Why was the Holocaust allowed to happen? (Read 18366 times)

Jl808

Why was the Holocaust allowed to happen?
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2021, 02:13:05 PM »
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/australia-covid-news-live-new-freedoms-cases-and-vaccinations/news-story/3fce7058153a931445a771235d354024

We are locking people out’: Dan on lockdowns

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has said Victoria is shifting its focus from locking down areas of the state to locking down unvaccinated people to keep residents safe.

Mr Andrews said while there could be some “targeted” Covid measures moving forward, the focus would be on preventing unvaccinated people from participating in high risk activities.

“What we are moving away from is instead of locking people down we are locking people out,” he told Sunrise.

Concentration camps soon?

#Comply or else
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Inspector

Re: Why was the Holocaust allowed to happen?
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2021, 02:34:53 PM »
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/australia-covid-news-live-new-freedoms-cases-and-vaccinations/news-story/3fce7058153a931445a771235d354024

Concentration camps soon?

#Comply or else
Locking out anyone who is not vaccinated. Divide the unvaxxed from those who are. Keep them from getting food and locking them out from life. Sounds pretty totalitarian to me.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

omnigun

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2021, 03:47:55 PM »
Locking out anyone who is not vaccinated. Divide the unvaxxed from those who are. Keep them from getting food and locking them out from life. Sounds pretty totalitarian to me.

Fake news.  They can still eat.  They can get the vaxx. Whine more.   

QUIETShooter

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2021, 06:05:11 PM »

Yep.  Polarize the people.  Identify the vaxxed as the govt's friends.  Identify the unvaxxed as the enemy.  Then it will be easier to lock out that group because the other group excepts and supports it.

The deceit of a Totalitarian govt.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2021, 06:08:22 PM »
Ask the Tutsi and Hutu about all the wonderful benefits of arbitrarily dividing a society into opposing factions

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2021, 06:45:38 PM »
Ask the Tutsi and Hutu about all the wonderful benefits of arbitrarily dividing a society into opposing factions

Good video.

Now do Critical Race Theory, Jussie Smollett, the Nick Sandman (Covington kid) defamation, and the host of other racially-painted stories the past 30 years in the US.  At what point do the villains (Whites) get fed up with all the degrading race-based hatred and try to put a stop to it?

I'm not saying we'd get to the point of genocide, but I can see where the discrimination is heading -- against Whites, unvaxxed, anyone wanting fair elections, affiliation with political parties that are not "woke," anyone who objects to anything pretending to address Climate Change and so on.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2021, 06:51:07 PM »
The fake news loves to divide the nation and looks for reasons. And even makes said reasons up.

Nazis controlled the media. When they invaded poland to kick off ww2, they took control of the radio stations and sent out that Poland attacked them 1st. And the German people believed the narrative. Troops believed, with the exception of high ranking Germans who knew the real story.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jl808

Why was the Holocaust allowed to happen?
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2021, 06:57:26 PM »
The holocaust happened because people complied with totalitarian decrees. 

Do not comply and do not help them. 

Do not make it easy for them.  Become the prickliest porcupine you can become.

Do not do things that you know is wrong. 

Ignore them and proceed with life. 

Hold on to your beliefs, your faith, your autonomy and your sovereignty.

Let them make you do it and their intentions and evil will be exposed. 

Ephesians 5:11-12 “Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. “

Authoritarian regimes have no power without people’s compliance.

Help your neighbors when they are undergoing persecution and speak up for those being persecuted. 

Hold on to your guns and let them come and take it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 07:07:41 PM by Jl808 »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

drck1000

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2021, 07:14:54 PM »
The fake news loves to divide the nation and looks for reasons. And even makes said reasons up.

Nazis controlled the media. When they invaded poland to kick off ww2, they took control of the radio stations and sent out that Poland attacked them 1st. And the German people believed the narrative. Troops believed, with the exception of high ranking Germans who knew the real story.

Fake news and propaganda.  Luckily we don’t have any low information folks who are easily swayed by the highly emotional MSM. . . .

One fascinating thing about Hitler, who I have actually done a lot of reading and research about.  How a nobody could rise to the Messiah of the German people.  Very interesting shows on FBI behavioral analysts of the videos of him. 

omnigun

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2021, 10:55:10 PM »
Listening to the government is not totalitarian....

I bet when they required seatbelts that was over reach.  Drunk driving, smoking laws and thousands of similar "totalitarian" laws.  lul

Clearly seatbelt laws is the holocaust.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2021, 10:58:14 PM »
I have health maintenance checkup with my doctor next week.  She has been directing me to take low dose aspirin for heart health, 1 pill a day.

After these new studies came out I plan to question her if I should continue with this regimen.

edited to add:  I've never had a heart attack (knock on wood).

I take it due to artial fibrilation. I too should visit my heart doctor and ask again. He barely gave me the recommendation in the first place. From my reading I am not in the risk category they were announcing different advice for but still it would be good to ask.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2021, 11:01:47 PM »

The major difference is the Nazi's did it simply for who people were, not a voluntary choice someone is making.

But the news is absolutely guilty of division, especially the pundits and the people who choose news headlines.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2021, 12:05:28 AM »
The major difference is the Nazi's did it simply for who people were, not a voluntary choice someone is making.

But the news is absolutely guilty of division, especially the pundits and the people who choose news headlines.

So, you're saying that if the Nazis divided their country into polarized factions, not only demonizing one group but blaming many of the country's problems on them, it's different than seeing the same thing happening here now, because the differences the party used to divide are different now?

That's like saying Charles Manson and his "Family" aren't the same kinds of mass murderers as Jim Jones and his Temple because Manson killed people not within his group, whereas Jones killed and forced the suicides of people that were his congregation -- with the exception of the visiting Congressman and his staff, of course.

Look hard enough, and you can find enough differences in any immoral behaviors to say they aren't the same.  But, when the objectives are the same, the means really aren't relevant.  Both Manson and Jones brainwashed and manipulated their followers to commit murder on command, and in Jones' case, that included having parents murder their own children before ending their own lives.  The similarities are what's important, not playing word games in order to deny the similarities exist.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2021, 06:29:57 AM »
So, you're saying that if the Nazis divided their country into polarized factions, not only demonizing one group but blaming many of the country's problems on them, it's different than seeing the same thing happening here now, because the differences the party used to divide are different now?

That's like saying Charles Manson and his "Family" aren't the same kinds of mass murderers as Jim Jones and his Temple because Manson killed people not within his group, whereas Jones killed and forced the suicides of people that were his congregation -- with the exception of the visiting Congressman and his staff, of course.

Look hard enough, and you can find enough differences in any immoral behaviors to say they aren't the same.  But, when the objectives are the same, the means really aren't relevant.  Both Manson and Jones brainwashed and manipulated their followers to commit murder on command, and in Jones' case, that included having parents murder their own children before ending their own lives.  The similarities are what's important, not playing word games in order to deny the similarities exist.

Divide or no divide. The Republicans tend to blame everything on democrats and their policies.  Don't be a hypocrite.  Both sides do the same thing.   The difference between nazis and covid policy. Is you can get vaxxed at any time.   They don't kill you.   Give you alternatives like testing.  There are scientific studies proving effectiveness of covid vaxx.  While the nazis is against race,  something that can't be changed. And has no science behind it.   

QUIETShooter

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2021, 07:45:20 AM »
Do. Not. Trust. Everything. The. Government. Tells. You.

Control will always be the core agenda of any administration.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2021, 07:48:05 AM »
Do. Not. Trust. Everything. The. Government. Tells. You.

Control will always be the core agenda of any administration.

If the government told me the sky is blue i would immediately go outside to see what the new color was,
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2021, 09:32:46 AM »

You're missing the concept. Which is many people believed them without question because the government said X and scientist proved Y, etc...  And Germany is a well educated country, not a 3rd world shit hole. Same went with the segregation of blacks here starting in the 30's. Tuskegee airmen were told by PHD scientist that blacks can't see at night at the senate hearing whether they should be able to continue to fly or not. So not the same as the holocaust, but same concepts.

So is it proper to segregate someone just because of a choice that they make?  Is it OK to restrict their freedom without trial because of a choice they made.  Is it OK to close businesses and stop people from earning an income because of vaxx status.  These are rhetorical and again I'm referring the the concepts that the questions ask.  Because I'm sure there are some examples where yes you can is the answer.  But generally speaking is what I'm getting at.

