Why we need to change (Read 2607 times)

groveler

Why we need to change
« on: September 12, 2021, 07:19:13 AM »
Can't do this in Hawaii today.
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2021/09/11/tx-armed-citizen-shoots-robber-just-days-after-constitutional-carry-goes-into-effect-n49820

You'd be dead or in jail with our Democrat laws.
Why is it that Hawaii Democrats want you to die?
 :grrr:

Kuleana

Re: Why we need to change
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 08:44:36 AM »
With respect to the question you raise, if you are specifically singling out Hawaii Democrats, you need to go back in history, before those Democrats came into power.

When the Hawaiian Kingdom was illegally overthrown and illegally annexed by the US, it was the White Republican racist minority that only wanted to remain a territory and never to become an official state, of the US empire.  Why?  They knew, if Hawaii became an official state, they would lose their almost unilateral political power, as Hawaiian nationals would be afforded US Constitutional protections, particularly the vote.  With the aboriginal Hawaiians being the majority population in Hawaii, at that time, the White Republican racist minority was not about to lose their dominant status because of the personal liberties afforded by the US Constitution.

Now then, to answer the question regarding the overbearing laws preventing the 2nd Amendment in Hawaii, you need to realize what ethnic population(s) led the way into becoming an official state, of the US empire.  I can assure you, it was not the aboriginal Hawaiians that wanted to trade White Republican racist rule, just for non-White ethnic Democrats, to take their place.  Suffice-to-say, although the newly empowered non-White Democrats were viewed in a much better light than the recently overthrown White Republican racists, the new Power Okole knew aboriginal Hawaiians would one day rise and work for the de-occupation of their nation and that was something obviously not acceptable to them.  Hence, it should come to no surprise that same Power Okole would be very restrictive to the 2nd Amendment moving forward, in case of such eventuality.

Ironically, seeing how the unpredicted, unforeseen, and abrupt de-occupation of Afghanistan unfolded, after 20 years of US puppet government rule, you could say the current local US imperial government operating in Hawaii has reason to be concerned.   :shaka:

groveler

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 09:31:24 AM »
With respect to the question you raise, if you are specifically singling out Hawaii Democrats, you need to go back in history, before those Democrats came into power.

When the Hawaiian Kingdom was illegally overthrown and illegally annexed by the US, it was the White Republican racist minority that only wanted to remain a territory and never to become an official state, of the US empire.  Why?  They knew, if Hawaii became an official state, they would lose their almost unilateral political power, as Hawaiian nationals would be afforded US Constitutional protections, particularly the vote.  With the aboriginal Hawaiians being the majority population in Hawaii, at that time, the White Republican racist minority was not about to lose their dominant status because of the personal liberties afforded by the US Constitution.

Now then, to answer the question regarding the overbearing laws preventing the 2nd Amendment in Hawaii, you need to realize what ethnic population(s) led the way into becoming an official state, of the US empire.  I can assure you, it was not the aboriginal Hawaiians that wanted to trade White Republican racist rule, just for non-White ethnic Democrats, to take their place.  Suffice-to-say, although the newly empowered non-White Democrats were viewed in a much better light than the recently overthrown White Republican racists, the new Power Okole knew aboriginal Hawaiians would one day rise and work for the de-occupation of their nation and that was something obviously not acceptable to them.  Hence, it should come to no surprise that same Power Okole would be very restrictive to the 2nd Amendment moving forward, in case of such eventuality.

Ironically, seeing how the unpredicted, unforeseen, and abrupt de-occupation of Afghanistan unfolded, after 20 years of US puppet government rule, you could say the current local US imperial government operating in Hawaii has reason to be concerned.   :shaka:
Interesting cultural point of view.  "new boss same as the old boss".
While I do no share your love of a long lost monarchy, I do admit to chafing under the
reign of Chinese and Japanese Democrats. I think most whites here are libertarian or communists.
I'm pretty sure if your so called empire were to abandon us, you would not like
the new rulers.
I know more Mandarin than Hawaiian language.
 :wave:

Kuleana

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 09:57:11 AM »
I know more Mandarin than Hawaiian language.
Funny thing you said that; because my Mandarin Chinese is better than my Olelo Hawaii as well.   :thumbsup:

