Tulsi Gabbard loves guns? (Read 12529 times)

aletheuo137

Tulsi Gabbard loves guns?
« on: October 04, 2022, 06:41:53 AM »

punaperson

Re: Tulsi Gabbard loves guns?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 07:57:07 AM »
F*ck Tulsi Gabbard.

She's a lying sack of sh*t.

Every single time I talked to her staff about Gabbard's position on an upcoming bill re gun rights in one form or another, they would say "she hasn't made a decision yet".... sometimes less than 24 hours before the vote... and, guess what, every single time she voted to nullify our rights. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I will never believe a single word that comes out of her mouth if those words are anything but totalitarian anti-gun talking points. She's a politician.

Here's how the commies (aka "Democrats") describe her "gun control" positions:

Tulsi Gabbard, Congresswoman from Hawaii: "I support our Second Amendment rights."
Source: 2019 "Meet the Candidates" (NY Times.com) , Jun 18, 2019

Ban assault weapons; require universal background checks

In Congress, Gabbard has co-sponsored bills that would ban assault weapons and require background checks for all gun purchases, including closing what is known as the "gun-show loophole."
Source: PBS News hour on 2020 Presidential hopefuls , Jan 14, 2019

Advocate for sensible gun control

Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity clips, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.
Tulsi Gabbard on gun control measures:
H.R. 1565 & H.R. 1217: To ensure that all individuals who should be prohibited from buying a firearm are listed in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System
H.R. 2380: Gun Show Loophole Closing Act: To require criminal background checks at gun shows.
H.R. 226: Keeping Guns from High Risk Individuals Act
H.R. 1745: Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction: a tax credit for surrendering to authorities certain assault weapons.

From her own campaign literature, proudly proclaiming:

"Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence."

powerlessbump

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 09:11:25 AM »
F*ck Tulsi Gabbard.

She's a lying sack of sh*t.

Every single time I talked to her staff about Gabbard's position on an upcoming bill re gun rights in one form or another, they would say "she hasn't made a decision yet".... sometimes less than 24 hours before the vote... and, guess what, every single time she voted to nullify our rights. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I will never believe a single word that comes out of her mouth if those words are anything but totalitarian anti-gun talking points. She's a politician.

Here's how the commies (aka "Democrats") describe her "gun control" positions:

Tulsi Gabbard, Congresswoman from Hawaii: "I support our Second Amendment rights."
Source: 2019 "Meet the Candidates" (NY Times.com) , Jun 18, 2019

Ban assault weapons; require universal background checks

In Congress, Gabbard has co-sponsored bills that would ban assault weapons and require background checks for all gun purchases, including closing what is known as the "gun-show loophole."
Source: PBS News hour on 2020 Presidential hopefuls , Jan 14, 2019

Advocate for sensible gun control

Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity clips, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.
Tulsi Gabbard on gun control measures:
H.R. 1565 & H.R. 1217: To ensure that all individuals who should be prohibited from buying a firearm are listed in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System
H.R. 2380: Gun Show Loophole Closing Act: To require criminal background checks at gun shows.
H.R. 226: Keeping Guns from High Risk Individuals Act
H.R. 1745: Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction: a tax credit for surrendering to authorities certain assault weapons.

From her own campaign literature, proudly proclaiming:

"Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence."

Agreed, I love Tulsi for bombing the shit out of Kamala during the 2020 debates. As well as being more moderate since the DNC decided to kill her run after said election. But when she was in office she was anti 2a. Now, while she graces FOX she is pro 2a... Kind of hard to trust someone like that.

drck1000

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 09:31:55 AM »
Eh. Don’t argue with a military trained weapons experts!  8)

ren

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 11:42:04 AM »
she looks nice
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2022, 01:19:42 PM »
At least she is smart enough to know which way the political winds are blowing.

Most of the rats in DC are fully committed morons prepared to go down with the ship

It would be nice to hear an explanation of her new position though, because without it this just looks like more Black Rifle Coffee-style cringe elitism.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Bota-CS1

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2022, 02:33:14 PM »
she looks nice

Resist the Thirst Trap brother Ren.  Be strong.  Resist the 🍑  in yoga pants.  We’ll pray for thee.  Sorry, i couldn’t get the reel from IG posted here.

Note the AR with what I think is a Maxum pistol brace - in it’s configuration is illegal in hawaii (the barrel also appears to be sub-16” but I’m not sure.) She can say she’s pro-2a now, so show me.  Lend a hand in the fight in your home state. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 11:29:28 AM by Bota-CS1 »
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2022, 03:49:27 PM »
Resist the Thirst Trap brother Ren.  Be strong.  Resist the   in yoga pants.  We’ll pray for thee.  Sorry, i couldn’t get the reel from IG posted here.
Simp.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

zippz

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2022, 03:55:30 PM »
Amazing what happens when you leave politics.  I think she was always more toward gun rights.  But being in politics for the democrat party on the neighbor islands is like making deal with the devil or being a meth addict.  You sell your soul.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

ren

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2022, 04:59:48 PM »
Simp.

not nice. at least she is not rocking purple firearms....
Deeds Not Words

Bota-CS1

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2022, 05:04:41 PM »

Oooh….shots fired!

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

WTF?Shane

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2022, 07:55:28 PM »
Amazing what happens when you leave politics.  I think she was always more toward gun rights.  But being in politics for the democrat party on the neighbor islands is like making deal with the devil or being a meth addict.  You sell your soul.

If she didn't help us then, you think she would try to help us now?

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2022, 08:11:47 PM »

I’m a big fan of her other positions, but she’s got a long history of throwing us under the bus.

If she publicly announced that she’s changed her mind to “shall not be infringed” then I would gladly support her.

Hopefully she does it soon because this fence-riding thing smells of opportunism.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

zippz

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2022, 08:22:35 PM »

Probably has to do with the party and arm twisting tactics they employ.

Her father, Mike Gabbard was a strong gun rights supporter and started as a republican.  Switched party's then slowly became antigun.  A few years ago he voted for a couple big gun control bills.  We complained and the next year he turned a new leaf and became strong gun rights again and is still today.

He's not the only one, there's been others like him in the past.  It's making a deal with the devil that gets them.

Have to talk to these legislators and build that relationship to turn them to the light again.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

changemyoil66

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2022, 08:27:54 PM »
And purple ammo can, purple gun bag, purple water bottle.

hvybarrels

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2022, 09:17:11 PM »
Style points can be a very effective weapon in the war against hopolophobia.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2022, 09:25:54 PM »
Probably has to do with the party and arm twisting tactics they employ.

Her father, Mike Gabbard was a strong gun rights supporter and started as a republican.  Switched party's then slowly became antigun.  A few years ago he voted for a couple big gun control bills.  We complained and the next year he turned a new leaf and became strong gun rights again and is still today.

He's not the only one, there's been others like him in the past.  It's making a deal with the devil that gets them.

Have to talk to these legislators and build that relationship to turn them to the light again.

You make it sound like you’re a pastor trying to get the local hooker to put on a dress and come to Sunday service….. :rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2022, 09:29:12 PM »
You make it sound like you’re a pastor trying to get the local hooker to put on a dress and come to Sunday service….. :rofl:

Define “dress”  ;)

;D

dogman

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2022, 11:18:45 PM »
And purple ammo can, purple gun bag, purple water bottle.

I thought it was lavender?

dafrtknocker