ITALIANS SHOW THE WORLD HOW TO DISPOSE OF ULTRA-WACKO LEFTIST PROTESTERS BLOCKING TRAFFIC (Read 1587 times)

aletheuo137

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/blocking-traffic-italy

Watch "Roma, attivisti Ultima Generazione bloccano GRA, gli automobilisti tentano di rimuoverli" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

oldfart

they look like yellow speed bumps :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Didn't Oklahoma pass a law that it's not illegal to run these types of people over?

Flapp_Jackson

Didn't Oklahoma pass a law that it's not illegal to run these types of people over?

The driver has to hit a protester/s unintentionally while attempting to flee -- as in the driver felt their safety was at risk from protesters hitting or trying to enter the vehicle.

In the video, the drivers would have not been justified in running over the idiots in the road based on OK law.

That law also stiffens penalties for protesters who block public roadways, meaning OK LE can arrest them for blocking traffic.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/22/us/oklahoma-law-drivers-protesters/index.html
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

If it were me, I'd take away their signs they are holding first thing.  No sign, no protest message.

Next, I'd pick the loudest of the bunch and come at them, screaming like a madman.  I'd one-up their crazy with my own to hopefully convince them they picked the wrong psychopath to block!   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Just talking or yelling does nothing when dealing with these types.  You have to appear more unhinged than they are.

What I notice lacking in the video which we see here all the time is the 100 people talking video with their cell phones.  I guess not everyone in the world has the need to post crap like this to their social media.   :geekdanc:
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

If it were me, I'd take away their signs they are holding first thing.  No sign, no protest message.

Next, I'd pick the loudest of the bunch and come at them, screaming like a madman.  I'd one-up their crazy with my own to hopefully convince them they picked the wrong psychopath to block!   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Just talking or yelling does nothing when dealing with these types.  You have to appear more unhinged than they are.

What I notice lacking in the video which we see here all the time is the 100 people talking video with their cell phones.  I guess not everyone in the world has the need to post crap like this to their social media.   :geekdanc:

You left out strip to your BBD.

Flapp_Jackson

You left out strip to your BBD.

Given that this is not in the US, I doubt it would shock anyone to do that.  Europeans aren't known for the same sexual/nudity hangups as Americans.   :thumbsup:
-- Melvin Udall