The Future of America: Social Scores, CBDC, Health Passports (Read 3018 times)

passivekinetic

The Future of America: Social Scores, CBDC, Health Passports
« on: September 01, 2021, 12:37:34 PM »

Look at this scaremonger! Trying to freak out everyone with nonsense!

What we need now is to make sure we double our efforts to pressure our fellow Americans into compliance!

By the way, when the hell are we going to finally get rid of all the guns in this country?!

Look at China, nobody has guns and they are doing perfectly fine with no poverty and everyone is safely surveilled 24x7x365.

Anyway, first things first.

"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

omnigun

Re: The Future of America: Social Scores, CBDC, Health Passports
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:46:16 PM »
Social scores are not coming.   Though I wouldn't mind health passports.  I have a steady gf now but I think we would have alot less std spread if everyone was tested.  Would probably help with other viruses too.

FYI China doesn't have that.  Health passports isn't some commie thing. 

As for the currency we have a central currency... the dollar.   Unless you mean crypto then I'm all for it.   Nothing wrong with the banks. 

passivekinetic

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 08:45:25 AM »
Social scores are not coming.   Though I wouldn't mind health passports.  I have a steady gf now but I think we would have alot less std spread if everyone was tested.  Would probably help with other viruses too.

FYI China doesn't have that.  Health passports isn't some commie thing. 

As for the currency we have a central currency... the dollar.   Unless you mean crypto then I'm all for it.   Nothing wrong with the banks.

You mean to say China does not have a health passport?

You are 10000000000% incorrect.

It's already been operational for months.

But from what you posted, I see there is actually still hope for you.

Because you did not say these things were good.

You said they are not going to be implemented.

So when they are implemented, maybe you will finally wake up.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

omnigun

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 11:32:52 AM »
You mean to say China does not have a health passport?

You are 10000000000% incorrect.

It's already been operational for months.

But from what you posted, I see there is actually still hope for you.

Because you did not say these things were good.

You said they are not going to be implemented.

So when they are implemented, maybe you will finally wake up.

I am strongly against "social scores"  just to make sure.  They are ridiculous and won't ever happen in the USA.  Unless the commies take over.

I looked into the China health passports and could only find vague mentions of covid vaccine passports for travel much like many other countries.  I do however support full health passports with all relevant medical data on infectious viruses.  And making it a crime to knowingly infect another person.  (stds, covid, anything).

I think currency both centralized and decentralized are both good and co-exist.  Bitcoin is good.  The dollar is good.  Both have purposes.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 04:42:39 PM »
I have a steady gf now but I think we would have alot less std spread if everyone was tested.

You just admitted having contracted an STD when you didn't have a steady girlfriend.

#ContextIsKing

:geekdanc: :geekdanc:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 07:30:56 PM »
this 'steady girlfriend' lives in Canada I guessing ....

omnigun

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 07:49:50 PM »
You just admitted having contracted an STD when you didn't have a steady girlfriend.

#ContextIsKing

:geekdanc: :geekdanc:

I don't think you can into English.  And for the record I have not I may have slept around a bunch but I was safe and wore my "mask".  I got tested frequently at that "abortions r us" clinic yall hate.   

Glasser

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 08:12:14 PM »
I don't think you can into English.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 09:56:54 PM »
I don't think you can into English.  And for the record I have not I may have slept around a bunch but I was safe and wore my "mask".  I got tested frequently at that "abortions r us" clinic yall hate.

You haven't lied on here before, right?

LOL!!

You said "I have a steady gf now but I think we would have alot less std spread if everyone was tested."

Why include the fact you have a steady girl friend now if it's not about how you got an STD when you didn't have her?

You made the statement about YOU, and now you want us to believe it wasn't about you?

BS!

-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 12:09:45 AM »

This definitely sounds like the road map that the ruling class had in mind, but they will never get there because of greed and stupidity.

The plan may have worked for a while, but when covid popped up they could not resist pumping billions into the pharma industry.

As a result they poisoned the minions who they are relying on to carry out this plan, and pretty soon nowhere on earth will be safe for them.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 12:11:52 AM »

All symptoms of the vaccine btw. Kind of scary to think what his posts will look like after the booster shot
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

omnigun

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 06:21:26 AM »
You haven't lied on here before, right?

LOL!!

You said "I have a steady gf now but I think we would have alot less std spread if everyone was tested."

Why include the fact you have a steady girl friend now if it's not about how you got an STD when you didn't have her?

You made the statement about YOU, and now you want us to believe it wasn't about you?

BS!

The "but" in that sentence means I have a steady gf so I'm not sleeping around.  If I didn't have a gf I would be sleeping around so the medical status of the girls I have sex with is important.   A medical passport would reduce my risk.  Also it would be easier to prove that I am clean myself.   Use your brain a bit before you post bruh.  If I didn't write that first part it would seem I am still sleeping around.   

:stopjack: :stopjack:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 06:29:16 AM by omnigun »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 02:53:01 PM »
The "but" in that sentence means I have a steady gf so I'm not sleeping around.  If I didn't have a gf I would be sleeping around so the medical status of the girls I have sex with is important.   A medical passport would reduce my risk.  Also it would be easier to prove that I am clean myself.   Use your brain a bit before you post bruh.  If I didn't write that first part it would seem I am still sleeping around.   

:stopjack: :stopjack:

Learn to communicate more effectively in written English, and you won't have to come back and explain what you meant to say so many, many times.

Just a simple, obvious suggestion.  We already know you can't write, and you don't care -- no need to repeat that yet again.

The suggestion bears repeating, because you once again insult people for being unable to decipher your poorly-written gibberish.

It's not US --- it's YOU!
-- Melvin Udall

poke

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 10:21:59 AM »

Look at this scaremonger! Trying to freak out everyone with nonsense!

What we need now is to make sure we double our efforts to pressure our fellow Americans into compliance!

By the way, when the hell are we going to finally get rid of all the guns in this country?!

Look at China, nobody has guns and they are doing perfectly fine with no poverty and everyone is safely surveilled 24x7x365.

Haven't watched the full video, but I think he's essentially right. Davos elites are using COVID as a cover for the controlled demolition of the current financial system. Vaccine passports will go digital and will eventually be repurposed into a digital ID. Once the economy gets bad enough (uncontrolled mass migrations, cyber attacks, hyperinflation via money printing, etc.), they will propose a central bank digital currency (CBDC) as the solution where the Fed can monitor all transactions, seize your assets if you've been a bad boy, enact negative interest rates, etc.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2021, 12:04:42 PM »
Like I posted in another thread:  Communism knock knock knocking at your door........ :wave:

It's coming, guys.  Get ready to fight back.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.