My first language is Olelo Pidgin and my second language is English.   :geekdanc:

groveler

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 11:59:07 AM »
Funny thing you said that; because my Mandarin Chinese is better than my Olelo Hawaii as well.   :thumbsup:

My first language is Olelo Pidgin and my second language is English.   :geekdanc:
I like your wit.
Just a little humor for you.
My k- 12 was in pre Democrat California.
In middle school 7th and 8th these other than english languages were taught.
Latin, French, German, Spanish,and surprisingly, Mandarin.
A Red Chinese defector teacher. Definitely a different sort of educator.
I was sick of Spanish as we had daily one hour CA state mandated
classes, in elementary school, so I selected Mandarin.
Really pissed off some in my family( Korean war vets)
My reply was always,  know your enemy.
I think Sun Tzu said it better.
Oops, he was Chinese wasn't he?
I've forgotten most of it, but I'm sure I can pick it up again as necessary.
Jung wa.

:geekdanc:

omnigun

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 12:14:43 PM »
On Q,  the Hawaiian china boy comes to attack Murica.  Stay mad both your "countries" can't hold a candle to the GREAT USA.

Glasser

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2021, 12:59:24 PM »
Buddy what is it about smart folks having a smart conversation that always makes you so angry and fires up your irrational compulsion to try and make them angry too?
You know your reaction isnt normal or healthy right?

aletheuo137

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2021, 01:57:06 PM »
Buddy what is it about smart folks having a smart conversation that always makes you so angry and fires up your irrational compulsion to try and make them angry too?
You can't fix stupid!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2021, 02:14:31 PM »
One would think, if one is going to berate someone for "attacking Murica." one would have enough brains to show respect by properly spelling "AMERICA."

I guess that would be expecting too much of one, wouldn't it?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2021, 03:21:35 PM »
waycist adjectives by a privileged, private skool boy. Too much collecting not enough shooting will do that!
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 04:31:55 PM »
Ive explained what normal is and he thinks we are all wrong and he is correct.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2021, 05:32:05 PM »

I am very patriotic.  And the convo isn't that smart Mr Mao Jr says the same thing every time.  🙄

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2021, 06:09:05 PM »
I am very patriotic.  And the convo isn't that smart Mr Mao Jr says the same thing every time.  🙄

And you bitch like a little child each time, too.

Why do his posts require a response from you EVERY SINGLE TIME, especially in light of the fact that you never have anything better to post than insults?

Must be the Troll gene in you.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 06:45:33 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2021, 06:43:56 PM »
And you bitch like a little child each time, too.

Why do his posts require a response from you EVERY SINGLE TIME, especially in light of the fact that you never having anything better to post than insults?

Must be the Troll gene in you.
Or lack of any info to back his name calling. Like his 1 liners when he feels a post is wrong, the go to is "fake news".

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 06:49:15 PM »
Or lack of any info to back his name calling. Like his 1 liners when he feels a post is wrong, the go to is "fake news".

Lately, his posts have been leaning more and more toward name calling and other insults.  Doesn't even bother to add anything halfway resembling an actual topical comment.

I think he finally accepted the fact that he's out of gas.  He's getting just as tired of his own BS arguments as the rest of us.  Now it's just juvenile insults.
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 08:21:22 PM »

Worked for Trump.  Your hero.

ren

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 08:21:37 PM »
Lately, his posts have been leaning more and more toward name calling and other insults.  Doesn't even bother to add anything halfway resembling an actual topical comment.

I think he finally accepted the fact that he's out of gas.  He's getting just as tired of his own BS arguments as the rest of us.  Now it's just juvenile insults.

that's what happens when you don't train and run your mouth instead of the bolt...
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 08:22:13 PM »

Not really gotten to a point that I am just giving back what was said to me.   The high road is hard to walk on.   

I'll see if I can get back on the hiking trail. 

ren

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 08:22:47 PM »
High road is too far for some....like the range
Deeds Not Words

ren

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2021, 08:30:55 PM »

Just a bad nightly build. Full of bugs. Version 1A. Not even an embryo. A zygote.
Deeds Not Words