Trade rape (Read 1632 times)

changemyoil66

Trade rape
« on: December 08, 2022, 07:06:10 AM »
In Fantasy Football, when u trade a good recent injured player or benched for what ever reason for an active and decent player. The other guy doesnt know of the injury or benching.

Example:

You:  ill trade Plaxaco Burres for X player. (Good running back)

Other guy:ok sounds good.

You: (once trade is done) u do know hes in jail for a gun charge right?

Other guy: what??? Dammit.

Its done more for bragging rights that it was pulled off.

Russia 1, USA 0

See Berghdal trade also as a trade rape. 5 high level Taliban for 1; E5 who walked off post on his own.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

Deeds Not Words

astroboy

Re: Trade rape
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 07:26:35 AM »
The real-life Lord of War is free while a Marine is left to rot in a Russian prison.

astroboy

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 07:32:55 AM »
Who is Viktor Bout?

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 08:50:17 AM »
How come gun control groups like MDA and ET silent about this?  Or about all the guns left behind in A-stan? They must be hanging with those pink hats and celebrities about Weinstein.

aletheuo137

drck1000

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2022, 09:02:59 AM »
SNIP

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
B, no question

Might as well start another thread on 9 vs 45  ;D

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 09:08:41 AM »

Oh no he didn't.....................................

changemyoil66

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2022, 09:09:24 AM »
It's funny cause I called that a trade rape was going to happen when she 1st was in the media.  Sleepy Joe didn't let me down.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2022, 09:10:30 AM »
B, no question

Or 22LR as a self defense round… ;)
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2022, 09:15:30 AM »

Oh no he didn't.....................................
Ford vs Chevy  ;D

Insert the meme with arguing over a rock  :rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2022, 09:16:00 AM »
Or 22LR as a self defense round… ;)
Bruh. . .

Gotta be high velocity. . .

QUIETShooter

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2022, 09:22:08 AM »
Russia is a million times smarter than the U.S.

It wasn’t always that way.  Only since 2020.

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2022, 09:28:50 AM »
Russia is a million times smarter than the U.S.

It wasn’t always that way.  Only since 2020.

Putin is laughing at us also. That's the best part of the trade rape, is humiliating your opponent who took it.  Putin knew the US would take Brittney over anyone else who would have been offered.  And they could get anyone who they asked for as well.  I'm surprised it wasn't a 2 for 1 deal.

The only redemption Sleepy Joe would have is if he called in an airstrike on the Merchant of Death.  But to do that, he has to find out where the phone is located first.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2022, 06:16:35 AM »
I have a question for the biden administration:

You claim the trade deal was one for one and that it was bring one American home or none at all.

You said that was the deal.  Ok.  I understand that.  I understand diplomacy is not an easy thing to do.

That Jean Pierre idiot said that biden had a moral obligation to bring an American home.  Better to have one re-united with family than none at all.  I agree.

Now my question to the biden administration:  What justified your "moral obligation" to bring home a professional athlete detained for less than 300 days for a drug offense over a former marine who has been detained for 4 years?

In my opinion it had nothing to do with "moral obligation" and everything to do with efforts to increase the administration's dismal ratings and appease the sheeple that support it.

A former marine who served his country and swore to protect it has been forsaken by an administration too busy with it's broken image to realize what a travesty it had done.

Typical biden leadership. :wtf:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-has-blunt-message-for-brittney-griner-trade-critics/ar-AA153PSp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=53b527d78c5049bfb8eea67fd3a8b22f

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2022, 09:12:27 AM »
I have a question for the biden administration:

You claim the trade deal was one for one and that it was bring one American home or none at all.

You said that was the deal.  Ok.  I understand that.  I understand diplomacy is not an easy thing to do.

That Jean Pierre idiot said that biden had a moral obligation to bring an American home.  Better to have one re-united with family than none at all.  I agree.

Now my question to the biden administration:  What justified your "moral obligation" to bring home a professional athlete detained for less than 300 days for a drug offense over a former marine who has been detained for 4 years?

In my opinion it had nothing to do with "moral obligation" and everything to do with efforts to increase the administration's dismal ratings and appease the sheeple that support it.

A former marine who served his country and swore to protect it has been forsaken by an administration too busy with it's broken image to realize what a travesty it had done.

Typical biden leadership. :wtf:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-has-blunt-message-for-brittney-griner-trade-critics/ar-AA153PSp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=53b527d78c5049bfb8eea67fd3a8b22f

It's all G man.  Cause Jean said it's OK.  Reminds me of someone else...

Biden needs to read "The Art of the Deal".  Or at least have someone read it to him.  Then hire Trump as a consultant to explain what is being read aloud.

Trump got a handful of people out of foreign prisons without trading an arms dealer or like individual.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2022, 06:25:59 PM »
Consider how hypocritical and inconsistent the whole thing is.

The US has thousands of people in prison today, and more being arrested daily, for using or possessing cannabis.

Then Biden turns around and uses the weight of that SAME FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that continues to criminalize marijuana to have a basketball player caught sneaking cannabis oil into Russia of all places released from prison.

I bet there are plenty of families across the US right now wondering  :wtf: !?!

He basically pardoned her for the exact same crime under which his DOJ prosecutes our citizens.

I guess all the other prisoners need to start working on their jump shots and free throws if they expect equal treatment under US law.

This isn't that much different from his Student Loan Tax-Subsidized Payoff scam.  Those who just happen to have loans outstanding get free money for taking on student debt, but everyone else gets no money -- those who paid for their own college tuition, who paid off their loans, or who opted to join the workforce earlier and skip college.

All the people who don't have the debt are being forced to pay for those who do -- many of whom are making better money than the ones without debt.

I did notice this trade's been talked about since last Summer, but they waited until after the Midterm Elections to make it official. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 06:31:53 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2022, 07:15:40 PM »
On the other side of the card, we sue our domestic gun dealers for what ever reasons but yet we release an INTERNATIONAL criminal gun dealer to Russia! :crazy:
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2022, 08:03:38 PM »
Consider how hypocritical and inconsistent the whole thing is.

The US has thousands of people in prison today, and more being arrested daily, for using or possessing cannabis.

Then Biden turns around and uses the weight of that SAME FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that continues to criminalize marijuana to have a basketball player caught sneaking cannabis oil into Russia of all places released from prison.

I bet there are plenty of families across the US right now wondering  :wtf: !?!

He basically pardoned her for the exact same crime under which his DOJ prosecutes our citizens.

I guess all the other prisoners need to start working on their jump shots and free throws if they expect equal treatment under US law.

This isn't that much different from his Student Loan Tax-Subsidized Payoff scam.  Those who just happen to have loans outstanding get free money for taking on student debt, but everyone else gets no money -- those who paid for their own college tuition, who paid off their loans, or who opted to join the workforce earlier and skip college.

All the people who don't have the debt are being forced to pay for those who do -- many of whom are making better money than the ones without debt.

I did notice this trade's been talked about since last Summer, but they waited until after the Midterm Elections to make it official.
Add in MDA, ET and Brady all silent on the arms dealer released.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk