Glock rifle!
« on: October 03, 2022, 07:35:29 PM »
Deeds Not Words

Bota-CS1

Re: Glock rifle!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 08:18:36 PM »
Will it take Glock mags?
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 08:04:59 AM »
20 years too late.  "Buys Aero made lower and stamps Glock on it".

jc2721

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 06:59:05 AM »
meh, another AR.

WTF?Shane

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 11:48:08 AM »
I haven't got around to watching the videos, but read some posts in other forums that it their submission for the UK Rangers replacement rifle.

I'm not 100% schooled up on ITAR, but figured it is easier for the UK to source ARs made outside of the US. There looked like there was Knights Armament and Daniel Defense from the US, but other submissions look like HK and Sig Sauer.

Will this be available in the US? Not that I'm interested, but guessing that they wont see much profit in the US because of all the other AR-15 manufacturers.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 09:46:59 PM »
I haven't got around to watching the videos, but read some posts in other forums that it their submission for the UK Rangers replacement rifle.

I'm not 100% schooled up on ITAR, but figured it is easier for the UK to source ARs made outside of the US. There looked like there was Knights Armament and Daniel Defense from the US, but other submissions look like HK and Sig Sauer.

Will this be available in the US? Not that I'm interested, but guessing that they wont see much profit in the US because of all the other AR-15 manufacturers.

I heard it disassembles with just a single punch into 32 pieces.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

Rocky

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 07:50:32 AM »
I heard it disassembles with just a single punch into 32 pieces.
But no need to dis-assemble cuz you don't have to clean Glocks.  :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

dafrtknocker

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 10:58:16 AM »

ren

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2022, 11:13:33 AM »
just got one blue label...
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2022, 12:14:45 PM »
Why people get all energized and up in a frenzy based on release of new .mil firearms is beyond me.  Am I interested in that they are?  Not really, at least not until they are either widely used or released in the commercial market.  Even then, for an AR-style rifle, not really looking for anything, nor does anything on what appears to be offered touch a "oh, I need to look into one of those" nerves.  That said, I am sure people will pay a premium if/when these get released, including those angling for them only to scalp. . .

ren

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2022, 01:15:13 PM »
Why people get all energized and up in a frenzy based on release of new .mil firearms is beyond me.  Am I interested in that they are?  Not really, at least not until they are either widely used or released in the commercial market.  Even then, for an AR-style rifle, not really looking for anything, nor does anything on what appears to be offered touch a "oh, I need to look into one of those" nerves.  That said, I am sure people will pay a premium if/when these get released, including those angling for them only to scalp. . .

because one day...
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2022, 01:43:45 PM »
because one day...

Well, for that…

But, until then, totally missed the point(s)… including poking fun…

ren

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2022, 01:56:21 PM »
I will have the first Glock rifle on island and be part of that exclusive club that had the first Honda Civic, first Kia, first Toyota 4Runner...
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2022, 06:44:09 PM »
Same reasoning why im bleh about the spear.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

WTF?Shane

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2022, 06:02:01 PM »

The SPEAR has a barrel less than 16inches, so we won't be able to see it in Hawaii.

19pontiac79

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2022, 02:04:06 PM »
waiting for the first "glock leg" with this new carbine  :wacko:
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

drck1000

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2022, 07:52:47 AM »

Not because it's "buku" (sic) bucks?   ;D