pays $100K a year with zero clerical XP.

aieahound

« Reply #1063 on: November 26, 2021, 03:42:46 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/diego-sanchez-hospitalized-serious-case-143311071.html

“ Sanchez, a UFC Hall of Famer, posted an update last week, saying that he was doing better after qualifying for Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. But since then, it appears things have taken a turn for the worse, leaving him with low oxygen levels, blood clots in both legs and pneumonia that has attacked his respiratory system.

Despite experiencing severe symptoms from COVID-19, Sanchez said he hasn’t taken his vaccination shots yet because he’s not entirely sold.“

Heavies

« Reply #1064 on: November 26, 2021, 05:15:47 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/diego-sanchez-hospitalized-serious-case-143311071.html

“ Sanchez, a UFC Hall of Famer, posted an update last week, saying that he was doing better after qualifying for Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. But since then, it appears things have taken a turn for the worse, leaving him with low oxygen levels, blood clots in both legs and pneumonia that has attacked his respiratory system.

Despite experiencing severe symptoms from COVID-19, Sanchez said he hasn’t taken his vaccination shots yet because he’s not entirely sold.“

Not sure how taking the shots after you already have covid is going to do anything. 

Also, with all the millions that have already contracted covid, why haven't they figured out why some people are severely affected and some die, while other barely show they are sick, some with nary a symptom.....

I'd think that would be an important piece of data, I mean, IF "saving lives" was soooooo important...

changemyoil66

« Reply #1065 on: November 26, 2021, 05:29:25 PM »
Not sure how taking the shots after you already have covid is going to do anything. 

Also, with all the millions that have already contracted covid, why haven't they figured out why some people are severely affected and some die, while other barely show they are sick, some with nary a symptom.....

I'd think that would be an important piece of data, I mean, IF "saving lives" was soooooo important...
Controlling the narrative is more important. Plus, losing weight is free.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1066 on: November 26, 2021, 05:32:13 PM »

To me, those are the main puzzle pieces that are missing:

The vaccine is safe and effective -- except when it's neither safe nor effective.  Is there anything those groups have in common?   

Also, the COVID-19 virus kills people -- unless it doesn't.  Survivors experienced a wide range of symptoms: "never had a symptom", "my symptoms were mild", "my symptoms were obviously COVID-19 related", and "I felt like I was going to die."   What are the commonalities in these groups?

Finally, there appears to be a certain degree of effectiveness in vaccines to prevent infection -- except for the people who get infected in spite of the vaccine (break-out infections).   Are there commonalities here?  Would we ever be able to know if the symptoms are mild or absent?  Once these vaccinated people are infected, they are able to spread the virus.  Isn't that part of the "efficacy" indicators?

I feel like the guy standing outside of a restaurant where every 20th person walks out puking.  Do I want to go in and take my chances, or can I wait to find out what's causing those people to get sick before I decide?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #1067 on: November 26, 2021, 05:54:29 PM »
The kind of control you’re attempting, it’s not possible.

Life finds a way.

Mutations. Adaptation. Evolution. Call it what you will

changemyoil66

« Reply #1068 on: November 28, 2021, 12:41:32 PM »
A better illustration for those who dont understand vaxx mandates.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk