Canada to throw out 13.6M doses of AstraZeneca vaccine (Read 885 times)

passivekinetic

Canada to throw out 13.6M doses of AstraZeneca vaccine
« on: July 06, 2022, 07:28:53 AM »
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2022/07/05/breaking-news/canada-to-throw-out-13-6m-doses-of-astrazeneca-vaccine/

OTTAWA >> Canada is going to throw out about 13.6 million doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine because it couldn’t find any takers for it either at home or abroad.

Canada signed a contract with AstraZeneca in 2020 to get 20 million doses of its vaccine, and 2.3 million Canadians received at least one dose of it, mostly between March and June 2021.

Following concerns in the spring of 2021 about rare but potentially fatal blood clots from AstraZeneca, Canada focused on using its ample supplies of the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Canada to throw out 13.6M doses of AstraZeneca vaccine
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 11:21:40 AM »
So, what they are saying is, the GOVERNMENT chose to inject people with vaccine brands that did not have as high a reported risk as the one they now are destroying?

Doesn't that make the Canadian government conspiracy theorists and quasi-anti-vaxxers? 

I mean, anyone who questioned the safety of the vaccines was called science deniers and anti-vaxxers.  Now the Canadian government appears to be somewhat aligning with the people who don't trust every vaccine to be "100% safe and effective" which was based on the tests and opinions of the manufacturers.

Could have told them that more than a year ago.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

MassConfusion

Re: Canada to throw out 13.6M doses of AstraZeneca vaccine
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 06:39:59 PM »
From what I understand, doesn't J Truddy financially benefit from some sort of royalty or other kickback for each injection given or sold?  If he does there is no conflict on interest there obviously.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain