The Jab (Read 90544 times)

ren

Re: The Jab
« Reply #580 on: September 22, 2021, 05:36:12 PM »
What we've got here is a state of govt where they continue to divide the people. Mask no mask. Vaccinated no vaccinate. Next thing you know if you request a fork at a Chinese restaurant you will be kicked out because you are a racist. I really don't care if anyone takes the vax or not. It is always up to the person. Stop the divide. This is worse than the gender issue.
I did take the vax. So what. There shouldn't be any restrictions or mandates for you to KEEP YOUR JOB. Offer it at workplace - fine and dandy.
One more thing. Keep this thread on topic and stop making it about YOU :grrr:
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #581 on: September 22, 2021, 05:37:06 PM »

I'm a moderate on a republican leaning forum. We were never going to all go kumbaya.   You all have opinions on me and I have of yall.   I'm blunt and opinionated.  As many here are too.  It happens.  Same stuff happens when I talk to liberal leaning folks. Nothing new.   Politics is very partisan.

You just proved his point.

You have no desire to learn or discuss.  Your opinions are your facts.  Nothing said here has ever changed that.

You forcing your opinions on the members here is nothing but trolling, since you have no intention of taking anything we post as valid.  I'm not talking about the times you post "I agree."  That required no more thought than arguing seems to for you.

We aren't here to try and change you.  Why are you here again?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #582 on: September 22, 2021, 05:59:09 PM »
You just proved his point.

You have no desire to learn or discuss.  Your opinions are your facts.  Nothing said here has ever changed that.

You forcing your opinions on the members here is nothing but trolling, since you have no intention of taking anything we post as valid.  I'm not talking about the times you post "I agree."  That required no more thought than arguing seems to for you.

We aren't here to try and change you.  Why are you here again?

Kettle and pot.  I've never said I don't learn things.  I learn things from both sides.   Sometimes I'm wrong .  I'm not all knowing (unlike some people and voting).  I've also changed opinions.  But just the fact that we are on different starting grounds means many of our opinions won't match up.  And clash...

That being said  :stopjack:

I actually agree with ren.  We are getting too divided. 

changemyoil66

« Reply #583 on: September 22, 2021, 05:59:18 PM »
What we've got here is a state of govt where they continue to divide the people. Mask no mask. Vaccinated no vaccinate. Next thing you know if you request a fork at a Chinese restaurant you will be kicked out because you are a racist. I really don't care if anyone takes the vax or not. It is always up to the person. Stop the divide. This is worse than the gender issue.
I did take the vax. So what. There shouldn't be any restrictions or mandates for you to KEEP YOUR JOB. Offer it at workplace - fine and dandy.
One more thing. Keep this thread on topic and stop making it about YOU :grrr:
Ive met way more vaxxed snobs vs unvaxxed snobs. Like 30 to 1 ratio.

Make life difficult for the unvaxxed is just 1 example

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #584 on: September 22, 2021, 06:01:23 PM »
The project Veritas video is biased and designed to be anti vaxx talking point.   The organization doesn't seek to be less politicized.  Stop the divide.

That doctor isn't credible. The vaccine isn't shit.   Get the jab.

omnigun

« Reply #585 on: September 22, 2021, 06:02:17 PM »
Ive met way more vaxxed snobs vs unvaxxed snobs. Like 30 to 1 ratio.

Make life difficult for the unvaxxed is just 1 example

Simple statistics will show that.  There are more vaxxed so obvious you would meet more.  I'm starting to give up.  Just let the unvaxxed die.   Unfortunately might have to deal with more democrat government leadership in the aftermath. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #586 on: September 22, 2021, 06:07:31 PM »
The project Veritas video is biased and designed to be anti vaxx talking point.   The organization doesn't seek to be less politicized.  Stop the divide.

That doctor isn't credible. The vaccine isn't shit.   Get the jab.

The doctor was not part of Veritas, nor was he told by anyone in Veritas what to say.

It's called reporting the facts.  Whether or not you agree or even believe what the doctor said isn't the issue  -- according to you.

but, in reality, that's exactly what the issue is.  Veritas is simply providing us what the rest of the news outlets used to: reporting.  Actual reporting, not just opinions about what was said.

Also, how can a video be "biased?"  Was it not an accurate representation of what was actually said?  Attacking the messenger when you can't defeat the message is an age old tactic.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #587 on: September 22, 2021, 06:21:44 PM »
The doctor was not part of Veritas, nor was he told by anyone in Veritas what to say.

It's called reporting the facts.  Whether or not you agree or even believe what the doctor said isn't the issue  -- according to you.

but, in reality, that's exactly what the issue is.  Veritas is simply providing us what the rest of the news outlets used to: reporting.  Actual reporting, not just opinions about what was said.

Also, how can a video be "biased?"  Was it not an accurate representation of what was actually said?  Attacking the messenger when you can't defeat the message is an age old tactic.
Someone who doesnt understand things, wont understand what your getting at.

aieahound

« Reply #588 on: September 22, 2021, 06:27:33 PM »
  Just let the unvaxxed die.
:wtf:
Why not just let everyone infected die ?
Natural selection right ?
Fawkin’ science.
(Ah fawk! I replied.)

changemyoil66

« Reply #589 on: September 22, 2021, 06:37:52 PM »
Fawkin’ science.
(Ah fawk! I replied.)
Morals. That 1 word sums it up.

omnigun

« Reply #590 on: September 22, 2021, 06:49:10 PM »

If you record a bunch of people eventually you will find a idiot.  But if you only air that idiot that is not a representation of the overall population. Much like oils response about the opinions of the vaxx vs unvaxxed.

omnigun

« Reply #591 on: September 22, 2021, 06:52:59 PM »
Fawkin’ science.
(Ah fawk! I replied.)