The reason like race, vaxx, religion is only a small part of the machine of evil.

changemyoil66

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2021, 09:33:16 AM »
If the government told me the sky is blue i would immediately go outside to see what the new color was,

Or be a boss like Trump and stare at the eclipse without protection, after being told not to.

omnigun

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2021, 10:06:59 AM »
Or be a boss like Trump and stare at the eclipse without protection, after being told not to.

One mans boss is another mans idiot.  :rofl:

Makes sense endorsing staring at the sun.  Fits perfect with the anti science rhetoric you spout.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2021, 09:38:52 PM »
You're missing the concept. Which is many people believed them without question because the government said X and scientist proved Y, etc...  And Germany is a well educated country, not a 3rd world shit hole. Same went with the segregation of blacks here starting in the 30's. Tuskegee airmen were told by PHD scientist that blacks can't see at night at the senate hearing whether they should be able to continue to fly or not. So not the same as the holocaust, but same concepts.

So is it proper to segregate someone just because of a choice that they make?  Is it OK to restrict their freedom without trial because of a choice they made.  Is it OK to close businesses and stop people from earning an income because of vaxx status.  These are rhetorical and again I'm referring the the concepts that the questions ask.  Because I'm sure there are some examples where yes you can is the answer.  But generally speaking is what I'm getting at.

The reason like race, vaxx, religion is only a small part of the machine of evil.

I have noticed that many people always seem to rush to the worst assumption about their opponents (political, sports team, country, etc) and there is no difference here. Instead of looking at people who want vaccine mandates and saying "I can see how they think mandates will solve the problem but I don't agree with forced injections" so many go straight to comparisons with Nazi Germany and the holocaust.  I can see how it serves a certain function in situations like for the military in wartime (easier to kill someone demonized than humanized) but it isn't a tendency I have by nature so I don't understand this tendency, I don't go straight to the worse comparisons.   

As to your question about whether its OK to close businesses and fire people because of their vaccine status, some people certainly seem to think that is acceptable but I don't think they are looking to wipe out a group of people (you don't wipe people out by giving them medicine to save them). They don't wish for anyone to be segregated, they would rather everyone be vaccinated whereas the Nazi's didn't just want Jews to become patriotic Germans. Their intentions are much more reasonable and rational, they believe that if everyone gets vaccinated they can save more lives and we can go back to normal life sooner. They think that people who are refusing vaccinations are holding it up for everyone else and thereby harming everyone else. They then conclude that this is reason enough to strongly incentivize people getting the vaccine. Personally I somewhat agree with their logic but not with their conclusion. The fate of the entire country could hinge on whether a person took a vaccine and I don't think I would ever condone the government forcing that person to take it.

The current evidence does show that our vaccination status affects other around us so it is undeniable that our vaccination choice affects our neighbors, it isn't merely a personal choice with no repercussions. Now the data also shows that a vaccinated person has a greatly reduced chance of becoming seriously ill from covid (10 fold I think) so an unvaccinated person being exposed to a vaccinated person clearly isn't the death sentence some have made it out to be but the danger isn't zero either. Because of that, there is logic that supports the reasoning behind those who want forced vaccinations but I would argue the fear level is disproportionate to the actual risk. Regardless their "segregation" is one out of risk mitigation not a hatred for who individuals are.

One question you posed makes me wonder, when else might we accept segregation. I am not sure of any perfect examples but I can think of some similar ones. Sex offenders usually have to register and a website lists their name, address, and photo. Why? Because we as a society think they pose a risk to the rest of society, so we segregate them in a sense and place restrictions on them. In Hawaii over a hundred years ago patients with Leprosy were segregated to a certain isolated community because of the risk of spreading Leprosy (though people don't choose Leprosy). I remember a news story about a restaurant that had a sign posted saying Biden voters couldn't dine there. I think if I had was sick with symptoms of ebola you might want me segregated if I refused to seek treatment.  I could go on thinking of more examples but I will just say that there are some times where I think we as a society do believe it is acceptable to restrict people's freedom from a choice they have made. The difficult thing is where to draw the line of when it is acceptable vs unacceptable

I think there is something fundamentally different from segregation due to risk mitigation and segregation due to hating a group of people for who they are. I don't think the Nazi's were simply mitigating a risk by trying to wipe out Jews. Flapp, I hope this reply hits some of the points to raise too.