Jordan B Peterson Twitter Ban (Read 745 times)

GlockNewb

Jordan B Peterson Twitter Ban
« on: July 01, 2022, 08:51:49 AM »

“If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”
"Fast is slow, slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

zippz

Re: Jordan B Peterson Twitter Ban
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 09:44:52 AM »
Jordan was brought into the Dailywire group with Ben Shapiro.  I recommend subscribing and supporting their business as they're trying to expand out to become a major media company.  Their shows are very good and they support their points well. 
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

hvybarrels

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 12:42:22 PM »
Jordan was brought into the Dailywire group with Ben Shapiro.  I recommend subscribing and supporting their business as they're trying to expand out to become a major media company.  Their shows are very good and they support their points well.

I really hope the media empire thing works out for the Daily Wire. Hollywood movies used to be a mixed bag but now the vast majority are unwatchable.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

MassConfusion

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 06:44:17 PM »
I really hope the media empire thing works out for the Daily Wire. Hollywood movies used to be a mixed bag but now the vast majority are unwatchable.

Watched the trailer... seems like every other shooter movie out there with the bad ass heroine. 
Just going off the trailer I think I can surmise the movie plot.  Just a guess but, girl got skills, certain skills, from her dad.  Terrorists take over her school.  She is scared but has some sort of breaking point where she decided she can single handedly take out a group of armed men.
Reminds me of movies like Die Hard, under siege etc just with a female lead.  Hunger games?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

Direjackalope

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 06:58:21 PM »
Watched the trailer... seems like every other shooter movie out there with the bad ass heroine. 
Just going off the trailer I think I can surmise the movie plot.  Just a guess but, girl got skills, certain skills, from her dad.  Terrorists take over her school.  She is scared but has some sort of breaking point where she decided she can single handedly take out a group of armed men.
Reminds me of movies like Die Hard, under siege etc just with a female lead.  Hunger games?

Damn. I was hoping for something like Home Alone.

robtmc

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 07:28:29 PM »
Damn. I was hoping for something like Home Alone.
"I spit on Your Grave" is more in line with current feminazi rage at men.

macsak

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 07:32:59 PM »
the movie is worth it to watch...