Can't save them from themselves.   I support suicide.   I was mostly worried about the innocents.   Most people had the opportunity to get vaxxed so it's not a supply issue.   Hospital statistics show most vaxxed live.  With current treatments it's even better.   While the ideal world would still have the innocents protected and their freedom restored I come to realize my input won't really change much especially here.  So f it, let them die. 

ren

« Reply #592 on: September 22, 2021, 07:13:24 PM »
No morals, no ethics no faith in anything. This is where the divide starts. Let the _____ <insert what ever category of person here> die. Is that where we are as a people? So if a person did not wear a helmet and got into an accident medical pros would not treat that person? Kids get into sports and gets injured and you won't treat them because its a high injury sport i.e. football, boxing, even baseball.
This is pure unadulterated discrimination fueled by your own irrational, primitive thought. It is downright selfish. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Same people screaming for equality this and that want to exercise discrimination based on vax this or that. Stupid. Grow the fuck up and accept life. Life has risk. Life is hard. Live it.
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

« Reply #593 on: September 22, 2021, 07:15:30 PM »
Morals. That 1 word sums it up.

You were right.
See above.

ren

« Reply #594 on: September 22, 2021, 07:18:31 PM »
Support suicide.  :grrr: You are a sick f*ck. Total lack of empathy and immature. Plain and simple. People like you fail to mature into anything else outside of themselves.
What happens when you come home and you find your child hanging in the f8cking closet.

I don't usually swear but when that topic gets tossed around like its trivial it hits home. Grow the f8ck up and check yourself. :grrr:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 07:27:57 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

ren

« Reply #595 on: September 22, 2021, 07:25:46 PM »
Can't save them from themselves.   I support suicide.   I was mostly worried about the innocents.   Most people had the opportunity to get vaxxed so it's not a supply issue.   Hospital statistics show most vaxxed live.  With current treatments it's even better.   While the ideal world would still have the innocents protected and their freedom restored I come to realize my input won't really change much especially here.  So f it, let them die.

The "Satanism" I "support" is the following:
https://thesatanictemple.com/

Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #596 on: September 22, 2021, 07:37:07 PM »
i am going to politely ask you
« Sent to: Heavies, Jl808, omnigun on: September 17, 2021, 09:34:06 AM »
to stop celebrating people's deaths that made choices you find inappropriate and to stop calling unvaccinated people "idiots"

have a great weekend

aloha

steve

omnigun

« Reply #597 on: September 22, 2021, 08:47:39 PM »
No morals, no ethics no faith in anything. This is where the divide starts. Let the _____ <insert what ever category of person here> die. Is that where we are as a people? So if a person did not wear a helmet and got into an accident medical pros would not treat that person? Kids get into sports and gets injured and you won't treat them because its a high injury sport i.e. football, boxing, even baseball.
This is pure unadulterated discrimination fueled by your own irrational, primitive thought. It is downright selfish. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Same people screaming for equality this and that want to exercise discrimination based on vax this or that. Stupid. Grow the fuck up and accept life. Life has risk. Life is hard. Live it.

You can warn people to you are blue but if they don't listen that's on them.   Some point evolution standards kick in.   👌  It's not discrimination.   Unless you are disrmininating on intelligence, but even then not really.   At some point people have to live with their choices.   Or not.  Judging people on choices is normal.   Making rules based on choices is also normal.   No shirt and shoes no service we do things like that all the time.   We have limits on age,  sex etc.  Can't drink till a certain age.  Use the right bathroom.  Normal stuff.   Don't need to jump to conclusions.   We have had vaccine mandates before.  You were in the military you should know this.   

omnigun

« Reply #598 on: September 22, 2021, 08:48:53 PM »
i am going to politely ask you
« Sent to: Heavies, Jl808, omnigun on: September 17, 2021, 09:34:06 AM »
to stop celebrating people's deaths that made choices you find inappropriate and to stop calling unvaccinated people "idiots"

have a great weekend

aloha

steve

How is that celebrating?  I haven't posted any of those memes either.  Been avoiding that word too.

omnigun

« Reply #599 on: September 22, 2021, 08:53:33 PM »
Support suicide.  :grrr: You are a sick f*ck. Total lack of empathy and immature. Plain and simple. People like you fail to mature into anything else outside of themselves.
What happens when you come home and you find your child hanging in the f8cking closet.

I don't usually swear but when that topic gets tossed around like its trivial it hits home. Grow the f8ck up and check yourself. :grrr:

Your body your right.   It don't affect others it's your choice.  Euthanasia,  suicide those are all independent choices you can make.  I don't encourage it,  but I can't stop you.  Drinking,  abortions, even selling body parts or modification of your body.  All freedom choices.  If it's not a public issue then it's private.  I have no rights over your private life.    I thought you were pro freedom....