0%
Total Members Voted

Voting closed: July 01, 2020, 07:55:16 PM

Tiger King on Netflix (Read 1545 times)

Bota-CS1

Tiger King on Netflix
« on: April 02, 2020, 07:55:16 PM »
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

passivekinetic

Re: Tiger King on Netflix
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 07:22:06 AM »
I was about to start watching this and don't know who killed who but thanks for the spoiler.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 09:02:27 AM »
Gonna watch it this weekend.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 02:39:27 PM »
I was about to start watching this and don't know who killed who but thanks for the spoiler.

That’s literally the tip of the iceberg.  Much much more.....including his presidential bid.   :thumbsup:

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

aieahound

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 02:50:01 PM »
Watch it !

The whole story is batshit and involves multiple parties and multiple storylines.
There’s almost no way you could spoil it.

Watch it so we can discuss it.
Even involves at least one F’d Up firearms safety part.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 08:14:09 PM »
I’m watching the TMZ special rn.... :wacko: :popcorn: :rofl:  they brought in Nancy Grace and Dr. Phil!! Just waiting for Maury to show up and five a paternity test

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 09:26:51 AM »
What can be learned, is sometimes, you have to let your ego go.

* spoiler alert

Had Joe not pursued anything like how all the other animal guys don't, then he might have still been in business.  Yes, people like Karen try and stop them, but just via publicity stuff.  Even PETA didn't serve him a cease order via the courts.  Does it get irra's that they follow them around, of course.  But his business was doing fine until the lawsuits.  Even screwed over his mom.

Karen has the $ to do lawsuits and is probably funded additionally by groups like PETA.  So she will be fine in the end and is today.  While Joe sits in a jail cell.  Some fake news reporter asked Trump if he would pardon Joe.  He said he will look into it.  I don't think Trump should get involved.  Joe is not like a Eddie Gallager who deserved him stepping in and helping.

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 09:27:35 AM »
Watch it !

The whole story is batshit and involves multiple parties and multiple storylines.
There’s almost no way you could spoil it.

Watch it so we can discuss it.
Even involves at least one F’d Up firearms safety part.

"Rugers don't fire when no mag is inserted".  Natural selection at it's finest.

robtmc

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 05:58:23 PM »
Where is the choice for WTF is "Tiger King?"