DemocRats are such sore losers.... (Read 637 times)

ren

DemocRats are such sore losers....
« on: July 29, 2022, 06:35:59 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/2022-congressional-baseball-game-democratic-rep-linda-sanchez-flips-off-republican-lawmakers

It was all for charity, but tensions were still high during Thursday night’s annual Congressional Baseball Game.

Rep. Linda Sanchez, D-Calif., displayed poor sportsmanship during the 87th installment of the game when she was seen flipping off the Republican dugout during the sixth inning with the Democrats trailing by five runs.
Deeds Not Words

groveler

Re: DemocRats are such sore losers....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 07:01:53 AM »
Gee,  I thought I was the only one that had very little respect for Republicans.
 :love:
Keeping in mind I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for any Democrat.
 :wave:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 10:36:09 AM »
It's not easy to be good sports when you're so used to changing the rules to help your team win.

Dems always preach about "fairness", yet can't stand when that fairness means they lose.

#WinAtAllCost
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 04:01:11 PM »
At least no liberal was shooting up the republicans this time.

mrgaf

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 09:43:54 AM »
Betcha that fat fugly ho set off earthquake sensors around DC when she was running/shaking…..she needs a good slap alongside her head. >:D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.