When submitting your comment just keep in mind a few tips:
1) Stick to the rule change that is being proposed, going off on tangents about unrelated topics like politics, doesn't lend weight to your comment.
2) Point out the shortcomings of their proposed rule change. I'd suggest reading 6716J's thread to familiarize yourself with the proposed changes before submitting a comment:https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=41361.0
3) Explain how this will impact you: Imagine having to go down to HPD to register all the components for every component in your upper and lower receiver.
4) Don't use cut and paste boiler plate comments
5) Use profanity or make threats
Here's the link to submit your comment on this proposed rule change:https://www.regulations.gov/commenton/ATF-2021-0001-0001